Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official LH Lurker(s), LufthansaGermanAirlines

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2020, 7:47 am
Company Representative - Lufthansa Airlines

Originally Posted by Mister P.
Hi,
I am also getting the "A technical error has occurred" message, when trying to log in into my M&M account. Any idea when this issue will be solved? Thanks!
Hi Mister P.,
I just checked and was able to log in to Miles & More without any error message and there is currently no general issue with logging in.
In case it's not working for you, please kindly give your Miles & More Service team a call to find out why it's not working for you.
Vanessa
I.CRIS likes this.
Old Jan 13, 2020, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by LHSEN
Is seat selection for Econ class not working for Senators, it is keep prompting me I have to pay 25CHF per segment in order to select seats?
Hi LHSEN,
I checked with the responsible department and was informed that there is no general issue with reserving seats free of charge for Senators on LH.com.
Please give the Lufthansa.com Support team a call, they will check why it's not working for you.
Vanessa
Old Jan 13, 2020, 1:23 pm

Programs: LH, BA, AA
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
Hi LHSEN,
I checked with the responsible department and was informed that there is no general issue with reserving seats free of charge for Senators on LH.com.
Please give the Lufthansa.com Support team a call, they will check why it's not working for you.
Vanessa
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated.
Old Jan 14, 2020, 1:17 am

Ok, thanks!
Old Jan 15, 2020, 5:28 am

Location: between DM464 and DM463 on the NAPSA26 RNAV TRANS in EDDM
Programs: this and that
Dear LH Lurker Team:

I hope you had a good start into 2020. Mrs. cas_de is struggling with a problem getting credit for a flight shortly before new year's eve. She was travelling WRO-WAW-KRK and upon arrival in WAW she was rebooked to an earlier flight WAW-KRK. Obviously this flight did not get credited to her M&M account automatically. She did a retroclaim after seven days which was denied because "the name was not on the passenger list". After talking to M&M she filed a claim including the boarding pass and although the hotline did acknowledge that it should just be a matter of a few days for LO to confirm this, it has not been confirmed yet. This is frustrating for her because this missing segment makes her pass the threshold to qualify for the FTL status. She already had two r/ts in 2020 where she couldn't leverage the FTL benefits and she had another r/t coming up on Tue next week. Is there any way to get this sorted out quickly?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
cas_de
Old Jan 15, 2020, 6:32 am

Originally Posted by cas_de
Dear LH Lurker Team:

I hope you had a good start into 2020. Mrs. cas_de is struggling with a problem getting credit for a flight shortly before new year's eve. She was travelling WRO-WAW-KRK and upon arrival in WAW she was rebooked to an earlier flight WAW-KRK. Obviously this flight did not get credited to her M&M account automatically. She did a retroclaim after seven days which was denied because "the name was not on the passenger list". After talking to M&M she filed a claim including the boarding pass and although the hotline did acknowledge that it should just be a matter of a few days for LO to confirm this, it has not been confirmed yet. This is frustrating for her because this missing segment makes her pass the threshold to qualify for the FTL status. She already had two r/ts in 2020 where she couldn't leverage the FTL benefits and she had another r/t coming up on Tue next week. Is there any way to get this sorted out quickly?

Thanks a lot and best regards,
cas_de
Hello cas_de,

sorry to hear about the missing mileage credit. As the mileage accounts are handled exclusively by Miles & More, we are not able to influence the speed of any crediting, unfortunately. In your specific case, LOT needs to compare their internal databases with the passenger lists, as the rebooking was made at the airport shortly before the flight. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the missing miles will be visible in the account soon!

Best regards,

Markus
Old Jan 20, 2020, 2:53 pm

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
Getting reports that FTLs are no longer allowed to access fast track on Lufthansa flights from WAW. This was a semi-unpublished FTL perk, not mentioned at miles-and-more.com, but you could get to it through the fast track finder at lufthansa.com.

Can you confirm that, dear lurker?

Also, this is still available at FRA, MUC and HAM. Any plans to limit that as well?
hugolover likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 12:11 am

Programs: LH FTL, IHG Platinum
Hi all,

I am a FTL and will be flying in Economy Light for the first time. Am I still entitled to access a Lufthansa Bussiness Lounge as a FTL but with Economy Light ticket?
Old Jan 21, 2020, 5:24 am

Originally Posted by marcoos
Getting reports that FTLs are no longer allowed to access fast track on Lufthansa flights from WAW. This was a semi-unpublished FTL perk, not mentioned at miles-and-more.com, but you could get to it through the fast track finder at lufthansa.com.

Can you confirm that, dear lurker?

Also, this is still available at FRA, MUC and HAM. Any plans to limit that as well?

Hello marcoos,

the Fast Lane can only be used as a Senator, HON circle, Star Alliance Gold member, Business or First Class passenger. Further information can be found on the Star Alliance website: https://www.staralliance.com/en/gold-track.

