Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2023, 7:16 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
That's good. He was not the right person for the job considering his social media content.
Old Jan 27, 2023, 7:19 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Delta Skymiles Platinum
Originally Posted by AutoSlash
I'm trying to do an award search from JFK-LHR (non-stop flights) and the website keeps shi**ing the bed with the error:

"Oops! Looks like something went wrong when loading your selected flights. Please try again."

Sample dates are 3/1-3/15. I've tried with multiple TrueBlue accounts and browsers with the same results. Are others seeing the same?
I had the exact same issue yesterday trying to book award tix JFK-LAS. I finally called customer service to make the reservation. They did, and waived the $25 fee for booking on the phone.
Old Feb 3, 2023, 6:33 am

what about trying to book a jetblue flight through a travel portal, such as amex travel or capital one? are there still issues there? does it kick you back to the jetblue website anyway?
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:04 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
I can't log in half the time on this dumb website. I'm using a password manager so I'm definitely not typing the password wrong.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 2:22 am

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Same here. Been getting worse over last two weeks. JetBlue, it's pretty simple: if I can't book it with you, I end up on your competition. 3 flights on UA over this time period. Even got an upgrade on one. Enough to make UA my first choice as the website works.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 6:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Took me several tries last night to actually see flights in the booking engine. Not that it mattered as the rates were beyond outrageous. On average 40k each way to and from DEN in the summer! Several years ago I bought a walkup award ticket DEN-JFK for 25k.

-J.
michael1023 and gudugan like this.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 6:51 am

Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Took me several tries last night to actually see flights in the booking engine. Not that it mattered as the rates were beyond outrageous. On average 40k each way to and from DEN in the summer! Several years ago I bought a walkup award ticket DEN-JFK for 25k.

-J.
at least for me, my usual twice a year JFK-GYE trip, its nonstop and usually the best option. but when it comes time to actually book it, the 30 seconds of dread while i wait for it to complete is horrible. I really need to find another airline. i have never flown delta in my life, united when it was the old continental and american a few times here and there, but its a connection
Old Feb 6, 2023, 6:52 am

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
Apparently if the website is glitchy, and you want to rebook your flights via iMessage, they charge you a $25 fee
Old Feb 6, 2023, 6:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by dx3003
Apparently if the website is glitchy, and you want to rebook your flights via iMessage, they charge you a $25 fee
One would think they would be willing to waive it if it was due to website problems. It might be worth trying the iMessage equivalent of HUCA.

-J.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:21 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Originally Posted by notthatdeadyet
Same here. Been getting worse over last two weeks. JetBlue, it's pretty simple: if I can't book it with you, I end up on your competition. 3 flights on UA over this time period. Even got an upgrade on one. Enough to make UA my first choice as the website works.
After multiple attempts to book DCA-PBI-DCA with JetBlue, I gave up and booked my ticket on American. While JetBlue didn't lose a bazillion $ in revenue, it's death by a thousand cuts.
gudugan likes this.
Old Feb 6, 2023, 12:45 pm

Programs: Marriott Titanium (Lifetime Gold), Caesars Diamond
Just as I got the email notif from FT about the above post, I tried to log into my account to look at my reservations and it doesn't work again.
Old Feb 7, 2023, 7:30 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, TrueBlue, SkyMiles, HH SM, Amtrak Guest Rewards
It looks like the site slowed down yesterday because of birthday week sale of $49 one way flights
jjbiv likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 3:25 am

Programs: Free agent, value for my money
Understand your frustration. Just spent $400 on UA as I couldn't book on B6.
gudugan likes this.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Originally Posted by notthatdeadyet
Understand your frustration. Just spent $400 on UA as I couldn't book on B6.
Lol, I just spent a little over 7x that on UA because (1) the JB site was so slow i got bored, and (2) after it finally loaded (and I already bought tickets on UA) JB wanted almost twice as much.

-J.
gudugan likes this.
Old Feb 18, 2023, 10:48 am

Programs: Avios
Website unable to price tickets for the last 2 days. They should have spent some money fixing the website instead of running after Spirit. I just ended up booking on AA. What a pathetic airline, they have no idea how much money they are losing because of their nonfunctional website.
gudugan likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.