Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 8, 2015, 10:24 pm

I agree that the website has some design issues (entering the password over the word password), but I actually appreciate the extra layer of protection. It always seemed strange to me that I could load money without registering or entering any personal info. Loaded fine for me today. Sky still in place.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 1:08 pm

so would it be suspicious if I load... how many reloadit packs per month?
Old Mar 9, 2015, 1:46 pm

By reading all of this and playing with it myself, it appears that they have basically capped the T-Mobile card. With the rolling 24 hr clocks, you can load 2 per day but then can't transfer them to your card for another 24 hours. If that process repeats itself throughout the month, I would assume the cap is $15k per month. Most people however stick to less than that per card, but that is what I figure to be correct until we have more data.
Old Mar 9, 2015, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by yank2688
By reading all of this and playing with it myself, it appears that they have basically capped the T-Mobile card. With the rolling 24 hr clocks, you can load 2 per day but then can't transfer them to your card for another 24 hours. If that process repeats itself throughout the month, I would assume the cap is $15k per month. Most people however stick to less than that per card, but that is what I figure to be correct until we have more data.
You would only encounter the waiting period once -- because they're having to verify your card.

However, I would not push too much through Tmo. It's a fragile card because it's harder to liquidate large amounts at a time. I am not going to do much BP ... and I avoid using this card at WM. Just lots of large grocery store purchases. Also they do track cashback transactions (e.g. $20 at grocery store, request $100 CB).
Old Mar 9, 2015, 5:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Diamond; CCarlson Elite
Originally Posted by pwned
You would only encounter the waiting period once -- because they're having to verify your card.
That appears to be true, so the imposed cap is actually $30K/mo. That's if you load every day and track the timing carefully.

That's still not bad thruput - it's just not as good as the $75K/mo it used to be....
Old Mar 9, 2015, 9:21 pm

so does it make sense to load cards in order to pay bills, or it would be better to pay bills directly from the reloadit safe?
Old Mar 10, 2015, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Turist_nax
so does it make sense to load cards in order to pay bills, or it would be better to pay bills directly from the reloadit safe?
afaik, months back when I checked the website, there's a fee to do B/P using RLs. I'm not sure if it's still the same.

I registered for a safe but used it only once because I doubt its 'safety'. I just did quick reloads but now that it's not allowed, I don't buy RLs anymore. I prefer pushing funds to prepaids like Serve and do B/P there where there's no fee.
Old Mar 12, 2015, 9:09 pm

Is it possible to load a PayPal Business Debit Card from the Reloadit safe?
Old Mar 13, 2015, 11:44 am

Am I wrong that you can load the card with $1k then have to wait 24 hours to transfer it to TMobile, then another 24 hours to load another $1k? That means its $15k a month not 30k.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:47 pm

Getting "technical difficulties" message loading to Tmo. Any way around this?
Old Mar 22, 2015, 2:53 pm

Originally Posted by yank2688
Am I wrong that you can load the card with $1k then have to wait 24 hours to transfer it to TMobile, then another 24 hours to load another $1k? That means its $15k a month not 30k.
Were you serious in thinking about loading $30K to Tmobile per month. OH plz. You'll be lucky to load and unload $15K per month.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 3:32 pm

At least as I have experienced-- it is $1K in RL loads to the safe per day. I have not had any issue immediately transferring to one of my registered cards, e.g. T-Mobile, Netspend, AccountNow or Serve. I won't say there is no limit on the card loading, because I have not allowed my $1K safe loads to last more than 24 hours, but I have had no problem clearing $1K per day.

There should be no problem doing $30K a month provided you have a source for RLs.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by mcdullhk88
Getting "technical difficulties" message loading to Tmo. Any way around this?
I got that error last night trying to load to Serve. (So, it sounds like a general problem with the reloadit site, and we probably just have to wait for them to fix it.)
Old Mar 22, 2015, 4:05 pm
xp0

Originally Posted by ericdabbs
Were you serious in thinking about loading $30K to Tmobile per month. OH plz. You'll be lucky to load and unload $15K per month.
lol...
Old Mar 22, 2015, 4:24 pm

Originally Posted by sbft77
I got that error last night trying to load to Serve. (So, it sounds like a general problem with the reloadit site, and we probably just have to wait for them to fix it.)
6:24PM EST: Yes I think this is the case. Just called customer service, rep talked to his support team and said the error was due to major system maintenance and upgrades. He said the error would be fixed in a few hours.... let's see how well this holds.

UPDATE 8:50PM EST: Loads are working now.

Last edited by mcdullhk88; Mar 22, 2015 at 6:56 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.