Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jan 5, 2018, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Klemhuzzah
This is the thread for 2018.
The previous discussion from 2016 on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2017 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1825524-giftcardmall-master-thread-2017-a-97.html

Giftcardmall (and giftcards.com) now limit Visa loads to $250. No more $500 cards, Change happened sometime in 2020.

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 30K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread (2018 onwards)

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2, 2021, 9:45 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Originally Posted by fangtl
I don't know if GCM has anything to do with it, but what you said is not criminal logic, because it's always easier to pass a fake Hamilton than a Franklin.
I do not know who is not making logic. With the same key stroke(s), thief would always want to make their work more productive. A $500 VCGC is much more productive than a $300 Lowe's card. There will be another step to liquidate the Lowe's value. All MS world knows it....
Old Jun 2, 2021, 11:03 pm

As long as GCM is not helping to resolve the theft issue, NO PRODUCT is safe to buy from them.
RedSun likes this.
Old Jun 3, 2021, 12:28 pm
Suspended
Hyatt 10+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

GCM is also the back end for some stores selling GCs. Staples and OD/OM are some of the front end. The front end does not really have the info the GC orders. GCM and Blackhawak do a lot of businesses.
MaxVO likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2023, 3:03 pm

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. I tried searching for an answer, and hope that it is OK to ask.

I have an old Serve Blue card, $0 balance never used, and have several Staples BHN Yellow debit gift cards from a client . My vendor I want to pay only allows one payment (Cannot split) so trying to load the Staples BHN yello debit cards onto my Blue Serve card.

Was told by GiftCardMall that AmEx is blocked/cannot load via online method.

Questions:
- Can i load the gift cards via FD/DG onto the AmEx Blue Serve?
- Is there an alternative card to use that is not blocked by GiftCardMall?
- Any other suggestions on how to load to an this or alternative card?

Thanks!
Old Apr 19, 2023, 2:33 pm

GCM at Office Depot?

Office Depot uses GCM online. E.g. giftcardmall . officedepot . com

If I purchase a Southwest GC there, does anyone know whether the merchant is Office Depot, or GCM?

Thanks
Old Jan 22, 2024, 4:42 pm

All, I purchased some giftcardmall gift cards to pay my insurance. Got thru about 10-12 transactions BUT now the cards are not working via my insurance companies web site. I still have a few to do and want to use. I call the insurance company and said it would work. It still does not. If I go use at another site, the GC works properly.

Who should I call to get this unlocked agian? Gift card provider or insurance company. I tried insurance copany and they said eveerything good on their end...

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.
Old Jan 22, 2024, 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by kimbray
All, I purchased some giftcardmall gift cards to pay my insurance. Got thru about 10-12 transactions BUT now the cards are not working via my insurance companies web site. I still have a few to do and want to use. I call the insurance company and said it would work. It still does not. If I go use at another site, the GC works properly.

Who should I call to get this unlocked agian? Gift card provider or insurance company. I tried insurance copany and they said eveerything good on their end...

Any help appreciated.

Thank you.
Just some more detail. I do not believe it is due to my wallet having too many CCs in it. I EDIT the gift card every time. I deleted the Gift card and redid... Still does not work.

I get THIS ERROR...

Sorry, we couldn’t find the payment method you selected. Please choose a different option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.