FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Mint Menus
View Single Post
Old Mar 1, 2021, 10:22 pm
truncated

Programs: DL PM, OZ Diamond Plus, BA Silver
Originally Posted by TastyPlaneEats
Wow, nobody flew Mint in February and posted pictures/comments of the new menus?
Well here you go:

B6 1523 JFK-LAX
February 27, 2021
Westbound Dinner Feb/March

Clockwise from top right:
Burrata with butternut squash agro dolce
Salmon with dill, potato & horseradish
Pan Roasted Chicken with mushrooms, marsala
Vanilla Gelato with roasted pears, almond shortbread

The burrata was easily the highlight of the meal — probably better than some I've had in Boston's North End / Little Italy even (which is probably the closest to Italy I'll get in a while) — it also came with crostini which the crew forgot to plate and so got handed to me on a separate dish (not shown). Salmon was salty more than anything else and the mashed potatoes were unremarkable, but the horseradish did add some flavor. Mushrooms were good, but chicken was overcooked and a little tough. And the gelato was a disappointment — the pears didn't really taste like anything either. But overall still probably better than anything you'd get on any other airline. Great service from the crew — walked through the aisle every 30 min or so after the meal service to offer/clear drinks throughout the flight.

Incidentally anyone notice they've posted the April/May menus on the website even though we're barely into March?