Best regards,
Sascha
hugolover likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 5:25 am

Originally Posted by vladko
Hi all,

I am a FTL and will be flying in Economy Light for the first time. Am I still entitled to access a Lufthansa Bussiness Lounge as a FTL but with Economy Light ticket?

Hello vladko,

Frequent Traveller are allowed to access the Lufthansa Business Lounge with a valid Frequent Traveller card and a boarding pass for a Lufthansa/Star Alliance flight departing on the same day. Further information can be found on our website.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Jan 21, 2020, 8:06 am

Programs: SK *S, LH *S; Accor ALL Gold
Originally Posted by LufthansaGermanAirlines
the Fast Lane can only be used as a Senator, HON circle, Star Alliance Gold member, Business or First Class passenger. Further information can be found on the Star Alliance website: https://www.staralliance.com/en/gold-track
The one in WAW is still available for FTLs flying LOT (but FTLs flying LH lost this perk on Jan 1st).

Lufthansa still lists FRA, HAM and MUC fast track as available to FTLs. I was asking whether these three are also going away.
hugolover likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2020, 3:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The one in WAW is still available for FTLs flying LOT (but FTLs flying LH lost this perk on Jan 1st).

Lufthansa still lists FRA, HAM and MUC fast track as available to FTLs. I was asking whether these three are also going away.
Is a guest an official perk for H/S/*G? I sometimes have issues with that.
Old Jan 22, 2020, 4:56 am

Hallo marcoos,

please find further information on our Lufthansa website: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/security-fast-lanes. The status, ticket and airport can be chosen to see if a fast lane is available and can be used.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Jan 22, 2020, 4:57 am

Originally Posted by hugolover
Is a guest an official perk for H/S/*G? I sometimes have issues with that.

Hallo marcoos,

please find further information on our Lufthansa website: https://www.lufthansa.com/de/en/security-fast-lanes. The status, ticket and airport can be chosen to see if a fast lane is available and can be used.

Best regards,
Sascha
Old Feb 10, 2020, 11:58 am

Interline Partner Schedule Change with LH Ticket Stock: Poor LH Customer Service

Dear LH Lurker Team,

I'd like to ask your advice on whether it is possible to get Lufthansa to do the right thing and waive the ticket reissue fee ($310), so that AA could restore the originally booked business class fare on their segment after a downgrade (the business class is now once again available). Here is my story...

I have purchased the trip in business class for my sister 11 months prior to the travel date. The record locator is available via a private message. Two segments of the trip (MIA-PLS on February 15 2020 and PLS-MIA on February 22 2020) are operated by American Airlines. Since the ticket to PLS was not bookable on lufthansa.com, I have purchased it on priceline.com. In November 2019, American Airlines had a schedule change: my sister got moved to a flight that was arriving over 2.5 hours later than the originally booked flight. However, the originally booked flight was still operating at 10:35, but now with a different flight number and aircraft type (B737 instead of E175). Why AA did what they did is a mystery to me because the new equipment had more business class seats, and my sister had Sapphire status with OneWorld (this is a matter for a different discussion). Maintaining the original schedule was critical for us because we had five family members meeting at Providenciales airport (my sister traveling from Ukraine, and others from the US and Australia). I asked Priceline to move my sister back to the original flight at 10:35. Since the business cabin was completely full, they were forced to to downgrade her to a Y class. I accepted the downgrade because I had no other choice.

Since then, seats in business class (I fare) became available on my sister's flight (AA2760 on Feb 15). Both Priceline and I tried contacting Lufthansa asking for the original class to be restored. There would be no increase in fare because the the current full Y fare is $18 more than the original I fare. However, Lufthansa refused to help. The stated reason was that the free change in response to a schedule change had already been made. While I understood that 'rules were rules', I appealed for Lufthansa to make an exception and waive the 310 USD change fee. A helpful agent told me that they would do it, but I would need to call American Airlines and add the business class seat to the reservation (she claimed that her team was not able to see a seat with the I fare available). It took me a few days to get it done, but on February 8th I was able to call Lufthansa and let them know that American Airlines have added the business seat in I class to my sister's reservation. Unfortunately, the new agent responded with a firm 'No'. They would not give authorization code for Priceline to reissue the ticket without me paying $310. It did not matter what the other agent said earlier in a week, it did not matter that the previous change to Y class was a forced compromise, and it did not matter that American Airlines already did their part.

Do you think there is any hope in getting this issue resolved? I think LH should realize that earning customer's goodwill will be more beneficial for them in the long run. I definitely learned my lesson about the interline tickets

Thank you,
max_bos

Here are the itinerary details (the entire ticket is on the 220- LH stock).
February 14
KBP-MUC, LH2547 P Class
MUC-MIA LH460 P Class
February 15
MIA-PLS AA2760 Y Class (used to be I)
February 22
PLS-MIA AA2760 I Class
MIA-MUC LH461 Z Class
February 23
MUC-KBP LH2544 Z Class
hugolover likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.