Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Manufactured Spending
Reload this Page >

loyal3 free stock trades with credit/debit card

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 10, 2014, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: MasterCharge
Limits

As of November 20th, 2014, Loyal3 does not allows purchases of $10, $25 and $50 with a credit card.

Maximum purchase generally limited to $10,000 per IPO and $2,500 per month per non-IPO stock.
No Cash Advance:
Bank of America Virgin Atlantic
Bank of America Alaska Air
Barclaycard Arrival
Capital One (All Cards)
Citi Platinum AAdvantage Visa
Chase Hyatt
Chase Freedom
Chase Marriott
Chase Sapphire Preferred
Chase United MileagePlus Explorer
Chase United Business
US Bank Flex Perks

Cash Advance:
*Data Needed

Placing Orders

- Make sure when you place an order, the funding source is selected as your CC and not the Checking account that it defaults too. Loyal3 won't cancel the buy order, and some have suggested the only way is to put a stop on the amount by contacting your bank.

Current Stocks Available for Trade

*A total of sixty-two (62) as of 10/14/2014
  1. NASDAQ: FOX
  2. NASDAQ: AMZN
  3. NASDAQ: AAPL
  4. NASDAQ: ATVI
  5. NASDAQ: BWLD
  6. NASDAQ: DISCA
  7. NASDAQ: DNKN
  8. NASDAQ: EA
  9. NASDAQ: EIGI
  10. NASDAQ: FB
  11. NASDAQ: FTR
  12. NASDAQ: GPRO
  13. NASDAQ: GOOGL
  14. NASDAQ: HAS
  15. NASDAQ: INTC
  16. NASDAQ: KRFT
  17. NASDAQ: MAT
  18. NASDAQ: MSFT
  19. NASDAQ: MDLZ
  20. NASDAQ: MNST
  21. NASDAQ: PLAY
  22. NASDAQ: SBUX
  23. NASDAQ: VIAB
  24. NASDAQ: YHOO
  25. NYSE: GLOB
  26. NYSE: AMC
  27. NYSE: ANF
  28. NYSE: ARO
  29. NYSE: AEO
  30. NYSE: BABA
  31. NYSE: BUD
  32. NYSE: BRK.B
  33. NYSE: BBY
  34. NYSE: BKW
  35. NYSE: KO
  36. NYSE: DIS
  37. NYSE: DPS
  38. NYSE: GPS
  39. NYSE: HSY
  40. NYSE: HUBS
  41. NYSE: KATE
  42. NYSE: K
  43. NYSE: KSS
  44. NYSE: LB
  45. NYSE: M
  46. NYSE: MCD
  47. NYSE: NKE
  48. NYSE: NOK
  49. NYSE: PVH
  50. NYSE: PEP
  51. NYSE: ZQK
  52. NYSE: RL
  53. NYSE: SC
  54. NYSE: TGT
  55. NYSE: TWX
  56. NYSE: TRUP
  57. NYSE: TWTR
  58. NYSE: UL
  59. NYSE: VFC
  60. NYSE: WMT
  61. NYSE: WWE
  62. NYSE: YUM

IPO's for Trade Now

Print Wikipost

loyal3 free stock trades with credit/debit card

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2014, 2:13 pm

Originally Posted by Pecan Pie
I did 2k this month. Was kinda fun, thinking of it like a gamble
ha, I play options as gambling

if loyal3 allowed me to play options on it, I'd actually hold there
Old Aug 23, 2014, 2:56 pm

Programs: Anywhere I can ski...
Originally Posted by LuxurySuite
I got the same email when I was hitting it hard with 2500 for each stock. Since then I stopped when it was limited to 50. For me it doesn't worth it. I will just get in for the next IPO.
I hope they get some of that Alibaba IPO.
Old Aug 24, 2014, 9:11 am

Programs: UA Silver, DL, AA, MR Gold, TG, UR, HH Gold, RC Gold
Possible new brokers for MSing...

This is my first post and I'm new to MSing (couple of months), but not trading so I thought I would post. I trade currencies, stock indexes, and commodities. Haven't seen this posted here so I thought this would be in line with the thread.

There are only a few domiciled US brokers left because of the Dodd-Frank law which are available, but there are many outside of the US, which are available to non-resident US citizens and non-US citizens that allow account funding with cc. The limits are 10k per transaction up to 50k a month. When you make a withdrawal it goes to back to the original funding source, which could raise a flag, but there are ways around that also. I've always done wire transfers and never done a cc transaction, but 50k a month could be interesting for MS. Any thoughts?
Old Aug 24, 2014, 9:32 am

Programs: UA Silver, DL, AA, MR Gold, TG, UR, HH Gold, RC Gold
Edit: The maximum per month for cc is up to 10k a month. It's 50k a month using ACH.

"If you funded your account with a credit card or debit card, it is required to withdraw the principal amount (deposit amount) back to your credit card. The credit card issuer may take from five business days to one billing cycle (approximately thirty days) to post back to the credit or debit card used for funding. When requesting a withdrawal to a credit card, please consider if that card is closed, expired, or a different credit card number has been issued, to choose an alternative method of withdrawal. Returning funds to a closed account can cause a significant delay in receiving funds, and we cannot guarantee a time frame in which funds will be received if the requested withdrawal amount is initiated to a closed account."

Originally Posted by cal1152
This is my first post and I'm new to MSing (couple of months), but not trading so I thought I would post. I trade currencies, stock indexes, and commodities. Haven't seen this posted here so I thought this would be in line with the thread.

