Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2015, 7:51 pm

Originally Posted by OC_Matt
The just approved me today for a business account. I was given a $35k monthly cap. Any tips, from anyone who has had a business account with Simon, to avoid killing this opportunity too fast?
Don't use the PIN functionality of the card to clear them out in one go. If it looks like you are doing anything like MS they'll close you down pretty promptly. Good luck.
Old May 15, 2015, 8:37 pm

Originally Posted by jackstraw22
Aventura Mall just changed their policy today. $200 is the max amount.
doesnt do it when you check out online
Old May 15, 2015, 9:17 pm

The website won't let you complete your purchase. Probably resetting the limit to $200.
Old May 16, 2015, 11:54 am

Programs: AA, USAir, UA, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by 36902BRF
Don't use the PIN functionality of the card to clear them out in one go. If it looks like you are doing anything like MS they'll close you down pretty promptly. Good luck.
How else would you unload them? Do you mean to space out the unloading to Serve or Redbird?
Old May 16, 2015, 1:08 pm

Originally Posted by sfkhan
How else would you unload them?
No idea all I am saying is that all the evidence is in this thread if you MS on a corporate account you'll be closed sooner rather than later unless you have a relative that works for Simon it seems. If I was approaching this I'd probably hit it hard and fast before they caught up with me.
Old May 18, 2015, 9:35 am

Programs: HH Gold (again), US/UA/DL non-elite, ZE Presidents Circle, WN reluctant no fee convert.
Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Was that grocery the national grocer of Texas?

Down the road in San Antonio I never found VRs in that chain. Of course Austin is special, although its university pales to the one over in College Station.
Love that designation! Keep up the good work.

Yeah, the yellow rose of TX is blighted by the lack of opportunity there.
Old May 18, 2015, 11:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by macrophage
FAQs and spoonfeeding Wikis are basically how things get shut down. People don't read them anyways as shown in the RB threads...
Your claim is basically bull. You don't know how or why things get shut down. Also, many people, including myself, do read the Wikis.
Old May 18, 2015, 2:42 pm

Programs: UA, AA, Delta
Originally Posted by craz
Hey you dont have to talk down to the other poster, who was only looking to help.

Seems the AM has its own GC; http://www.aventuramallgiftcard.com/ its not a SMGC and I dont know what the PIN situation is, nor the fee to buy or the max one can put onto it. But it is a gift card and for the right price(fee) may just be a thing to look into

OK playimg around I found this pg, http://www.aventuramallgiftcard.com/...Card_p_14.html so 1 can preorder (not bad), $500 max per card, for $2.95 hey that beats the SMGC by a $1.Seems like its a better deal and there is a Pin!

PIN: A PIN is a four-digit code that may be used to make purchase transactions instead of signing for your transaction. Some merchants may require you to make purchases using a PIN rather than your signature. As of April 1, 2013, the PIN for your Card is the last four (4) digits of your Card number. You may visit www.getmybalance.com to change the Personal Identification Number ("PIN") for your Card. You should not disclose your PIN to anyone. If the security or confidentiality of your PIN is compromised, you should notify us at once. You agree to: (a) not disclose the PIN or otherwise make it available to anyone else; (b) be liable for the PIN and for its authorized use and for its unauthorized use as described in this Agreement. Unless you notify us as provided in this Agreement, you acknowledge that we are entitled to rely on the use of your PIN as your authorization for any Transaction using the Card and PIN. Your PIN may not be used to obtain cash at an ATM or cash back at a POS terminal. Shall you want or need to change the PIN associated to your card, and provided you know your current PIN, please visit www.getmybalance.com. If you forgot your PIN, please call 1.800.985.4316 for instructions.

Well I believe you owe 'lanac' an apology!

wow cost $22 to ship...guess not a good deal, unless you live in Florida and can pick up the order.
Old May 18, 2015, 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by somdave2005
guess not a good deal, unless you live in Florida and can pick up the order.
Duh... the intended purpose of mall-branded GC's is to be spent at the mall.
Old May 19, 2015, 9:09 pm

Programs: Several dozen
Then they need to put WalMarts in more malls!

Originally Posted by MaxVO
Duh... the intended purpose of mall-branded GC's is to be spent at the mall.
Old May 19, 2015, 10:24 pm

That would sure be convenient.
Actually there's a WM right across the street from Sawgrass Mills, but it's very MS-hostile (or just plain hostile). One swipe-load per day max, and only at CS.
Old May 20, 2015, 11:28 am

Programs: Regal Crown Club
No problem with that. Del Amo Mall in Torrance: WMT across the street and a Target is behind the mall on the other side of the parking lot...
Old May 20, 2015, 1:35 pm

Programs: Delta Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Diplomat, Hertz Chairman's Square, Avis Preferred Plus
Originally Posted by Julian Brennan
No problem with that. Del Amo Mall in Torrance: WMT across the street and a Target is behind the mall on the other side of the parking lot...
! didn't know that was a simon property! Thanks!
Old May 20, 2015, 3:17 pm

Programs: UA-1P, DL-G, Marriott-PLAT
Originally Posted by azcoyote
Purchased a $500 sunrise vgc at [non-simon] mall on my Arrival+ and hit with a $25.20 CA fee.
I had a different experience, I purchased 2 $500 sunrise gcs at [non-simon] mall on 5/16 and had no CA fee.
Old May 20, 2015, 3:21 pm

Programs: Several dozen
Brings back memories of the days I used to shop there when I lived over in RPV. Don't recall the WalMart, but it has been 3 decades ago in the days before California became a desert.

After the MS game is done, I'm thinking I should rent a tank truck and get a gig selling water to the parched Californians. I wuz thinking I should fill the truck at night from a faucet at one of homes of those hypocritical movie stars who still have lush green lawns at their estates.

Originally Posted by Julian Brennan

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.