Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2017, 7:33 am

Originally Posted by mactrader
They recently reduced to 1% also, looks like all the vendors did.
Wonder if TCB will now start tracking correctly at 1%...
Old Apr 7, 2017, 12:06 pm

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
Feb 3rd orders from GCM went confirmed (tracked at 2%), January 14th have been confirmed but not payable for a few weeks now (tracked at 2.5%)!
Feb 3rd orders are now payable, January 14th are not!
Old Apr 7, 2017, 1:24 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Firefox worked

Originally Posted by beachmiles
We are an apple household. Might have to visit the local library.
Just tried again. Switched to Firefox for this order and it worked fine.
Old Apr 8, 2017, 3:23 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hilton - Diamond, IHG - Spire Amb
Two different orders from 4/5 tracking at 2% (1k and 4k Orders)
Old Apr 8, 2017, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by beachmiles
Just tried again. Switched to Firefox for this order and it worked fine.
Apple household. Tried Safari & Chrome and could not click submit order button. Worked on Firefox. Thanks.
Old Apr 9, 2017, 5:04 pm

I've only placed 3 orders, would it be safe to place a large order around 5k-7.5k on a card I haven't used with GCM??

Last edited by lumangoy; Apr 9, 2017 at 5:43 pm
Old Apr 9, 2017, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by lumangoy
I've only placed 3 orders, would it be safe to place a large order around 5k-7.5k on a card I haven't used with GCM??
Every new card I've used it was auto-declined at first. I didn't bother calling the card first to tell them I was about to palce a large order at... gift cards, I just responded to the auto text/email notification to confirm I was using it and proceeded to try the order again.

If you're concerned abt GCM cancelling your order, I'd say move incrementally, especially if you don't have a recent established history with them.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 3:43 am
Suspended

Smile GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Originally Posted by slickpokerdealer
Shows as GCM..
Yes, I had a problem with them and then I started shopping with Giftcardspread.com I had a great experience.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by avabrown
Yes, I had a problem with them and then I started shopping with Giftcardspread.com I had a great experience.
Your 2 out of 3 posts here are posting the link to that website. Whether you're promoting it or not, do you know which bank issues the Visa Gift Cards (currently out of stock, no other info on that site about them) and if there's any portal that pays cash back?

Unless this is a resale or electronic-only gift cards, in which case it's useless to people on this forum.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:17 pm

for TCB on Giftcardmall.com right now, it's onine purchase about 2% visa gift cards is 1%....if you purchase VGC online, is it consider about 2% or 1%???
I ordered $500 VGC back to March 29,2017. it shows 2%...
Does it anyone get a 2% recently?
Thanks
Old Apr 11, 2017, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by hp9688
for TCB on Giftcardmall.com right now, it's onine purchase about 2% visa gift cards is 1%....if you purchase VGC online, is it consider about 2% or 1%???
Thanks
2%
Old Apr 11, 2017, 5:16 pm

Originally Posted by hp9688
Thanks
That 1% just changed from 1.25%. Even though it was always really 2%, maybe the change in language to 1% means that it will really be 1%. I bought some yesterday (showing 1%), so I'll report back as soon as it posts.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 5:47 pm

Bought after the change to 1%, and 2% showed up as pending today.
Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:30 pm

Firefox not longer works for ordering on Mac. Place Order button not responding.
edit: reloaded the page, working again...
Old Apr 11, 2017, 9:45 pm

I placed an order on April 2, and another on April 4. The April 4 order just arrived today, but no sign of the April 2 order. Is it normal or out of the ordinary that a slightly later order arrive first? Wasn't sure if its something to call them about, since I hope the April 2 order isn't lost or something (though its still totally within the expected shipping range).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.