Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Oct 20, 2020, 11:44 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: mhdena
I will work on this on the next few days but most of the info is very old and outdated.

I have been using all of these the last 2 years and I will update what other people have started along with some tools on how to buy on multiple accounts if people want this info. This is just a quick first draft. I will clean up and add more details.

please dont .... up the work I will put into this. please message me and I can add more data and I have more buying groups that I can add
  1. Pointsmaker - pointsmaker.com - Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick same day most often via echeck once item is checked in
  2. MYS Buying Group - mysbuyinggroup.com Notifies via email . You buy and upload tracking number - Payment comes pretty quick once item is checked in echeck
    MYS has the most complaints of all, from very late payment to not receiving items. Many people have given up on MYS.
  3. USA Buying Group - usabuying.group same as others regarding loading the tracking number. slowest payment of all. alerts come via whatsapp and email and response time is medium to issues
  4. YRCW - app.yrcwtech.com same as others alertss comes via whatsapp - payments can be slow. response time to issues are pretty quick via communication thru wahtsapp to owner
  5. Buy For Me Retail - The best. buyformeretail.com deals are posted on page. offers sent thru email. payment sent ach when they are checked i
  6. EMB - embdeals.com same as above - a great one as well. alerts via whatsapp. payments can be requested same day and will arrive same day. lots of offers last amazon prime.
  7. EMB - From late 2021 through August 2022, Several reports of missing packages, more complaints than most of the other groups. Buyers Beware.
  8. TheDealBuyer - thedealbuyer.com - Seems to be very new to the game. Not using whatsapp, but Pushover to send deals.
Print Wikipost

Buying Groups

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2022, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by Exxman
I would still be careful with EMB as I am still missing >$1000 order and all I got from EMB ( we didn’t get it)
What's the specifics with the >$1000 you are still missing? Has EMB been helping you at all to get this resolved?
Old Jul 16, 2022, 2:18 pm

Apple watches , zero help from EMB
Old Jul 16, 2022, 2:25 pm

Apple watches , zero help from EMB
So did the carrier mark them as delivered and EMB tell you they didn't receive them? I noticed that the tracking info on many of my deliveries to EMB show them being checked in by either Mike or Tom. Do yours show who checked them in? The Deal Buyer reported that some Apple watch shipments they were receiving were showing up with watches missing from the boxes and recommended that people only have 1 watch shipped at a time. They said they would offer video evidence of the unboxing process to help people with their claims against the merchants/carriers.

Has EMB at least responded to you?
Old Jul 16, 2022, 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by sea3pea0
The Deal Buyer reported that some Apple watch shipments they were receiving were showing up with watches missing from the boxes and recommended that people only have 1 watch shipped at a time. They said they would offer video evidence of the unboxing process to help people with their claims against the merchants/carriers.

Yet another reason why I've shifted nearly all of my BG activity to TDB. Their communication and service is unmatched. It's worth fighting over the commitments when I can sleep easy at night knowing my $2000+ Apple Watch order isn't going to mysteriously disappear.
sea3pea0 likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 8:53 pm

Originally Posted by tahawk
Yet another reason why I've shifted nearly all of my BG activity to TDB. Their communication and service is unmatched. It's worth fighting over the commitments when I can sleep easy at night knowing my $2000+ Apple Watch order isn't going to mysteriously disappear.
I'm right there with you. Most of my BG activity is going through TDB too. I like that they have a very active discord channel with staff that is regularly engaged with the community
DealAddict and tahawk like this.
Old Jul 16, 2022, 9:20 pm

What's the specifics with the >$1000 you are still missing? Has EMB been helping you at all to get this resolved?
So did the carrier mark them as delivered and EMB tell you they didn't receive them? I noticed that the tracking info on many of my deliveries to EMB show them being checked in by either Mike or Tom. Do yours show who checked them in? The Deal Buyer reported that some Apple watch shipments they were receiving were showing up with watches missing from the boxes and recommended that people only have 1 watch shipped at a time. They said they would offer video evidence of the unboxing process to help people with their claims against the merchants/carriers.

Amazon showing delivered and the only response I got from EMB ;; looks like we didn’t receive them then no response to my e- mails nor my texts to their what’s app number
Old Jul 18, 2022, 6:18 am

Programs: Asiana Club Diamond (*G), AA PPro (OWE), Korean Air Skypass MC (STE)
Originally Posted by adamaaa
Was the order cancelled before you chatted with them? Wondering how you were able to get this through. I just tried on a year old Dell account with multiple orders to my self, and it was auto cancelled for being a reseller address.
The order never processed, said credit card error (was trying to use VGC). So chat was the only way I got the order through. I made a second order a week later the same way, had to go through fraud because the first chat person was suspicious I was ordering two laptops within a week. I mean, FFS, do these companies want money or what?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 7:00 am

Originally Posted by LittleBird
The order never processed, said credit card error (was trying to use VGC). So chat was the only way I got the order through. I made a second order a week later the same way, had to go through fraud because the first chat person was suspicious I was ordering two laptops within a week. I mean, FFS, do these companies want money or what?
Not if they're going to suffer a chargeback.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 2:52 pm

Amazon showing delivered and the only response I got from EMB ;; looks like we didn’t receive them then no response to my e- mails nor my texts to their what’s app number
The whatsapp response is usually a week or so. Resend tracking #, pic of delivery confirmation and your ID # and see if that helps?
Old Jul 18, 2022, 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by LittleBird
I has to call their fraud team too, and might be tagged as a reseller now. They just said "I ordered too many" and hung up. I haven't ordered to home yet since that call.
Old Jul 18, 2022, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by adamaaa
The whatsapp response is usually a week or so. Resend tracking #, pic of delivery confirmation and your ID # and see if that helps?
I will do that , thanks Adamaa
Old Jul 19, 2022, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by tahawk
​​​​​​​I stopped using TDB when they started losing my packages frequently and requiring users to try to get a refund from the vendor first before they would cover the lost package. Not to mention the slow payouts compared to BFMR.

Their console deals were great but when I sent in a PS5 back in April, they shorted the payment and I had to file a ticket to get the amount adjusted (many such cases if you search their Discord).
Old Jul 20, 2022, 8:34 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Amazon deliveries getting lost / items broken etc?

Hi,
Recently have started seeing multiple Amazon deliveries for Apple products getting "lost" or item is damaged etc..
Curious how do people claim the lost items from Amazon. I see Amazon has given the product serial numbers but the bg claims they did not receive those. Most orders had multiple quantity so it can quickly turn into big money to forego.
Does Amazon refund in these scenario's or ?
Old Jul 21, 2022, 10:24 am

Originally Posted by abhilife2001
Hi,
Recently have started seeing multiple Amazon deliveries for Apple products getting "lost" or item is damaged etc..
Curious how do people claim the lost items from Amazon. I see Amazon has given the product serial numbers but the bg claims they did not receive those. Most orders had multiple quantity so it can quickly turn into big money to forego.
Does Amazon refund in these scenario's or ?
thank you for this post , I was about to ask the same questions ,
Old Jul 21, 2022, 2:36 pm

Anyone got problem with EMB?

About 10 packages delivered (about $2K)since Monday this week, NONE scanned in. Contacted EMB through whatsapp, no response. Is it normal?
Not sure if I should cancel all future orders.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.