Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2015, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by doubleheader
Just cleared EVERYTHING and reregistered the device after receiving email - still technical difficulties for AN. Are others out there able to load to AN?
+1
Old May 11, 2015, 10:18 am

Programs: AA, SPG, UR
Careful with loading from multiple packs to AN (or any other).

I am lucky I checked my AN couple of days after I loaded it, usually I trust the system. Could have easy been out couple hundred bucks. So usually AN load from RISafe takes few hours unlike TMo. So I tend not to look until a few days later. Loaded AN and selected 2 packs I had money left on. It has only loaded one. Money removed from both. Tran history on RISafe shows total amount so I feel "safe". Happened 4 days ago.

This probably is going to cost me a week of phone calls based on prior experience. Will update.

Last edited by FT-hss; May 11, 2015 at 10:20 am Reason: Clarity
Old May 11, 2015, 11:17 am

Originally Posted by FT-hss
Careful with loading from multiple packs to AN (or any other).

I am lucky I checked my AN couple of days after I loaded it, usually I trust the system. Could have easy been out couple hundred bucks. So usually AN load from RISafe takes few hours unlike TMo. So I tend not to look until a few days later. Loaded AN and selected 2 packs I had money left on. It has only loaded one. Money removed from both. Tran history on RISafe shows total amount so I feel "safe". Happened 4 days ago.

This probably is going to cost me a week of phone calls based on prior experience. Will update.
AN is loaded exactly (for most practical purposes) 10 mins after "Successfully loaded the card" on your screen (as opposed to sort of immediately for TMo). That being said, what you experienced likely has nothing to do with loading from two packs as it has happened even when loading from a single pack. Budget more than a week though to solve this, as I am not yet aware of a single case of this being solved, including cases from more than a month ago.
Old May 11, 2015, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by cyberkost
AN is loaded exactly (for most practical purposes) 10 mins after "Successfully loaded the card" on your screen (as opposed to sort of immediately for TMo). That being said, what you experienced likely has nothing to do with loading from two packs as it has happened even when loading from a single pack. Budget more than a week though to solve this, as I am not yet aware of a single case of this being solved, including cases from more than a month ago.
Wow.. thanks for the heads up and additional info...
Old May 14, 2015, 12:59 pm

Resolved.. Actually there may not have been any issue at all in the first place. Although my tran still does not show on the main page, I was asked always to click on the link to see all transactions which has me log in a second time to a page that shows all my transactions.
Old May 18, 2015, 12:16 am

Never mind - bad info.

Last edited by sybloc; May 18, 2015 at 12:22 am
Old May 21, 2015, 11:27 am

Never going to use the paypower or reloadit again. CRAP processes. Bought a prepaid gift car previously, needed to put more money on it, had to buy a reloadit pack, HATE that I had to register it online first before I could even use the money I put on it. THEN to sit and wait for it to verify when I'm needing it for household items and gas, now getting a technical difficulties error message. NEVER using them again.
Old May 21, 2015, 3:15 pm

Originally Posted by zejoekc
Never going to use the paypower or reloadit again. CRAP processes. Bought a prepaid gift car previously, needed to put more money on it, had to buy a reloadit pack, HATE that I had to register it online first before I could even use the money I put on it. THEN to sit and wait for it to verify when I'm needing it for household items and gas, now getting a technical difficulties error message. NEVER using them again.
reload it safe sucks i agree
Old May 21, 2015, 3:45 pm

It is not the best and most convenient tool, I agree. But if you are patient enough to get over the initial hurdles and know its limitations, the Safe can be reliable. I have been using it for loading to my Serve cards (four of them) and TM (two), and to pay bills ($999/time) for a couple of months now. It is great as long as my Reloadit cards are not cash-onlied. I keep my fingers crossed.
Old May 21, 2015, 6:48 pm

No idea what issues you are having. I havne't had issues with the reloadit safe thus far. Are you waiting long enough after purchase before trying to load it to the safe?
Old May 21, 2015, 8:21 pm

Never going to use the paypower or reloadit again. CRAP processes.
I agree the reloadit with scratch off code sucks since it now requires putting it in safe but with paypower, my experience with a lot that I've bought have all been positive. both have the same fees and it take just one brief phone call via IVR to activate card, set PIN and done. This is as easy as Sunnies to drain, IME.
Old May 21, 2015, 10:33 pm

I am out of $500 for a pack that never got loaded to my AN card. Been given a runaround for past 2 weeks. Any way to escalate other than being on the mercy of their crappy 888 support number ?
Old May 22, 2015, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by coolblues
I am out of $500 for a pack that never got loaded to my AN card. Been given a runaround for past 2 weeks. Any way to escalate other than being on the mercy of their crappy 888 support number ?
Coolblues, I assume the situation is that it was "successfully loaded to your card" according to Reloadit, but the funds never showed up in your AN account. If so, welcome to the club. I've been a member since early Apr.

You don't need to be at the mercy of their poorly trained support. They do not appear to understand that as a Money Services Business they are responsible for tracing your funds, they do not hold their commitments to call back, they do not hold their promises to set up 3-way calls (with the customer and prepaid card). Their parent (blackhawknetwork.com) does not seem to be caring enough either (so you can skip the step of contacting them unless you want to contact directly some of the senior executives).

You may open a criminal investigation (not sure though that resources police is going to devote to your case will be a substantial improvement over current situation), you can sue in a small claims court (make sure to have sufficient evidence), you can contact your state attorney general, but, IMO, most effective way, given Reloadit is a MSB, is likely to go through regulators. You can start with a CFPB complaint.
Old May 27, 2015, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by cyberkost
Coolblues, I assume the situation is that it was "successfully loaded to your card" according to Reloadit, but the funds never showed up in your AN account. If so, welcome to the club. I've been a member since early Apr.

You don't need to be at the mercy of their poorly trained support. They do not appear to understand that as a Money Services Business they are responsible for tracing your funds, they do not hold their commitments to call back, they do not hold their promises to set up 3-way calls (with the customer and prepaid card). Their parent (blackhawknetwork.com) does not seem to be caring enough either (so you can skip the step of contacting them unless you want to contact directly some of the senior executives).

You may open a criminal investigation (not sure though that resources police is going to devote to your case will be a substantial improvement over current situation), you can sue in a small claims court (make sure to have sufficient evidence), you can contact your state attorney general, but, IMO, most effective way, given Reloadit is a MSB, is likely to go through regulators. You can start with a CFPB complaint.
I've just got in the same boat with you guys. I tried loading 2 packs to my prepaid card, but only one pack was applied while the balance of the other pack went to zero. Have you guys made any progress with the situation? I'm thinking of moving away from this method after getting back my fund.
Old May 28, 2015, 7:34 am

Anyone able to login to reload it? I am getting the we are experiencing technical issues, am concerned that my account is frozen.

Edit - can login after multiple tries

Last edited by ZBigFam; May 28, 2015 at 7:46 am Reason: updated info

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.