Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Reloadit master thread

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:03 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
Originally Posted by JeffD
The Manager told me that because of the volume of cards being added the system is slow right now...
Well, I think they have found a way to fix that. Gonna be a lot fewer cards moving through their system now!
Old Mar 5, 2015, 10:43 pm

-----

Last edited by rabatt; Mar 6, 2015 at 7:26 am
Old Mar 6, 2015, 5:39 am

looks like the 1k per day is rolling 24 hours......I still cant load more
Old Mar 6, 2015, 5:50 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by glocklt4
Thanks for the info. Any word on what they are verifying?
It states that they are verifying that it is a card within their network. Which does make sense and will prevent money from being "lost."

I'm most upset with the daily limits.

For the record, it looks like you can only load or do a $1k transaction each calendar day. For example, I loaded $1k yesterday in packs and transferred $1k to my Serve card today. I can no longer upload anymore packs today--it says I have reached my limit. Anyone able to do otherwise?

Also, how do you delete packs?

Last edited by healthnut; Mar 6, 2015 at 5:56 am
Old Mar 6, 2015, 7:30 am

Worst. website. Ever.
I avoided the Safe like the plague in the past based upon some of my safe money vanishing like a fart in the wind. It was impossible to get it back.

Now I am forced to go through this. Sheesh. The Serve card is looking less and less promising with this and also Softcard going away.

My verification still hasn't shown up after 3 hours. Plus, every time I log onto the safe website, it identifies me as a new device and forces me to check my email for a verification link, which also takes a while to show up in my inbox.
Congrats Blackhawk, how do you think the underbanked are going to deal with this?
Old Mar 6, 2015, 7:42 am

They are running this site on Microsoft technology (silver light). Yeeeeeckh. I'm extremely hesitant about giving them any of my card numbers lest teenage Chinese hackers make off with my funds.

That website is an abomination. If their security and operational procedures are as half-assed as their website... Well, I don't even want to think about it.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 7:57 am

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by bar19900
looks like the 1k per day is rolling 24 hours......I still cant load more
Same here. Which contradicts their FAQ btw.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 8:32 am

I don't like what I just read in the Ts and Cs. Basically, if they have a reliability or security issue you incur a loss, you agree they are only liable for a max of $100.

THE RELOADIT SERVICE (WHICH INCLUDES RELOADIT PACKS, THE RELOADIT WEBSITE, THE RELOADIT SAFE, AND THE BILL PAYMENT SERVICE) AND ALL DOCUMENTATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN OR PROVIDED THEREWITH ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO THE BILL PAYMENT SERVICE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE QUALITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS OR SECURITY OF THE RELOADIT SERVICE. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ADDITION, OUR LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US, IF ANY, OR $100 DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS LESS. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY US FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND COSTS WE INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE RELOADIT SERVICE.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 8:37 am
Original Member

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platinum, ALL Gold
Originally Posted by glocklt4
Thanks for the info. Any word on what they are verifying?
No idea, but I was able to transfer the funds out of the safe when I tried 3 hours later. My guess is it might be a test transaction to make sure the card number provided is associated with a valid/open account.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 9:49 am

Wow, this may in fact get me out of the MS game. What a PITA!

Has anyone tried Evolve? I was hoping to make a single (normal) mortgage payment now that they've up'd the single dollar using ReloadITs.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 10:07 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by mandj
Wow, this may in fact get me out of the MS game. What a PITA!

Has anyone tried Evolve? I was hoping to make a single (normal) mortgage payment now that they've up'd the single dollar using ReloadITs.
I used evolve this morning to make mortgage payment just the reload it need to be aged for 2 hours or so. safe seems to have a rolling clock for load to safe and a separate rolling clock to load to t mobile,
should settle if I take a day off or so
Old Mar 6, 2015, 11:33 am

Programs: AA 1MM Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by JeffD
No idea, but I was able to transfer the funds out of the safe when I tried 3 hours later. My guess is it might be a test transaction to make sure the card number provided is associated with a valid/open account.
Yes, working for me now too.
Old Mar 6, 2015, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by particlemn
I used evolve this morning to make mortgage payment just the reload it need to be aged for 2 hours or so. safe seems to have a rolling clock for load to safe and a separate rolling clock to load to t mobile,
should settle if I take a day off or so
I thought there was a fee to pay through the reloadit safe. Is that still in affect?
anybody try accountnow loads?
Old Mar 8, 2015, 4:49 pm

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVP Gold, TK *Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond
How long does it take the safe to 'verify' my Serve card? Anything I can do short of just waiting for an email from them?

I agree with the sentiments in this thread.. I of course like this product and want to use it but this website looks superrr shady
Old Mar 8, 2015, 6:40 pm

Originally Posted by Duffman
How long does it take the safe to 'verify' my Serve card? Anything I can do short of just waiting for an email from them?

I agree with the sentiments in this thread.. I of course like this product and want to use it but this website looks superrr shady
Mine was verified overnight. I added the card one afternoon and by the next morning, it worked. I never received an email or anything saying it was verified; it just started working the next day when it didn't the day before.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.