Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mint Menus

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2022, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by SFO777
JFK-LAX
B6 2123
A321neo
9:31a-1:00p
January 28, 2022
Mint Studio 1F

What an incredibly carb-heavy menu. I would have gotten the kiwi, the salmon, and the egg... but looking at how they are actually presented, I'm extremely disappointed. I'm glad you enjoyed your flight but with the old seats and a menu like this, I'd just as soon take another airline. Even a simple piece of lettuce would have transformed the salmon dish.

-J.

Last edited by GW McLintock; Feb 14, 2022 at 6:31 am
Old Feb 13, 2022, 8:57 pm

This made me think of Connor ordering a bottle of wine with breakfast in Succession . How was the wine?
Old Feb 14, 2022, 9:07 am

Westbound Breakfast Feb/March 2022

Pre-departure beverages were available

Warmed up croissant

Smoked trout, quinoa pancakes, maple glazed bacon, poached egg

Quinoa pancakes - roasted peaches, maple syrup. The pancakes weren’t as dry as the last time I had it.

Poached egg - San Marzano tomato sauce, chickpeas, crostini. I added some of the Calabrian chili oil to the egg for taste.

Smoked trout - cherry tomatoes, cucumber, citrus breadcrumbs. The trout by itself was a little salty. Could have used more tomatoes and sliced cucumbers.

Maple glazed bacon

The salt is now in a cheap paper packet instead of the little metal tin
GW McLintock likes this.

Last edited by TastyPlaneEats; Feb 14, 2022 at 7:32 pm
Old Feb 14, 2022, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats

Poached egg with chickpeas

Smoked trout

The salt is now in a cheap paper packet instead of the little metal tin
February menu looks much more appealing than the January one. Too bad about the salt.

-J.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 7:24 pm

Eastbound Lunch/Dinner Feb/March 2022

PDB were available during boarding. For me, this is one of their best menus within the last year. Glad I’ll get the same menu next month.

A few breadsticks … the gentleman behind me asked for another serving and the flight attendant obliged.

Warmed bread, cacio e pepe; pork shoulder, and chicken romesco

Cacio e pepe - cavatelli, black pepper, parmigiano. Very flavorful!

Pork shoulder - figs, lardons, rosemary jus. Very tasty!

Chicken romesco - almonds, breadcrumbs, mint. Good flavor, chicken was still moist

Vanilla gelato - lemon marmalata, black pepper shortbread crumble
Carfield, NYC Flyer and SFO777 like this.

Last edited by TastyPlaneEats; Feb 14, 2022 at 7:36 pm
Old Apr 1, 2022, 12:57 pm

April/May 2022 Eastbound lunch/dinner menu

Didn’t see any April menus listed on JetBlue’s website yet:
Radicchio Baby Gem Salad - almonds, piave, date vinaigrette
Burrata - golden beets, chervil, citrus breadcrumbs
Cavatelli - Sicilian tomato ragu, parmigiano
Chicken Milanese - roasted cherry tomato, arugula( fresh mozzarella
Lamb Shoulder - roasted carrots, harissa, herb breadcrumbs

chervil: mild green herb with a flavor similar to tarragon and parsley
piave: Italian cores milk cheese from the Dolomites region with dense texture and full-bodied flavor
harissa: North African hot chili pepper paste with garlic, caraway, coriander, and cumin
Carfield and ohnogo like this.

Last edited by TastyPlaneEats; Apr 4, 2022 at 7:50 pm
Old Apr 2, 2022, 11:52 am

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Didn’t see any April menus listed on JetBlue’s website yet:
Radicchio Baby Gem Salad - almonds, piave, date vinaigrette
Burrata - golden beets, chervil, citrus breadcrumbs
Cavatelli - Sicilian tomato ragu, parmigiano
Chicken Milanese - roasted cherry tomato, arugula( fresh mozzarella
Lamb Shoulder - roasted carrots, harissa, herb breadcrumbs

chervil: mild green herb with a flavor similar to tarragon and parsley
piave: Italian cores milk cheese from the Dolomites region with dense texture and full-bodied flavor
harissa: North African hot chili pepper paste with garlic, caraway, coriander, and cumin
Hmm menus are now up but that looks like the eastbound lunch/dinner — westbound doesn't look as interesting this time around (no burrata or milanase and instead the chicken marsala is back)
Old Apr 3, 2022, 10:34 pm

April/May Eastbound Lunch/Dinner

Burrata, Chicken Milanese, and Cavatelli. Pre-departure beverage was served, and then the breadsticks were served with the meal drink.

