Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

New promotion - Partner up for 10,000 bonus points, Did anybody else received it

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New promotion - Partner up for 10,000 bonus points, Did anybody else received it

Search this Thread

Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:16 pm

Programs: PC Platinum, SPG Gold, HH Gold
Originally Posted by rrgg
I just redeemed some MCR and deposited the priority club points. It increased my point total but does not appear as an activity in my statement. Is this normal? And if so, I'm a little surprised PC told you it's a valid partner for the purpose of this promotion.
This is what it will show up as under your activity description:

PRIORITY CLUB BONUS VOUCHER 500 pts
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jbelinc
Since I've only used "Thanks Again" once. I am not an expert on their program, but I got this from their site FAQs
That's all well and good, but I don't believe Priority Club is a Thanks Again partner, so I'm confused as to how this is relevant to this thread.
http://www.thanksagain.com/rewards/
Old Sep 16, 2009, 5:29 pm

I just tried GAIAM with a (U.S.) credit card and got the following message:

We are unable to process your order at this time. To place an order by phone, call customer service at (877) 989-6321 24 hours a day.

Also have a restaurant.com order from a week or so ago that has not tracked.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 8:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Tiki
I gave up on restaurant.com. Zazzle is tracking on my husbands account, Dr Foster (pet supplies which I actually use) on my account still tracking but not posted. Officemax hasnt posted yet either.
Restaurant.com placed 08/26 on one account still has not tracked and I consider it a lost cause.

Avon started tracking in a few days.
Old Sep 16, 2009, 9:17 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Happy
Restaurant.com placed 08/26 on one account still has not tracked and I consider it a lost cause.

Avon started tracking in a few days.
How many times have you or the other malcontents mentioned this?

You are a broken record, give it a rest, and stop obsessing about your presumed loss of $1.25!

Oh no, I forgot! You got the cert, you are just complainig about your belief that you will not get PC credit of 12 points!

Happy ain't so Happy. We got it!
Old Sep 16, 2009, 10:19 pm

Programs: US,PC
Originally Posted by marko4ever29
ok ive read through this post and im baffled help! is it worth the hassle to get these points? or is it so simply im not following it at all.

im from the uk and want to know what is the easiest and cheapest way to get these points. do i need to be logged into my ihg account and then what??

any step by step instructions would be great!
I am not expert on UK but can say that easiest way could be(((Please make sure you have signed up for this promotion,I believe link is somewhere in this thread only)))

Start by logging in to your priority club account.

1)Priority club Shopping ,look for merchant gaiam then look for 1$ donation for tree planting.
2)My coke rewards(as suggested my someone on this thread)
3)Do a point exchange through point.com and transfer at least 1 point from your airline account to priority club point.On a side note if you never had points.com account you can get 200 PC bonus points just for enrolling.One very useful tip mentioned here in this thread,if you enroll for alaska airlines program with canadian address(lift from google) ,you automatically get 3000 miles in your alaska account and you can use them to transfer to PC account.Keep some alaska airline miles for keeping other accounts active or for future transfers.
4)Register for PC dining and eat something at listed places for your area.Make sure you use the same credit card ,you used at time of registration for PC dining.

Thanks

Last edited by dracs; Sep 16, 2009 at 10:30 pm
Old Sep 17, 2009, 9:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
Originally Posted by dracs
I am not expert on UK

4)Register for PC dining and eat something at listed places for your area.Make sure you use the same credit card ,you used at time of registration for PC dining.

Thanks
PC Dining is North America only
Old Sep 17, 2009, 10:44 am

Originally Posted by jbelinc
This is what it will show up as under your activity description:

PRIORITY CLUB BONUS VOUCHER 500 pts
I guess there's just a delay, because it showed up under activity a day later. Thanks.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 10:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So how long has it been taking for the miles to post from Gaiam? It has only been a few days since I donated $1 to plant a tree, so just wondering how long I should expect to wait.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 11:34 am

My order from Gaiam was Sep 10. It finally now shows pending as of Sept 15 with an order date of Oct27 and my hubby shows an order date of Oct28. They already have my $2.00 and I have an email saying they mailed my papers to me. I am travelling and will be returning home in 2 days.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 1:45 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
OK, so here's where I am with my activities:

-Purchased 1000 points
-AS points transfer via points.com
-Restaurant.com certificate (yet to post) - may make another PC Shopping purchase in case this doesn't come thru, mom's an Alibris addict so no biggie for me.

Now, the 4th one is the tricky one. As I'm from Canada, and so my options are limited, I thought of a subscription to Global Traveler magazine. It costs the same as the 4000 points would be to buy, plus an extra 3500 bonus points, so an acceptable return IMO. The problem is, I went thru the 1st step on their website, but was unable to complete the 2nd one (me, not the website), and now I can't pick up where I left off on their website (seems stupid, but whatever). E-mailed them, and they replied to send my info via e-mail and the rep said they'd put it in manually. Do you think it will turn up as a partner activity if it isn't completed directly from the click-thru?
Old Sep 17, 2009, 2:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Twickenham
Now, the 4th one is the tricky one. As I'm from Canada, and so my options are limited, I thought of a subscription to Global Traveler magazine. It costs the same as the 4000 points would be to buy, plus an extra 3500 bonus points, so an acceptable return IMO. The problem is, I went thru the 1st step on their website, but was unable to complete the 2nd one (me, not the website), and now I can't pick up where I left off on their website (seems stupid, but whatever). E-mailed them, and they replied to send my info via e-mail and the rep said they'd put it in manually. Do you think it will turn up as a partner activity if it isn't completed directly from the click-thru?
Not really. Lots of i-dine restaurants in most major cities in Canada. Sign up for the program (using a US address, real or fake, doesn't matter as they never mail anything to you), and go have a coke at Lick's for $1.45. Presto, 7 PC points, 14 if you dine on a M, T or W. (I have earned over 200K AA miles with i-dine in the last 3 years.)
Old Sep 17, 2009, 3:23 pm

Programs: Marriott LT Gold, IHG Club, Hertz Gold, Aeroplan, Avios, SkyMiles, Thrifty, AMEX
Thanks for the tip. Signed up for PC Dining, but nothing close to home. May make it to Mtl before the end of the promo, but not sure. So really trying to use this magazine thingy as a backup...
Old Sep 17, 2009, 7:39 pm
Original Member and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM/MM, AA ExPlat, Hyatt Glob, HH Dia, National ECE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by margarita girl
Not really. Lots of i-dine restaurants in most major cities in Canada. Sign up for the program (using a US address, real or fake, doesn't matter as they never mail anything to you), and go have a coke at Lick's for $1.45. Presto, 7 PC points, 14 if you dine on a M, T or W. (I have earned over 200K AA miles with i-dine in the last 3 years.)
Rewards Network has mailed me tons of stuff for my various memberships, though not as much recently as they used to, but regardless, your statement they "never mail anything to you" is not very accurate in my experience.
Old Sep 17, 2009, 10:22 pm

Kohls Gift Card Box $1.99

Under PC shopping link check out Kohls.
They offer a gift card box for $1.99 plus tax. It cost me $2.17.There is no shipping/handling fees.Will let you know how fast it posts to my account. They said will be delivered within 5 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.