Community
Wiki Posts
Search

JetBlue Mint Menus

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2020, 1:53 pm

December Westbound Breakfast

Warm cheese danish. Very tasty!!

Clockwise from top right: macerated blueberries, 6-minute egg, blueberry quinoa pancakes, and maple glazed bacon.

Macerated blueberries. Refreshing fruit with mint and a touch of honey maybe?

6-minute egg - (lots of) roasted mushrooms, crispy rice, cilantro. Good with the Calabrian chili oil.

Blueberry quinoa pancakes - thyme infused maple syrup. Pretty good!

Maple glazed bacons. Can’t go wrong with bacon!

Iced cappuccino. Takes a while for them to make.
cmd320 likes this.

Last edited by TastyPlaneEats; Dec 14, 2020 at 8:50 pm
Old Dec 12, 2020, 7:14 pm
Suspended

Sorry to hijack this thread but didn't really wanted to start a new one, does anyone know what B6 is serving on standard non Mint routes? I've heard a basic selection of soft drinks and a few snacks but also don't know if that was a rumor and they're still doing the baggie of water/snacks?
Old Dec 13, 2020, 7:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by FlyEndeavorAir
Sorry to hijack this thread but didn't really wanted to start a new one, does anyone know what B6 is serving on standard non Mint routes? I've heard a basic selection of soft drinks and a few snacks but also don't know if that was a rumor and they're still doing the baggie of water/snacks?
This thread may have some better information in it.
FlyDeltaMD88 likes this.
Old Dec 13, 2020, 10:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K, DL Silver, UA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Platinum + LT Gold
Originally Posted by fly747first
No worries. To be fair, no U.S. airline is currently offering proper glassware.
Transcon eastbound flight this weekend, drinks were served in glasses.
TastyPlaneEats and cmd320 like this.
Old Dec 14, 2020, 8:48 pm

Eastbound lunch

MINT CONDITION, substituted Tito’s vodka for the gin, ginger, lime, cucumber, mint

Clockwise from top middle - burrata, roasted chicken, cavatelli, and vanilla gelato

BURRATA - calabrian chiles, fennel, celery leaves. Super tasty! Drizzle some of the Calabrian chili oil packet for a little kick.

ROASTED CHICKEN - leeks, croutons. Chicken was still juicy!

CAVATELLI - sunday sausage ragu, pecorino romano. Pasta was al dente, very good.

VANILLA GELATO - blackberries, almond crunch. Forgot to ask for this to be served afterwards. My gelato was halfway melted by the time I got to it.

Parting gift - Chocolate covered cashews
Carfield, cesco.g and cmd320 like this.
Old Dec 15, 2020, 7:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
The food is looking pretty nice these days.
Old Dec 17, 2020, 1:39 pm

I was in 2A and watched the Mint crew prepare the drinks and food. They worked together like a well oiled machine. Sent a compliment via the JetBlue complaint page ... so stupid that they got rid of send a compliment.

The cocktail was poured out of the mixer at the seat, adds a nice touch!

Originally Posted by cmd320
The food is looking pretty nice these days.
cmd320 likes this.
Old Dec 20, 2020, 10:35 am

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Ambassador
Any reports on the new Westbound Lunch/Dinner menu yet?

I'm very curious about the lobster roll - it looked good in marketing materials but ... lobster on a plane? It is really a full sized lobster roll or little slider? The portions in general are looking bigger? Pork shoulder (with crackling!) sounds great. If the burrata is nice and ripe and soft, that can be glorious. Not many, uh, vegetables on the menu, curious about the two salads - arugula one sounds pretty boring, how about the chicken one? More chicken or veggies or a mix of both?
Old Dec 21, 2020, 2:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by jewree
Any reports on the new Westbound Lunch/Dinner menu yet?

