Wiki Posts
Search

[NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Lufthansa Group Questions Here [2016-]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:04 am
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
Originally Posted by Concerto
What about Thessaloniki SKG? It's not even listed among the cities in that link above.
There is work ongoing in the terminal at SKG and the A3 lounge is closed as a consequence. I don't know when it supposed to open but someone in the A3 forum will.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 9:40 am

Anyone know if normal meal service has returned to Y on long haul flights? (e.g., more than 1 option for entrees)?
Old Sep 10, 2021, 11:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by SFO777
How long does it take these days for flight credits to post to M&M?
I had a DEN-LAX on UA and LAX-ZRH on LX this past Monday (6th) and they still have not posted as of today. 724 ticket.
I find it sometimes is up to a week. LO post next day, sometimes within hours if on the late bank.
chris63 and SFO777 like this.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 11:39 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
How long does it take these days for flight credits to post to M&M?
I had a DEN-LAX on UA and LAX-ZRH on LX this past Monday (6th) and they still have not posted as of today. 724 ticket.
takes a good 72 hours. Crazy long. My Monday Sept 6 LX flight posted on Thursday 9 Sep. Mind when you left LAX it was in fact already 7 Sep in Europe, where the IT system sits, so the night batch runs would have already started. I expect yours to post tomorrow latest. Please report back.
SFO777 likes this.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:06 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH HON***,UA,BA.EK Gold,AV.
Originally Posted by hugolover
I find it sometimes is up to a week. LO post next day, sometimes within hours if on the late bank.
Yes, LX flights take much longer to post IME, even LH when they have had a cancellation & rebook & the system cannot find the underlying fare, they then give you the distance miles as award

Sometimes I Love 💕 LH pathetic IT
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:31 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR
Austrian Airlines upgrade question

Hi all,.work have booked me on a flight with OS in economy which I was hoping to upgrade at my own expense. However, when I log in to manage my booking I can't see an upgrade option. It's an economy saver fare booked through a corporate travel agent. Thank you.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by chris63
Yes, LX flights take much longer to post IME, even LH when they have had a cancellation & rebook & the system cannot find the underlying fare, they then give you the distance miles as award
Sometimes I Love 💕 LH pathetic IT
Yeah, my record has had at least three changes. It was originally an ATH-DEN roundtrip purchased from Amex Travel, before I changed routing, date and return destination. It started as a 220 ticket, then another 220 and finally 724 on the last change. Sounds like I'll be lucky to see these post any time soon.
Old Sep 10, 2021, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Tiffywren
Hi all,.work have booked me on a flight with OS in economy which I was hoping to upgrade at my own expense. However, when I log in to manage my booking I can't see an upgrade option. It's an economy saver fare booked through a corporate travel agent. Thank you.
When is your flight?
Old Sep 10, 2021, 6:39 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hyatt,Marriott,BA,AS
Seat Selection on Intra-European Business Class

I have an award booking FRA-HAM in business class for a flight in December. It is not letting me select seats. It just very quickly shows a seat map and then it disappears. I have other short haul business class flight with LH and have been able to select seats on them. Any idea what's wrong?
Old Sep 10, 2021, 8:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by JIMCHI
I have an award booking FRA-HAM in business class for a flight in December. It is not letting me select seats. It just very quickly shows a seat map and then it disappears. I have other short haul business class flight with LH and have been able to select seats on them. Any idea what's wrong?
LH IT.
chris63 likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 1:31 am

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
When is your flight?
It's Friday 17 September.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Tiffywren
It's Friday 17 September.
OK, so the cases might be that;
- Business Class might be sold out for your flight.
- Your ticket might be issued on a corporate fare that isn't available to the general public

These are what is coming to my mind.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 3:41 am

Thank you, I did wonder if it was the corporate fare thing that was the issue. I usually fly BA and I know they have some fare buckets that can't be upgraded. Can't say I'm looking forward to 12 hours in economy though...

​​​​​​I've never flown OS before so I'm hoping it's one of the better ones, any advice on the best seats is appreciated 😊
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by 59Impala
takes a good 72 hours. Crazy long. My Monday Sept 6 LX flight posted on Thursday 9 Sep. Mind when you left LAX it was in fact already 7 Sep in Europe, where the IT system sits, so the night batch runs would have already started. I expect yours to post tomorrow latest. Please report back.
Excellent call 59Impala. Both DEN-LAX and LAX-ZRH posted overnight adding some 45,000 status miles and pushing me well over 100,000 for SEN.
59Impala likes this.
Old Sep 11, 2021, 7:25 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Excellent call 59Impala. Both DEN-LAX and LAX-ZRH posted overnight adding some 45,000 status miles and pushing me well over 100,000 for SEN.
cool, I‘m glad to have not forgotten everything in my 28-year-Airline-IT experience
SFO777 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.