Old Oct 20, 2020, 12:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Old Jun 5, 2022, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by LittleBird
Trying to make a first purchase through BFMR for the Dell computer using a GCC virtual VGC. Got a Authorization Denied message so went through the chat and it went through ok. Email came from Dell saying approved.
Fingers crossed the tracking number comes through and all goes well.

What did they ask or have you verify to get it shipped?
Old Jun 5, 2022, 9:36 pm

Programs: Asiana Club Diamond (*G), AA PPro (OWE), Korean Air Skypass MC (STE)
Originally Posted by adamaaa
What did they ask or have you verify to get it shipped?
Nothing. Didnt have to do anything special. Still havent received tracking number though. Order was processed on the 2nd with expected delivery date of the 8th. Hoping all goes well still.
Old Jun 7, 2022, 2:18 am

Angry Amazon missing to MYS

Is anyone else having a LOT of packages being delivered by Amazon go missing to MYS?

This is strictly on Amazon delivered packages. UPS and USPS have been fine.

Amazon has been quick to refund, but I'm going to stop sending to MYS if this is the new norm.

the last tracking updates always just say left Amazon facility at Swedesboro, they never show delivered to MYS so I don't think it's something that MYS is doing.

Last edited by thompson182; Jun 7, 2022 at 2:40 am Reason: added more info
Old Jun 7, 2022, 8:04 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
For those that are ordering from Best Buy, how do you get around us not being able to input in numbers into the name field? Buyer groups need a numerical ID that's in the name field somewhere, but Best Buy won't allow me to enter in any numbers in the name fields.
Old Jun 8, 2022, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by LittleBird
Nothing. Didnt have to do anything special. Still havent received tracking number though. Order was processed on the 2nd with expected delivery date of the 8th. Hoping all goes well still.

Did it ship? Was this your first Dell order ever, or just first to a BG?
Old Jun 8, 2022, 9:59 pm

Programs: Asiana Club Diamond (*G), AA PPro (OWE), Korean Air Skypass MC (STE)
Originally Posted by adamaaa
Did it ship? Was this your first Dell order ever, or just first to a BG?
It apparently shipped a couple days ago from China? but finally arrived to the US yesterday and was assigned a UPS tracking number. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow.
First purchase from Dell and first from a BG, hoping all goes well so I can start doing some more.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 4:47 pm

Anyone else having slow payments for Buyers for Points? Recently new to them. They scanned in the items very quickly but payments have been stagnant for 2+ weeks.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
Has anyone successfully used a package forwarding service if buying group addresses were blocked by the merchant?
Old Jun 11, 2022, 9:14 am

Originally Posted by is250
Anyone else having slow payments for Buyers for Points? Recently new to them. They scanned in the items very quickly but payments have been stagnant for 2+ weeks.
Theyre one of the slower paying groups typically taking a month.
Old Jun 12, 2022, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by Clueless12
Theyre one of the slower paying groups typically taking a month.
Good to know. Thanks
Old Jun 12, 2022, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by thompson182
Is anyone else having a LOT of packages being delivered by Amazon go missing to MYS?

This is strictly on Amazon delivered packages. UPS and USPS have been fine.

Amazon has been quick to refund, but I'm going to stop sending to MYS if this is the new norm.

the last tracking updates always just say left Amazon facility at Swedesboro, they never show delivered to MYS so I don't think it's something that MYS is doing.
Yes, I was having this issue with mostly Apple products going to MYS. Delivery Drivers were stealing the packages.
Old Jun 17, 2022, 6:15 pm

Two orders are delivered to BFMR atkinson address. The fedex shows packages are signed for. BFMR said they have not received the packages. Walmart said the packages are signed for they can not do anything. So frustrated with BFMR. They have simply washed their hands. Is there anything I can do to get money back?
Old Jun 18, 2022, 2:46 am

They just closed the Atkinson address. I wonder if its related to your problem..
Old Jun 18, 2022, 6:37 am

Originally Posted by slickdude1234
Two orders are delivered to BFMR atkinson address. The fedex shows packages are signed for. BFMR said they have not received the packages. Walmart said the packages are signed for they can not do anything. So frustrated with BFMR. They have simply washed their hands. Is there anything I can do to get money back?
Your only recourse is a credit card chargeback and hope Walmart doesnt fight. I would suggest if you go this route, stop using the CC for buying groups as future disputes will be scrutinized more.
Old Jun 18, 2022, 6:51 pm

Lost packages for Buyforme - Atkinson location

I am also missing 2 packages , looks like FedEx driver delivered all the packages to different mail box or he just decided to keep them , i called FedEx and opened a case also Walmart to let them know and will call credit card company to dispute the charges
Yes Buyforme response was a disappointment
it is time to move on to a better company

Last edited by Exxman; Jun 19, 2022 at 1:46 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.