Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > JetBlue | TrueBlue
Reload this Page >

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Website Continually Not Functional

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 2:09 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Got two emails this AM about SAN flights to the East coast and back changing times by 2-4 hours each (both shortening our trip). "Click Here" to manage your trip and make a free change up to a day ahead or a day later", but the website has been down on the Manage Trips page for the past 5 hours. Is it worth calling instead?
Old Mar 24, 2024, 9:14 pm

Programs: Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, AA EXP, DL PM, AS 100k (fake), B6 M3 (fake), BA Gold (fake), UA FO.
Originally Posted by Out of my Element
Got two emails this AM about SAN flights to the East coast and back changing times by 2-4 hours each (both shortening our trip). "Click Here" to manage your trip and make a free change up to a day ahead or a day later", but the website has been down on the Manage Trips page for the past 5 hours. Is it worth calling instead?
Everyone has their own admin bs tolerance threshold but personally I would call on this every time
Old Mar 25, 2024, 9:10 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Originally Posted by LowValueCustomer
Everyone has their own admin bs tolerance threshold but personally I would call on this every time
I was able to see that the flights we preferred to change to had tons of empty seats, so I gave it 24 hours (granted, I was out or asleep for 15 of those hours) and just booked the flights we preferred. One of them was actually our initial first choice but it was 50% more points (we booked this whole trip on points) when we booked so we had chosen the flight they canceled. Not thrilled with our new return but it's better (3PM) than the 6AM flight they assigned us.

We had paid about 50,000 points for the R/T originally, even though the flights are pretty empty they are now 71,000 points each way. Flights are 2 weeks before Thanksgiving and on Black Friday
Old Mar 26, 2024, 9:34 pm

Programs: DL, UA, B6
I thought I'd seen slow... and then I tried booking a couple trips tonight. Literally took me 30 seconds per click. Totally not responsive. I've seen better performance from a dial-up modem. Not to mention all the crappy tie-ins that load first and slow everything down.
Old Mar 30, 2024, 11:09 pm

Programs: Former DL PM, current level: tin
I’ll pile on I guess. Tried to book this evening, simple round trip. Was like a return to the 90s with timeouts and dial up speeds. Eventually gave up after two failed bookings and did it through chase portal (which somehow worked). Now just debating forking over 104 per person for even more room or seeing if the price drops in the future. It’s a red eye so I’m a bit tempted but I don’t know if the extra leg room will make much of a difference.
Old Mar 31, 2024, 12:37 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
With most airlines, they send you a confirmation even if it takes a few minutes to actually ticket the reservation. JetBlue's website is the opposite. It makes you wait with a screen that says "Do not close or navigate away from this page or you could lose your flight" which seems a lot less customer friendly? There have been times where I've sat on that page for so long that I pulled up my email on my phone just to see if I had gotten a confirmation email. When that email comes, I just close the window because it's clearly stuck

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.