Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Feb 25, 2017, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: ChrisFlyer66
This is the thread for 2017. The previous discussion on this topic can be found here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manuf...thread-77.html
The thread for 2018 is here: https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/manufactured-spending/1886480-giftcardmall-master-thread-2018-a.html

What portal is currently offering the highest payout for GCM?
Check cashbackmonitor and cashbackholic for current payouts. Be sure to review the T&C for GCM at each portal as some offer lower payouts for Visa GCs.

Amex gift cards cannot be used to buy Visa gift cards

VGC issued by metabank. Cards come activated.

-------------------------

Monthly Limit is 15K per GCM account for a revolving 30 days. Once you hit 15K, GCM will display a message on the screen letting you know you hit the limit.

Start out slow 1k and then another 1k - they will call to verify the card, and shipping address. Next order they will not call. Orders under 2k have free shipping.

If you get this error:

This transaction was not completed. The transaction was not submitted correctly, or has been declined by your card issuer. You can try again with a different card or review your payment information for any necessary corrections.

- A Few people report it is blocked for the day, try again the next day. MOST ppl report being permanently blocked. Or you entered a wrong 3-digit security number.
GCM recommends using the Chrome or Firefox browsers. Be sure you are not using an ad blocker and not disabling any cookie settings (3rd party, tracking, etc.) from the default or you may get this error.

Direct support Numbers is 877.426.2551

Warning: Orders can be lost or stolen. Call to have the cards reissued or canceled. Orders usually arrive in 5-10 days.

Check your cc for pending or posted payments and call about your order if you are concerned it is taking a long time for delivery. Sometimes GCM was taking up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Print Wikipost

GiftCardMall Master Thread(2017)

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2017, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by Zgirl
Why would TCB pay you for a purchase made on January 18th and not for my purchases on January 15th. It doesn't make sense. You're the one spreading misinformation. Not cool, Java
Are-are you serious right now?

Feel free to offer a public apology at anytime.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 5:35 am

My 01/17 was claimed and paid. Nothing else following though. Next up is a 1/25.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 5:52 am

This isn't the first time we've heard of GCM delivering orders out of the order in which they were placed, and TCB doing the same with payouts. I know it's tough, but I think everyone just needs to be patient. I'm not sure what TCB's payout date terms are with regard to timing, but I'd give them up to a week after that before contacting or saying they flat out aren't paying.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 6:34 am

Here are my screenshots. As i said I didn't get paid since January 15th.
Attached Images  
Old Mar 24, 2017, 6:35 am

One more
Attached Images  
Old Mar 24, 2017, 6:44 am

They don't always pay out chronologically. I've had orders from November pay out before October. The key is that your order is confirmed. It's been accounted for, just be patient now.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 7:59 am

Zgirl, I dont see the problem.

Its generally 2 months for payout from GCM. Your Jan 22nd order should be payable soon and the others will be in April.

My last payout was 2 months and 5 days from the date at TCB which seems to be pretty much in line with any of my payments from GCM. GC.com is quicker to pay.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 8:04 am

Here are my screenshots. As i said I didn't get paid since January 15th.
You initially stated TCB is no longer paying and that's what you got called out on.

Don't get too excited, TCB is not paying
Old Mar 24, 2017, 8:55 am

I think people are getting way to excited on here. GCM is what it is. They are very quirky on orders. They give out 2% CB even though terms say it is only 1.25% (I expect this eventually to stop but who knows when). Periodically they don't seal the envelopes that are shipped.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 10:19 am

Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude
You initially stated TCB is no longer paying and that's what you got called out on.

Don't get too excited, TCB is not paying
TCB is not paying me since January 15th and I didn't see anyone saying they did get paid on/after January 15. All DPs were from BEFORE January 15, 2017.

It's interesting that you did get paid for a purchase made after January 15. I wondered why you and why not me for a purchase from 2 days earlier. It doesn't give you the right to attack me, Java not cool dude.

TCB says payout 7 weeks after purchase. It's been 10 weeks. I'm not ordering through TCB until they start paying for my purchases at GCM.

Last edited by Zgirl; Mar 24, 2017 at 10:26 am
Old Mar 24, 2017, 11:12 am

Originally Posted by cdog999
I think people are getting way to excited on here. GCM is what it is. They are very quirky on orders. They give out 2% CB even though terms say it is only 1.25% (I expect this eventually to stop but who knows when). Periodically they don't seal the envelopes that are shipped.
Gee thanks. Now I only got 1.25% in my last transaction notification.
GCM also just ruined their greeting cards with print. But that doesn't matter much, as they end up in trash regardless.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 3:15 pm

TCB says payout 7 weeks after purchase. It's been 10 weeks. I'm not ordering through TCB until they start paying for my purchases at GCM.
When looking at your screenshots, it looks as though the other site you went to through TCB paid out. Wouldn't that more logically suggest the issue is with GCM, and not TCB? Given that TCB paid out other sites after 1/15, but not any GCM?

In the end, I'm not sure whether it's TCB or GCM's fault. I'm just suggesting it's premature to claim TCB has stopped paying out and is going out of business.
Old Mar 24, 2017, 5:12 pm

Originally Posted by MaxVO
GCM also just ruined their greeting cards with print. But that doesn't matter much, as they end up in trash regardless.
Yeah... with the blank greeting cards, I was thinking I could actually give them to people on birthdays, etc; with all the printing inside though, it's ugly. I guess it could still be useful if actually giving someone a gift card as a gift, but who does that?
Old Mar 25, 2017, 4:57 am

Programs: AS 100k, BA GGL, UA 1k, DL DM, AC SE, B6 Mosaic4, Hyatt/Hilton/Wyndham/IHG Diamond, Marriot Ti
Delete

Last edited by TalkingPoint; Apr 1, 2017 at 12:00 pm
Old Mar 25, 2017, 7:05 am

Originally Posted by Mancolt
When looking at your screenshots, it looks as though the other site you went to through TCB paid out. Wouldn't that more logically suggest the issue is with GCM, and not TCB? Given that TCB paid out other sites after 1/15, but not any GCM?

In the end, I'm not sure whether it's TCB or GCM's fault. I'm just suggesting it's premature to claim TCB has stopped paying out and is going out of business.
I didn't purchase anything but GCs from GCM using TCB. There is no other retailer at my screenshot. As of this morning nothing has changed. Zero payable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.