Burrata - golden beets, chervil, citrus breadcrumbs. The beets were delicious, the burrata was a little dry, added the olive oil to it and then ate it with the cavatelli.

Chicken Milanese - roasted cherry tomato, arugula, fresh mozzarella. Very tasty, had it with the cavatelli.

Cavatelli - Sicilian tomato ragu, parmigiano. Excellent, ate it with the chili oil, burrata, and chicken Milanese.

Vanilla gelato - roasted pineapple, salted oats. Pineapple was a little too sweet.
Carfield and truncated like this.
Old Apr 4, 2022, 9:14 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Ambassador
I've found many of the gelato toppings just a bit too sweet, or sometimes, they just put on too much. I love the toppings, don't get me wrong, but sometimes just a bit too much. I've started asking for the topping on the side so I can add as much / little as I want!
Old Apr 4, 2022, 7:51 pm

Sorry, I got my directions mixed up again!!!
Originally Posted by truncated
Hmm menus are now up but that looks like the eastbound lunch/dinner — westbound doesn't look as interesting this time around (no burrata or milanase and instead the chicken marsala is back)
Old Apr 11, 2022, 7:36 pm

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
B6 197 BOS-SEA
Westbound Lunch/Dinner
April 8, 2022

First time back on B6 since I was caught in their meltdown in January (flying BOS-JFK, so saw the chaos at both hubs) — but a $550 Mint fare was too good to pass up.

Margarita was excellent as usual; breadsticks ex-BOS were thicker and less crunchy than the one's I've gotten ex-SFO in the past

Lots of crumbs in this rotation again:

Clockwise from top left:
MARINATED CUCUMBER SALAD goat cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, mixed herbs
LAMB SHOULDER cipollini onions, sumac potato crumble
SHRIMP DIAVOLA spicy tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, basil
VANILLA GELATO passion fruit, coconut shortbread

MARINATED CUCUMBER SALAD goat cheese, roasted cherry tomatoes, mixed herbs
Salad was pretty tasty, but the cucumbers were ice-cold and there was more arugula than cucumber (which I'm not complaining about). Also not sure when arugula counts as herbs but whatever.

LAMB SHOULDER cipollini onions, sumac potato crumble
Lamb was cooked perfectly and this was great. Except the onions were a little too sweet for my liking

SHRIMP DIAVOLA spicy tomato sauce, breadcrumbs, basil
This was very good as well — 5 very large and tasty shrimp, and the sauce had lots of flavor (mopped it up with the roll). Could probably have done without the breadcrumbs in all honesty.

VANILLA GELATO passion fruit, coconut shortbread
Having read reviews of the previous iterations of the passion fruit syrup I did not have high hopes for this and I was right — the passion fruit was way too sweet and kinda overpowering (could probably get away with pouring just half of the syrup in the dish). Coconut shortbread was tasty though. And of course the ice cream was already melted when it arrived and the crew didn't offer to serve it separately, but oh well.

Overall pretty solid rotation for April/May (other than the obsession with the crumbly bits which continues unabated), but as mentioned upthread would have much preferred the eastbound menu (would take burrata and fried chicken and pasta any day). Good service from the BOS crew as well — plenty of drink refills throughout the meal service and after, and several runs of the snack tray as well (although personally not a fan of the new snacks).
corky likes this.

Last edited by truncated; Sep 6, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Old Apr 12, 2022, 9:06 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Ambassador
Lol at all the crumbs . I've taken to asking for the toppings on the side for the ice cream since they trend so sweet, that way I can add as much/little as I want (and definitely ask for ice cream after the meal if you don't want melty!)
Old May 2, 2022, 7:43 pm

JetBlue mint alternative menus

Hi, has anyone tried the plane eats menu or the low calorie? I am not sure the westbound menu sounds good for may so I was hoping to pre order those. any feedback? Thanks!
Old May 4, 2022, 9:34 pm

Programs: AA PLAT
April 30 Redeye LAX-BOS
B6 988

PDB was offered during boarding even with a near 3 hour delay

The when you retreat bag: cold brew coffee, pressed juice, granola, and chocolate covered nuts

Iced cappuccino
Old May 7, 2022, 5:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

When does the June menu come out and how far in advance can I place an order? I am new to B6 and flying on AA miles JFK-LAX and I don't see menu selection for my flight on the AA site so I assume I will need to go on Jet Blue's site.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.