Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Top Cash Back w/ Plastic Jungle

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2012, 5:15 pm

Also, I still have confirmed plastic jungle payments from TCB in early June still not paid in TCB.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan
Figuring they are not crooks, I even gave them my SSN for the bulk order thing yesterday, and still poor service. They are terrible about buying my Lowe's gift cards.
Craigslist man... mine sold fairly quick.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:01 am

Programs: PC Plat, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Hyatt plat,...
Originally Posted by guoguo914
Why do you need to "go to target.com and purchase new gift cards for the same amount."? Can't you just sell them the same card you buy from them?
You cannot sell the same card back to them. You will receive a notice that that card was already sold. This is why you need a new card with a new number.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 11:32 am

Programs: ALL :)
Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan
Also, I still have confirmed plastic jungle payments from TCB in early June still not paid in TCB.
Its going to take some time with TCB, don't expect it anytime soon. I had a transaction in March that was just paid in June.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 9:49 pm

Originally Posted by steventravel
Its going to take some time with TCB, don't expect it anytime soon. I had a transaction in March that was just paid in June.
Meant early May.......
Old Jun 17, 2012, 8:07 am

Programs: AA Plat,PC Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by FOX85
You cannot sell the same card back to them. You will receive a notice that that card was already sold. This is why you need a new card with a new number.
I am confused. What do you do with the old card then?
Old Jun 17, 2012, 9:27 am
wcj

Kyunbit. You have pm.
Old Jun 17, 2012, 9:42 am

Programs: AA, UA, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham
Same, I'm finding Topcashback unreliable for buying/selling gift cards on Cardpool and PJ. Meaning, I haven't had a success yet. Not even any tracking.

At least my Radisson is tracking, and a purchase on Staples.com detected.
Old Jun 18, 2012, 2:19 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by FOX85
When you buy that second card, what type of card do you buy? Is it an e-card, or a regular card that gets shipped by mail? The one they mail appears to have a shipping fee, which would eat into your profit. Can you sell an e-card back to PJ?
Old Jun 18, 2012, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mromero07
When you buy that second card, what type of card do you buy? Is it an e-card, or a regular card that gets shipped by mail? The one they mail appears to have a shipping fee, which would eat into your profit. Can you sell an e-card back to PJ?
Do not mail the same gift card back to PJ, I made that mistake 3 weeks ago. It took 2 weeks of emails and phone calls to get the gift cards back. They do not accept e-cards although the $2 shipping fee from Target is charged per order and not per gift card. If you purchase say, $1000 of Target gift cards, the shipping fee is not doing much. Also, do not pay a higher shipping fee for "expedited" shipping as they will automatically upgrade you to 2 day UPS shipping at no additional charge if the order is more than $250 in gift cards.
Old Jun 19, 2012, 9:24 am

you recieve and then buy from target.How could you be so soon in a week to reach the 1k.Are the gc cards e-gift cards?
Old Jun 19, 2012, 11:14 am

Programs: Hertz President's Circle, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by centrifuge41
Same, I'm finding Topcashback unreliable for buying/selling gift cards on Cardpool and PJ. Meaning, I haven't had a success yet. Not even any tracking.

At least my Radisson is tracking, and a purchase on Staples.com detected.
Just checked my Topcashback account and all my Radisson purchases have come back as declined.
"If your transaction is now showing as Payable at 0.00, this generally means that the merchant has declined the transaction or informed us that the purchase made is not eligible for cashback."
Everything was tracked correctly and I had already stayed 1 night at a Radisson and have another reservation coming up. I purchased the Radisson with a 48 hour promo sale and the Country Inn with an advance purchase price.
I know others have reported success but I wouldn't count on Topcashback.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 6:21 am

Programs: AA P4L, WN, BA, DL, UA, HHonors, IHG
Two ClubCarlson Stays Un-Payable

I'm seeing that both my recent hotel stays are now showing as not payable (amount payable = $0.00). One was at a Radisson, one at a Country Inn. Both were legitimate vacation stays, paid in full, no discounts taken, nothing weird.

The full "explanation" at the TCB site is:
If your transaction is now showing as Payable at 0.00, this generally means that the merchant has declined the transaction or informed us that the purchase made is not eligible for cashback.

We are not told the reason for this at this stage but it may include one the following:

You cancelled or returned the order or part of the order

You used an unauthorised promotional/voucher code not published by Top CashBack

You did not meet the merchant’s terms and conditions (see merchant’s page)

You asked for a quote but didn’t make a purchase

You used a saved/renewal quote to make your purchase

Should you see no reason for the merchant making this decision and are not affected by any of the above, please submit a Missing CashBack Claim using the form within the Customer Care Section.
Old Jun 20, 2012, 6:31 am

Same here, $0.00 for radisson, will not use topcashback anymore...
Old Jun 25, 2012, 1:28 pm

I am filling in Plastic Jungle's volume seller agreement. I am totally unfamiliar with legal documents. At the and of the form they have spots like this:

By:_________________
Name:______________
Title:_______________
Date:_______________

Ok, 'Name' and 'Date' are obvious. Title should be Mr. Ms. or ....
But what is 'By'?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.