Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2017, 8:58 pm

Edge trick isn't working anymore, any other suggestions?
Old Apr 15, 2017, 7:02 am
Suspended

Programs: Blogger & Delta Diamond Medallion Million Miler
Originally Posted by beweiss6
So I know majority of people use TCB... anyone know how often they run cashback bonus'. Seems like Amex is either 3% or 6% bonus. From people who use TCB a bunch is this a quarterly thing? Figured I can just venmo agc to friend and cash out. I appreciate the help in advance
I really like this thinking. Wait till 6% and more than $500 to cash out on a AMEX gift card. Take that to CVS and get a OV card and then to MO. Even with added fee coming out way ahead. ^
Old Apr 15, 2017, 9:18 am

for those concerned about usps delivery, you can sign up so you can know if something was stolen in your mailbox.

https://informeddelivery.usps.com

you'll get an image in the morning what will be delivered.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by lumangoy
for those concerned about usps delivery, you can sign up so you can know if something was stolen in your mailbox.

This service worked very reliably for me for many months, but lately (last 3-4 weeks) has been most unreliable service. Sometimes I get email in the morning, sometimes in the evening, and most of the days I don't receive any email.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 12:11 pm

At this point how many of us haven't received any March orders? I'm still waiting for my 3/26 one.

Originally Posted by lumangoy

I've recently signed up for it and its great knowing incoming mail, especially for VGCs if they go missing. Unless someone at USPS up to the scanning chain steals them, which I'm guessing is very unlikely.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 1:49 pm

Placed order 4/10, received 4/14. Paid for USPS Priority.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 5:28 pm

sigh. got this msg "This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections" after not placing a GCM order for a month. have been placing orders for the past 8 months without problem

has anyone managed to 'recover' from this? sounds like a perma ban to me, even though wiki indicate it could be temporary. i have tried different cc, still ban. i suspect it could be due to mailing/shipping address
Old Apr 15, 2017, 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by FrankMS
Placed order 4/10, received 4/14. Paid for USPS Priority.
Free shipping is taking 5-7 days for me.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 7:24 pm

Originally Posted by gnomey
sigh. got this msg "This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections" after not placing a GCM order for a month. have been placing orders for the past 8 months without problem

has anyone managed to 'recover' from this? sounds like a perma ban to me, even though wiki indicate it could be temporary. i have tried different cc, still ban. i suspect it could be due to mailing/shipping address
That's not a ban. Try different browser and/or IP, you should be fine.
Old Apr 15, 2017, 8:05 pm

Originally Posted by randomdude
That's not a ban. Try different browser and/or IP, you should be fine.
Tried different browser already. Still didnt work. Havent tried different IP.

I think I gonna let it take a break for a while and tried it again after a week or so.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:19 am

I had that message for months. I thought for sure I was banned, but then one day (using same browser), it worked.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:28 am

I had that message for months. I thought for sure I was banned, but then one day (using same browser), it worked.
This is hopeful. Same browser, same shipping address, and same CC?
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:31 am

This is hopeful. Same browser, same shipping address, and same CC?
Yes, all the same. I hadn't tried for around two months and then one day I was like what the heck. It went through. Now I'm back to maxing it out.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 7:33 am

Yes, all the same. I hadn't tried for around two months and then one day I was like what the heck. It went through. Now I'm back to maxing it out.
Great, thanks a lot for the DP. Will keep this in mind.
Old Apr 16, 2017, 2:38 pm

Same here. I was told risk MGMT didn't like my account for some reason. Took that as I'm permanently banned. Two weeks ago just for S&Gs I tried an order for 1.5k and went through. Liquidated via mo. And put a second order in w/o issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.