Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2015, 5:47 pm

I loaded 1k up a few days ago and today, about 30 mins ago, I submitted request to transfer the 1k to Netspend. I entered the amount to transfer and selected "transfer oldest pack first." I checked Netspend a few minutes later and only $500 showed up. However, the reloadit safe shows $0 balance. So, $500 is missing. Anyone run into something similar?
Old Mar 22, 2015, 9:09 pm

Originally Posted by Silverthunder
I loaded 1k up a few days ago and today, about 30 mins ago, I submitted request to transfer the 1k to Netspend. I entered the amount to transfer and selected "transfer oldest pack first." I checked Netspend a few minutes later and only $500 showed up. However, the reloadit safe shows $0 balance. So, $500 is missing. Anyone run into something similar?
Netspend and AccountNow, at least for me, always take an hour or two to "catch up" and have the online balance reflect the load.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 10:57 pm

Originally Posted by ronnyk
Netspend and AccountNow, at least for me, always take an hour or two to "catch up" and have the online balance reflect the load.
I checked about an hour and a half ago, still nothing. Guess I'll have to call them tomorrow.
Old Mar 22, 2015, 11:05 pm

This load cannot be completed at this time as the Card you are trying to load is still being verified.
How long is it taking cards to be verified?

Hate having my funds tied up like this...
Old Mar 23, 2015, 1:30 pm

Where can we unload cards now without using Safe?

I know Evolve takes them. Any others?
Old Mar 23, 2015, 1:34 pm

I haven't been able to load anything to my T-Mobile card since yesterday. The website just kept telling me "We are experiencing some technical difficulties. Please try again later." This is really annoying. I miss the convenient of loading it directly from the app.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 2:15 pm

So many layers of shite...

Last edited by sybloc; Mar 23, 2015 at 4:56 pm
Old Mar 23, 2015, 8:37 pm

And now the Safe shows "technical difficulties" on login..... again.
Old Mar 23, 2015, 9:53 pm

So has there been any median time as to how long it takes to verify cards? website is down for me too..
Old Mar 23, 2015, 10:00 pm

Programs: Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by KuroMaiko
So has there been any median time as to how long it takes to verify cards? website is down for me too..
10-12 hours for me
Old Mar 23, 2015, 11:58 pm

And now I'm getting an invalid card error..My card works..Anyway to fix this?
Old Mar 24, 2015, 12:31 am

OMG. If I didn't have $1500 tied up right now I'd be laughing.

Invalid this, invalid that.

Technical difficulties.

Will email details so you can do this or that.

PIN doesn't match.

Device login required.

"I'm sorry sir, unfortunately there is nothing we can do on our end."

"I'm sorry sir, they have taken away our ability to do anything with your funds currently in the safe".

Etc. Etc.

Looks like I'm back in MS Hell where I usually am. Just hope I can get out of this fiasco whole. F*****G HELL.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by sybloc
Looks like I'm back in MS Hell where I usually am. Just hope I can get out of this fiasco whole. F*****G HELL.
Thanks for posting your experience. I have been avoiding Reloadit unSafe ever since I heard of it, but now that they require using of it, I have been considering giving it a try. I can do without the hassles you describe and will wait to see if it ever improves. Good luck.
Old Mar 24, 2015, 5:32 am

There is not a way to remove a prepaid card from the Reloadit Safe account? This just keeps getting better and better!
Old Mar 24, 2015, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by Silverthunder
Try resending the one that didn't make it. I got a technical error message in after one card load. It didn't go to the card but still drained the apparent balance of the pack. After I stopped hyperventilating I selected the same pack again even though it said zero balance, and it loaded successfully.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.