There are only a few domiciled US brokers left because of the Dodd-Frank law which are available, but there are many outside of the US, which are available to non-resident US citizens and non-US citizens that allow account funding with cc. The limits are 10k per transaction up to 50k a month. When you make a withdrawal it goes to back to the original funding source, which could raise a flag, but there are ways around that also. I've always done wire transfers and never done a cc transaction, but 50k a month could be interesting for MS. Any thoughts?
Old Sep 1, 2014, 1:20 pm

Programs: AA 1MM, BA, UA, HH Dia, CC Gold, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by cal1152
The limits are 10k per transaction up to 50k a month. When you make a withdrawal it goes to back to the original funding source, which could raise a flag, but there are ways around that also. I've always done wire transfers and never done a cc transaction, but 50k a month could be interesting for MS. Any thoughts?
It would only be interesting for MS if not refunded to cc.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 7:49 pm

How do you purchase $2500 of one stock using CC? I can only seem to put in a one-time purchase of $50, or only set a monthly recurring amount of only $50 for CC (even though the FAQ says the max limit is $2500 per stock). Is there any way I can purchase multiple $50 increment amounts using my credit card on the same day?
Old Sep 3, 2014, 8:41 pm

Originally Posted by letopeto
How do you purchase $2500 of one stock using CC? I can only seem to put in a one-time purchase of $50, or only set a monthly recurring amount of only $50 for CC (even though the FAQ says the max limit is $2500 per stock). Is there any way I can purchase multiple $50 increment amounts using my credit card on the same day?
You can't do it in one purchase any more. If you try placing 50 orders of $50 each your bank will probably decline the charge. Loyal3 will probably tell you to enter your bank info to make an ach transfer instead.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 9:07 pm

Originally Posted by letopeto
I purchase the same 12 stocks each day. I've used both the Barlcay's Arrival and Citi Executive Platinum I started slowly, making 3-4 purchases per day and gradually worked my way up to 12. No issues to date and no fraudulent charge warnings from either. Been using Loyal3 for 4 months. I have never purchased more than $2,000 in a single stock per month. Just trying to stay under the radar with this.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 9:47 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by milehightcityguy84
I purchase the same 12 stocks each day. I've used both the Barlcay's Arrival and Citi Executive Platinum I started slowly, making 3-4 purchases per day and gradually worked my way up to 12. No issues to date and no fraudulent charge warnings from either. Been using Loyal3 for 4 months. I have never purchased more than $2,000 in a single stock per month. Just trying to stay under the radar with this.
Way to sneak up on them like that - I bet they never saw it coming.

It's not the buying part that bothers them, genius. You could spend all day, every day buying every stock they offer and they would of course love it.

Last edited by SerialSerious; Sep 3, 2014 at 9:54 pm
Old Sep 4, 2014, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by SerialSerious
Way to sneak up on them like that - I bet they never saw it coming.

It's not the buying part that bothers them, genius. You could spend all day, every day buying every stock they offer and they would of course love it.
false. I got a warning email before i ever sold a stock. I was buying 10+ stocks a day with credit card. I mixed some in with checking funding too. I think multiple use of a credit card in short period of time can raise a flag (considering thats the only thing i did)
Old Sep 4, 2014, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by thehoodedidiot
false. I got a warning email before i ever sold a stock. I was buying 10+ stocks a day with credit card. I mixed some in with checking funding too. I think multiple use of a credit card in short period of time can raise a flag (considering thats the only thing i did)
I think their FAQ or something on site recommends 10 or fewer buys in a single day.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 8:38 am

Originally Posted by rrgg
I think their FAQ or something on site recommends 10 or fewer buys in a single day.
darn it. didn't read the FAQ
just did 2 consecutive days of 20 stocks/day... will cool off now..
Old Sep 8, 2014, 11:35 am

Has anyone heard anything/updates about www (dot) stockpile (dot) com?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:05 am

Curious, as an example can a person do $50 on KO stock today via CC. Then $50 on KO tomorrow, then $50 on KO the day after and so on and so forth? I only have an interest in about 5 stocks but would like to put in $50 a day every day or so in each.

Also I noted, I purchased a $50 stock and waited 30 min and looked like I could purchase the same stock for $50 but I didn't click submit since my account is new and I'm testing the waters first.

My final question, when a new IPO comes out, if I have $350 worth in stocks in my account (not cash from a bank account, but from current holdings), would I be able to trade into that IPO or would I need to deposit from my bank account.

Thanks, looking to have a little cheap fun to close the year. Some minor MS maybe but nothing crazy.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by sftravelninja
Curious, as an example can a person do $50 on KO stock today via CC. Then $50 on KO tomorrow, then $50 on KO the day after and so on and so forth? I only have an interest in about 5 stocks but would like to put in $50 a day every day or so in each.

Also I noted, I purchased a $50 stock and waited 30 min and looked like I could purchase the same stock for $50 but I didn't click submit since my account is new and I'm testing the waters first.

My final question, when a new IPO comes out, if I have $350 worth in stocks in my account (not cash from a bank account, but from current holdings), would I be able to trade into that IPO or would I need to deposit from my bank account.

Thanks, looking to have a little cheap fun to close the year. Some minor MS maybe but nothing crazy.
You are certainly able to do a $50 purchase each day, but they may send you a message, especially if you're selling it off frequently.

Wrt IPOs, no, you must have a cash balance of $350. That said, there's no need to transfer from a bank. Sign up for the IPO and fund it with your credit card for $350. You can even back out of the IPO later if you want and then transfer the $350 to your bank.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.