Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > InterContinental Hotels | IHG One Rewards and Intercontinental Ambassador
Reload this Page >

The NEW Priority Club, Ambassador and Royal Ambassador Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The NEW Priority Club, Ambassador and Royal Ambassador Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2014, 10:04 am

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by Atacama40
Thanks for the advice Tim. Yes I fear this might be the strict interpretation. Is a lot of cumulative nights and 2 bedroom suites as well. I'm not anticipating big additional spend...will be blood if there is. Yes all rooms under my account & paid by me. Do you mean call Amb services or hotel? Hotel have been first class supporting the trip. You reckon there's a reasonable chance to negotiate that? I deliberately didn't approach them until got the input of those such as yourself in the know.
there should be no issue requesting all rooms be put on the one invoice, i've done it, pretty standard, it's not problematic for the property, you cld ask them in advance, you cld send as a request via your online booking to the property so you have it in writing, in addition you cld reach out to Ambassador Services and mention you are making a booking for multiple rooms for multiple nights and ask if that will be taken into consideration, they may put a note on the account for you if you ask nicely, may assist IF they don't upgrade automatically, and you need to go into bat requesting they consider a manual upgrade, that way they can see your loyalty, that their algorithm may overlook.
Old Jan 4, 2015, 10:13 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Sorry to interrupt this thread. We have started two new threads, one thread is dedicated to the IHG Rewards Club Programm and the other one is dedicated to the Ambassador / Royal Ambassador Programm.

The thread have also a Wiki which contain the information about the programms.

IHG Rewards Club:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...formation.html

Ambassador Programm:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...formation.html

For this reason I am going to close this thread and appologise if this comes without any pre-announcement.

FLYGVA & szg
Moderator IHG Forum

Last edited by FLYGVA; Jan 4, 2015 at 10:28 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.