I'm very curious about the lobster roll - it looked good in marketing materials but ... lobster on a plane? It is really a full sized lobster roll or little slider? The portions in general are looking bigger? Pork shoulder (with crackling!) sounds great. If the burrata is nice and ripe and soft, that can be glorious. Not many, uh, vegetables on the menu, curious about the two salads - arugula one sounds pretty boring, how about the chicken one? More chicken or veggies or a mix of both?
there’s a photo above if you scroll up. I had the westbound breakfast from JFK and I can wholeheartedly say it was the best airplane breakfast I’ve had in the past 24 months (and this includes F on Etihad and Emirates several times).

crispy rice and smoked fish were so good and my americano even had crema on top

Old Dec 30, 2020, 10:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Platinum Ambassador
Any other recent takes on the Westbound lunch/dinner menu? I fly on Friday, and I know I want the lobster roll, but still debating between the others ... pork shoulder (with real cracklin'?!), burrata (hard to go wrong here ... pairs so well with wine too ...), or the "chopped chicken salad". I'm particularly wondering about that last one - I'd kinda like one of my 3 choices to have some kind of vegetable or fresher ingredient in it, but the arugula salad looks pretty boring. Is the chicken salad mostly chicken, or does it have decent amount of raddichio, fennel, cheese, etc?

Thanks for any tips anyone has! Looking forward to trying this new menu.
Old Dec 31, 2020, 6:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by jewree
Any other recent takes on the Westbound lunch/dinner menu? I fly on Friday, and I know I want the lobster roll, but still debating between the others ... pork shoulder (with real cracklin'?!), burrata (hard to go wrong here ... pairs so well with wine too ...), or the "chopped chicken salad". I'm particularly wondering about that last one - I'd kinda like one of my 3 choices to have some kind of vegetable or fresher ingredient in it, but the arugula salad looks pretty boring. Is the chicken salad mostly chicken, or does it have decent amount of raddichio, fennel, cheese, etc?

Thanks for any tips anyone has! Looking forward to trying this new menu.
Everyone I know who has tried the pork shoulder and the burrata has loved them. However, I had the exact same sentiment as you.

-J.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 9:26 pm

No pictures of February Mint food?

Wow, nobody flew Mint in February and posted pictures/comments of the new menus?
Old Feb 28, 2021, 10:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor BadgeMarriott 5+ Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Wow, nobody flew Mint in February and posted pictures/comments of the new menus?
Nobody posted here. The food looked decent in the photos I've seen.

-J.
TastyPlaneEats likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 5:20 pm

March Westbound Breakfast

One of the best Mint breakfasts I’ve had. Started with a warm cheese danish, that I forgot to take a picture of.

Maple-glazed bacon, farm egg tart, brioche waffle, and avocado toast.
I started with the avocado toast, delicious! Then moved to the egg tart, used the crust to wipe up any leftover avocado. Then had the waffle with the berries and mascarpone, they went together very well. Finished with some of the perfectly done bacon!

FARM EGG TART - asparagus, chives. This picture does not do the tart justice. Freshest tasting eggs ever.

BRIOCHE WAFFLE - macerated blueberries, mascarpone. Not too sweet, slight sugar crunch from the waffle. The berries offset the sweetness perfectly.

AVOCADO TOAST - without the feta which unfortunately also eliminated the roasted tomatoes. So good that I used the crust from the tart to clean up the leftover avocado.

Maple-glazed bacon. Perfectly done. Kudos to the Mint crew for that!
Old Mar 1, 2021, 10:22 pm

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Well here you go:

B6 1523 JFK-LAX
February 27, 2021
Westbound Dinner Feb/March

Clockwise from top right:
Burrata with butternut squash agro dolce
Salmon with dill, potato & horseradish
Pan Roasted Chicken with mushrooms, marsala
Vanilla Gelato with roasted pears, almond shortbread

The burrata was easily the highlight of the meal — probably better than some I've had in Boston's North End / Little Italy even (which is probably the closest to Italy I'll get in a while) — it also came with crostini which the crew forgot to plate and so got handed to me on a separate dish (not shown). Salmon was salty more than anything else and the mashed potatoes were unremarkable, but the horseradish did add some flavor. Mushrooms were good, but chicken was overcooked and a little tough. And the gelato was a disappointment — the pears didn't really taste like anything either. But overall still probably better than anything you'd get on any other airline. Great service from the crew — walked through the aisle every 30 min or so after the meal service to offer/clear drinks throughout the flight.

Incidentally anyone notice they've posted the April/May menus on the website even though we're barely into March?
TastyPlaneEats likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.