Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mint Menus

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2022, 6:08 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by GW McLintock
Dating myself here... back in my day when I used to fly Mint regularly (and we got real food from S+P!), they had 12-14 of each dish. On the Shuteye flights they had 12 meals and that was it! If you didn't snooze,you lost.

-J.
Yeah, but on shuteye flights, they also had (and apparently still do) a set menu for that reason.

The food wasn't "from" S+P, they were recipes from S+P that their caterers used to produce the meals. The quality of food from caterers directly correlates with how much the airline is willing to spend. Now it's simply a different restaurant's recipes (Pasquale Jones). As far as catering, they use Do+Co for the transatlantic flights, and they recently dropped ABM from BOS and JFK, and are now back to using LSG (Lufthansa) I think. (They used LSG for the S+P food back when Mint was new)

Last edited by diburning; May 23, 2022 at 6:17 pm
Old May 29, 2022, 7:34 pm

JFK-AUA

First mint experience. I had the blueberries with lemon thyme sauce which was great, poached egg with rice and broccoli rabe, which was ok and French toast with maple syrup and raspberry sauce which was excellent, as was the maple glazed bacon.

Service was good, seat was great. Terminal 5 was pretty bad. The website says the IFE has HBO and showtime but there were just four hbo selections and no showtime. Direct TV and Sirius didn’t work outside US airspace and Wi-Fi never worked at all.
Old May 29, 2022, 7:37 pm

JFK-AUA

First mint experience. I had the blueberries with lemon thyme sauce which was great, poached egg with rice and broccoli rabe, which was ok and French toast with maple syrup and raspberry sauce which was excellent, as was the maple glazed bacon.

Service was good, seat was great. Terminal 5 was pretty bad. The website says the IFE has HBO and showtime but there were just four hbo selections and no showtime. Direct TV and Sirius didn’t work outside US airspace and Wi-Fi never worked at all.

corky and cmd320 like this.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 3:06 am

Programs: AA Platinum
Shouldnt the June Mint menu be up? I see it for London only way at the bottom of the page but not for within the US. Maybe by the morning it will be up but I thought its usually up by now, even a week or so early I can remember in the past I think.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 6:25 pm

Same menu

Maybe they are keeping the May menu another month.

Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Shouldnt the June Mint menu be up? I see it for London only way at the bottom of the page but not for within the US. Maybe by the morning it will be up but I thought its usually up by now, even a week or so early I can remember in the past I think.
Old Jun 1, 2022, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by trebex
Ugggh I hope you're wrong but starting to think you may have nailed it. I mean end of day June 1 and no menu update.

If June is same as May its also same as April. When April came out it said April/May menu.

The westbound lunch/dinner which is the one way I am flying B6 is by far the least appealing of all 4 possible menus. Any of the other 3 are interesting to me and I would be happy.

I dont believe I can even order the Hindu or Muslim (not sure why B6 has them separate since they are identical all the time). Looks like those are only available to/from London.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 11:12 am

Anyone have any updates on the June menu? Are they sticking with May's posted menu? Flying BOS-SFO next week in the morning and would like to know what to expect.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 11:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by tylermarshallll
Anyone have any updates on the June menu? Are they sticking with May's posted menu? Flying BOS-SFO next week in the morning and would like to know what to expect.
Per the last few posts...
Originally Posted by happiest_at_40000
Originally Posted by trebex
Nobody knows.

-J.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 2:21 pm

Programs: Oneworld (Emerald)
June "Eastbound shut-eye" menu

Here is the June "Eastbound shut-eye" menu from SEA-BOS (the drinks menu was still the May version):

logicalrealist likes this.
Old Jun 2, 2022, 10:57 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
The last "Plane Eats" menu for London is as of fall 2021. Is B6 still using these menus?
Old Jun 3, 2022, 7:57 pm

Almost June 4 and no June menus. This outrageous. How are we supposed to know if we want to go a special meal route or not or even like if they have a pasta I dont want pasta for lunch that day but if its more protein heavy menu I may do pasta for lunch. If goat cheese is on the salads I may do some burrata for lunch in Palm Beach first or vice versa. Its a total joke that this is their high end best service they offer and we cant see the menu yet. AA boards would be letting AA have it for far less than this.
Old Jun 5, 2022, 7:47 pm

If anyone does Lunch/Dinner going Westbound could you please post. Thanks
Old Jun 6, 2022, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just got an email re: my flight tomorrow from jfk-lax with menu. It does look like the May menu repeated . Very unexciting
Old Jun 6, 2022, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by corky
I just got an email re: my flight tomorrow from jfk-lax with menu. It does look like the May menu repeated . Very unexciting
Ugghh thats what i was afraid of but the post a few above saying new menu for June on the shut eye made me think something was coming.

I did get an agent on the live chat and they said they will let their supervisor know that menus are old.

The westbound menu right now is so unexciting and does absolutely nothing for me personally.

Btw, its also the April menu so this means Jet Blue is running April, May & June as the same. Thats a joke !!
corky likes this.
Old Jun 6, 2022, 4:20 pm

Programs: AA EXP
Westbound lunch/dinner menu

Here it is. & yes it is sad that it is somehow more achievable for JetBlue to print these and work with caterers than to put them online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.