Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2020, 7:03 pm

Originally Posted by edb55
... BeFrugal notified me the next day that it was verified and money that they placed in my account was good to go. I initially waited a week prior to complaining after sending in my support ticket
I received the same notification from BF 2 days ago, that the rebate from 4/01 order has been verified. I made no complaints or any other follow-up with BF though.
Old Apr 17, 2020, 9:11 am

Programs: AA ExPlat. Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by MaxVO
I received the same notification from BF 2 days ago, that the rebate from 4/01 order has been verified. I made no complaints or any other follow-up with BF though.
That's a positive. Good there is data that GCM was taking care of business
Old Apr 22, 2020, 8:03 pm

whats the maximum you feel comfortably ordering and having it shipped? Max I done so far is $5k. Ordering 10k$ in one order risky?
Old Apr 22, 2020, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by avidchurner
whats the maximum you feel comfortably ordering and having it shipped? Max I done so far is $5k. Ordering 10k$ in one order risky?
I've done $9.5k
Old May 2, 2020, 12:03 pm

I do not get shipping emails or emails with the invoice fro GCM. GCM has told me it's an issue with BHN. I've raised countless tickets with BHN but to no avail. Any ideas? My orders still arrive like clockwork, but no email communication about them. I get the stupid marketing emails from GCM about other things.
Old May 2, 2020, 2:10 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
I do not get shipping emails or emails with the invoice fro GCM...
That's a strange one. Perhaps try experimenting with variables that are under your control.
1. If you're using an email utility software, go instead to the email provider website.
2. Change your email with GCM to one with a different domain/provider.
Old May 4, 2020, 10:49 am

Programs: AA ExPlat. Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
I was experiencing the "throttling" that has been talked about here. Does anyone have any data points on ho wand why this happens? I was experiencing the issue for about 90 days so I just made larger orders. Some days, I could not get a single order out. I would like to know more about this process.
Old May 4, 2020, 11:47 pm

Tried to place an order for a $500 VGC just now and got an email 5 min later saying "We were unable to process your order. Don't worry! We have refunded $505.95 back to your original payment method. Please allow up to 7 business days for your refund to process back into your account." This is weird since I was able to buy one last week no problem. Tried looking online as to why this happened but didn't find anything. What are people's experiences with this?

Also, on my credit card it shows up as 2 pending 505.95 charges one from BHN*GIFTCARDS and one from BHN*GIFTCARDMALL. Very strange since the first one is what it would show up if I bought from GC.com...
Old May 5, 2020, 11:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist Caesars Wyndham Diamond, MGM Gold
Wiki says the below

"Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit."

If 30K is the limit, why would it throw an error at 15K? What exactly is the limit? Please PM if you dont want to post here : )
Old May 7, 2020, 2:50 pm

attempt to create a design own card on chrome, but got this msg after clicking on adobe :
'Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension'

any folks happen to know how to fix it? Thx

Last edited by danhouston; May 7, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Old May 7, 2020, 6:22 pm

Free shipping threshold change?

Has anyone noticed that the threshold for free shipping has changed from under $2,000 per order to anything over $1,500? The last few days was free shipping for any amount, and now the bar is lowered??
808traveler likes this.
Old May 7, 2020, 7:45 pm

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by BrianEarly
Has anyone noticed that the threshold for free shipping has changed from under $2,000 per order to anything over $1,500? The last few days was free shipping for any amount, and now the bar is lowered??
EDIT, misread your original post, just noticed this as well. They're idiots, they'll just make more work for themselves with dozens of small orders per account. Soon as the mall is open I'll drop them like it's hot, way too much work for a slightly higher profit.
808traveler likes this.

Last edited by littlewinglet; May 8, 2020 at 2:16 pm
Old May 7, 2020, 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by danhouston
attempt to create a design own card on chrome, but got this msg after clicking on adobe :
'Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension'
any folks happen to know how to fix it? Thx
I created and saved all card designs using IE. Then went back to using the usual browser for ordering.
Old May 8, 2020, 2:32 am

Originally Posted by MaxVO
I created and saved all card designs using IE. Then went back to using the usual browser for ordering.
thx, will give it a try
Old May 8, 2020, 3:32 pm

Originally Posted by BrianEarly
Originally Posted by littlewinglet
EDIT, misread your original post, just noticed this as well. They're idiots, they'll just make more work for themselves with dozens of small orders per account. Soon as the mall is open I'll drop them like it's hot, way too much work for a slightly higher profit.
I'm seeing this too. Are you guys limited to one order/day like i am?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.