Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Simon mall gift card(2014-2015)

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2015, 5:19 am

Originally Posted by rainywindy
Hi, anyone know if I can buy Simon gift card with Amex gift card? Thanks.
Have you searched this thread? That exact question has been answered many times, including the last several pages.
Old May 13, 2015, 12:20 pm

Does anyone know free shipping code for Simon VGC online? I believe the online version will have your "personalized" name and can avoid the trouble of cashier matching names.

If not, I'll just have to test it 1 at a time. I think this is the best fee/$ way of loading RB.
Old May 13, 2015, 5:51 pm

I saw the form for the first time today at guest services.

In the first section it mentions the limit of $3000 per day next to "cash" and that was what the service rep told me was the daily rate, even with Credit Cards.

I didn't argue and left with the $3k.

The second box lower in the page mentioned 10k and the rep told me it was for "volume" or "corporate/business" purchasers.

This location is pretty relaxed and the rep knows me by now, so I will try to pursue the corporate route in a few days.
Old May 13, 2015, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by lanac
Aventura mall, just picked up 1k today
Originally Posted by craz
Hey you dont have to talk down to the other poster, who was only looking to help.

Seems the AM has its own GC; http://www.aventuramallgiftcard.com/ its not a SMGC and I dont know what the PIN situation is, nor the fee to buy or the max one can put onto it. But it is a gift card and for the right price(fee) may just be a thing to look into

OK playimg around I found this pg, http://www.aventuramallgiftcard.com/...Card_p_14.html so 1 can preorder (not bad), $500 max per card, for $2.95 hey that beats the SMGC by a $1.Seems like its a better deal and there is a Pin!

PIN: A PIN is a four-digit code that may be used to make purchase transactions instead of signing for your transaction. Some merchants may require you to make purchases using a PIN rather than your signature. As of April 1, 2013, the PIN for your Card is the last four (4) digits of your Card number. You may visit www.getmybalance.com to change the Personal Identification Number ("PIN") for your Card. You should not disclose your PIN to anyone. If the security or confidentiality of your PIN is compromised, you should notify us at once. You agree to: (a) not disclose the PIN or otherwise make it available to anyone else; (b) be liable for the PIN and for its authorized use and for its unauthorized use as described in this Agreement. Unless you notify us as provided in this Agreement, you acknowledge that we are entitled to rely on the use of your PIN as your authorization for any Transaction using the Card and PIN. Your PIN may not be used to obtain cash at an ATM or cash back at a POS terminal. Shall you want or need to change the PIN associated to your card, and provided you know your current PIN, please visit www.getmybalance.com. If you forgot your PIN, please call 1.800.985.4316 for instructions.

Well I believe you owe 'lanac' an apology!
whoa, thanks! a perfect fix for the redcard changes, hopefully theres no issues depositing these at Target. For lanac, do you know of any limits to how many you can buy? I couldnt find any aventura threads so I just figured I'd ask here.
Old May 13, 2015, 10:20 pm

Originally Posted by 36902BRF
Have you searched this thread? That exact question has been answered many times, including the last several pages.
I read the first couple pages and the last 2 pages, didn't find the info, and I did a search on the whole forum, didn't find it neither, that's why I asked. Ok, I'll read from the bottom to the top of this thread again.
Old May 13, 2015, 11:39 pm

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by rainywindy
I read the first couple pages and the last 2 pages, didn't find the info, and I did a search on the whole forum, didn't find it neither, that's why I asked. Ok, I'll read from the bottom to the top of this thread again.
It's about time we created an FAQ
Old May 14, 2015, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by littlewinglet
It's about time we created an FAQ
FAQs and spoonfeeding Wikis are basically how things get shut down. People don't read them anyways as shown in the RB threads...
Old May 14, 2015, 7:25 am

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by macrophage
FAQs and spoonfeeding Wikis are basically how things get shut down. People don't read them anyways as shown in the RB threads...
Then lets shut down the whole site and only communicate through email.
Old May 14, 2015, 7:53 am

Programs: All of them
Originally Posted by macrophage
We can have a wiki at least for things that are guaranteed not to work, like AMEX GCs, buying over 10k, etc.. If anything, newbs who keep trying failed methods over and over and arguing with cashiers is worse.
Old May 14, 2015, 11:00 am

Originally Posted by craz
Hey you dont have to talk down to the other poster, who was only looking to help.

Seems the AM has its own GC; http://www.aventuramallgiftcard.com/ its not a SMGC and I dont know what the PIN situation is, nor the fee to buy or the max one can put onto it. But it is a gift card and for the right price(fee) may just be a thing to look into

OK playimg around I found this pg, http://www.aventuramallgiftcard.com/...Card_p_14.html so 1 can preorder (not bad), $500 max per card, for $2.95 hey that beats the SMGC by a $1.Seems like its a better deal and there is a Pin!

PIN: A PIN is a four-digit code that may be used to make purchase transactions instead of signing for your transaction. Some merchants may require you to make purchases using a PIN rather than your signature. As of April 1, 2013, the PIN for your Card is the last four (4) digits of your Card number. You may visit www.getmybalance.com to change the Personal Identification Number ("PIN") for your Card. You should not disclose your PIN to anyone. If the security or confidentiality of your PIN is compromised, you should notify us at once. You agree to: (a) not disclose the PIN or otherwise make it available to anyone else; (b) be liable for the PIN and for its authorized use and for its unauthorized use as described in this Agreement. Unless you notify us as provided in this Agreement, you acknowledge that we are entitled to rely on the use of your PIN as your authorization for any Transaction using the Card and PIN. Your PIN may not be used to obtain cash at an ATM or cash back at a POS terminal. Shall you want or need to change the PIN associated to your card, and provided you know your current PIN, please visit www.getmybalance.com. If you forgot your PIN, please call 1.800.985.4316 for instructions.

Well I believe you owe 'lanac' an apology!
One thing to note with the Aventura Mall GC:

Gift Cards ordered online may not be purchased by residents of or shipped to recipients in the following states: Connecticut, Hawaii, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island and Vermont. In addition, Gift Cards cannot be sold to purchasers located in New York. Gift Cards may not be shipped internationally. If you would like, Aventura Mall can hold the cards for pick-up, so please contact us at 305-935-1110.
Old May 14, 2015, 11:59 am

Could someone please post how the Aventura Mall GC purchases are currently coded (by Visa, Discover, etc.)?
Thanks.
Old May 14, 2015, 1:44 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
Originally Posted by MaxVO
Could someone please post how the Aventura Mall GC purchases are currently coded (by Visa, Discover, etc.)?
Thanks.
$19.76 to ship to Chicago. I'll pass on this one.
Old May 14, 2015, 2:15 pm

Do these post as purchase for chase and citi cards?
Old May 15, 2015, 5:11 pm

Aventura Mall just changed their policy today. $200 is the max amount.
Old May 15, 2015, 5:30 pm

Programs: AMEX Plat, Hyatt Explorist, JetBlue Mosaic, Wyndham Diamond, National Executive Elite
The just approved me today for a business account. I was given a $35k monthly cap. Any tips, from anyone who has had a business account with Simon, to avoid killing this opportunity too fast?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.