Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 7, 2020, 3:54 am

Programs: Aeroplan, TD.
Hello Lurker My wife and I have a business class tickets round trip booked in Feb 2020. I have been reading blogs reviews about how LH business class meals and the the cabin service has deteriorated in the last while, I am hoping this is not the case. Can you please weigh in on this please and thank you.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 6:23 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Ramz
Hello Lurker My wife and I have a business class tickets round trip booked in Feb 2020. I have been reading blogs reviews about how LH business class meals and the the cabin service has deteriorated in the last while, I am hoping this is not the case. Can you please weigh in on this please and thank you.
Hi Ramz,

as published on our website, personnel bottlenecks at our catering service provider currently lead to restrictions in the loading of Lufthansa domestic and European flights. Maybe that was the situation, mentioned blog reviews referred to? As for our Business class product, generally, I cannot confirm any changes.

Best, Katharina
Old Jan 7, 2020, 7:08 am

Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi Ramz,

as published on our website, personnel bottlenecks at our catering service provider currently lead to restrictions in the loading of Lufthansa domestic and European flights. Maybe that was the situation, mentioned blog reviews referred to? As for our Business class product, generally, I cannot confirm any changes.

Best, Katharina
Our flights are from North America long haul flight.
Old Jan 7, 2020, 7:42 am

Our flights are from North America long haul flight.
Hi again,

then you will probably not have to face any of those restrictions in regards to menu offer and drinks selection on board.

Best, Katharina
Old Jan 7, 2020, 10:05 am

Hi again,

then you will probably not have to face any of those restrictions in regards to menu offer and drinks selection on board.

Best, Katharina
What I meant is that LH business class meals are not the quality they used to be, and that the service is not at LH standard for which LH in known for is what the blogger was saying in the article.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 2:50 am

Hi @LufthansaGermanAirlines! I achieved HON for the first time in mid-November of last year. It's been almost two months now but I've yet to receive any information on the new status. I was expecting to receive mail with a physical card, contact information for the HON line, and so on. Does it normally take this long for that to be sent out? Thanks!
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:11 am

Originally Posted by Recyclops
Hi @LufthansaGermanAirlines! I achieved HON for the first time in mid-November of last year. It's been almost two months now but I've yet to receive any information on the new status. I was expecting to receive mail with a physical card, contact information for the HON line, and so on. Does it normally take this long for that to be sent out? Thanks!
Hello Recyclops, should you wish to share your HON Circle number via PM, I will gladly try to find out for you why this is taking so long.
Regards, Maria
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:11 am

What I meant is that LH business class meals are not the quality they used to be, and that the service is not at LH standard for which LH in known for is what the blogger was saying in the article.
Hello again Ramz, I will gladly pass on your feedback internally and inquire if there have been any amendments in regards to the catering on board of our Business Class. As Katharina, I am not aware of any changes in regards to the quality of business class meals. As soon as we have received an answer, we will come back. Regards, Maria
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:16 am

Hello Recyclops, should you wish to share your HON Circle number via PM, I will gladly try to find out for you why this is taking so long.
Regards, Maria
Done, thanks for the quick response!
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:42 am

Programs: LH SEN, AZ CFA
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines , is there any problem on M&M website? I've changed the password yesterday and today it was not recognized.
I asked for a new password again, but after clicking on the link provided via e-mail and trying to write a new password, I still have a message of "A technical error has occurred."

Moreover, yesterday I couldn't change the phone number.

Could you please raise the issue or tell me how to procede?
Thanks and best regards.
Old Jan 8, 2020, 5:50 am

Programs: LH SEN; AF/KL G
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines

I had a Latam flight SCL-IPC and return in Business and it seems I will not be getting miles for it in Miles and More because "We cannot credit your flight with our airline partner to your Miles & More account because the route or flight number is not covered by our contractual agreement."
However, I do not see this anywhere on LH/M&M/LATAM websites. It is a good chunk of miles and I would not want to lose them.
Can they be credited?

Thank you!

Laik
Old Jan 8, 2020, 6:34 am

Originally Posted by I.CRIS
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines , is there any problem on M&M website? I've changed the password yesterday and today it was not recognized.
I asked for a new password again, but after clicking on the link provided via e-mail and trying to write a new password, I still have a message of "A technical error has occurred."

Moreover, yesterday I couldn't change the phone number.

Could you please raise the issue or tell me how to procede?
Thanks and best regards.
Hello I.CRIS, I can confirm that log-in problems do currently exist on the website.
Please ensure that you use your current service card number when logging in.
Should you still not be able to access your data, the registration on the website will be possible again by the end of this week. Apologies for the inconvenience! Maria
Old Jan 8, 2020, 6:35 am

Originally Posted by LaikMaik
Hi LufthansaGermanAirlines

I had a Latam flight SCL-IPC and return in Business and it seems I will not be getting miles for it in Miles and More because "We cannot credit your flight with our airline partner to your Miles & More account because the route or flight number is not covered by our contractual agreement."
However, I do not see this anywhere on LH/M&M/LATAM websites. It is a good chunk of miles and I would not want to lose them.
Can they be credited?

Thank you!

Laik
Hi Laik, I highly recommend that you get in touch with your Miles & More Service Team. The colleagues can verify this for you. Regards, Maria
Old Jan 12, 2020, 12:40 am

"A technical error has occurred"

Hi,
I am also getting the "A technical error has occurred" message, when trying to log in into my M&M account. Any idea when this issue will be solved? Thanks!
Old Jan 12, 2020, 10:49 am

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Is seat selection for Econ class not working for Senators, it is keep prompting me I have to pay 25CHF per segment in order to select seats?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.