Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: IHG Plat Visa IHG Plat Mastercard
VSK is excellent! An email to her will always have the desired effect.

Paul Ellison is the new manager of Holiday Inn at Great Barr and he tells me the staff will have feedback regarding free wifi in the rooms. As I am staying there in a few weeks time, it will be interesting to see if he practises what he preaches ;-)
Old Feb 4, 2015, 11:25 am

Originally Posted by igc324
VSK is excellent! An email to her will always have the desired effect.

Paul Ellison is the new manager of Holiday Inn at Great Barr and he tells me the staff will have feedback regarding free wifi in the rooms. As I am staying there in a few weeks time, it will be interesting to see if he practises what he preaches ;-)
Perhaps we should alo agree to email her at a specific time one day and maybe thirty or so emails landing at the one time might just convince them to reinstate the tracker.

Paul Ellison was the GM at HI Rochester
Old Feb 4, 2015, 12:25 pm

Programs: BA, Emirates, IHG, Accor, Marriott, Hilton
I got an almost immediate reply from the executive office for my full address....will see what happens next!
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:11 pm

Programs: Priority Club
I have not had any credit card points posted to my IHG account from the January statement. The last credit card points posted to my IHG account was on 23rd December.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
Old Feb 5, 2015, 12:19 pm

Originally Posted by metal212
I have not had any credit card points posted to my IHG account from the January statement. The last credit card points posted to my IHG account was on 23rd December.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?
I've had points post on December 23rd and again on January 26th.

January's were a few days later due to the bank holiday for new year but you should have had them by now.

Drop Barclaycard a private message first and see what they say has happened. I wouldn't bother with IHG just now as they will probably just refer you back to Barclaycard.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 2:39 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Mine just posted in the last couple of hours.

Feb-05-2015 VISA INTNL SPEND x pts.
Feb-05-2015 VISA BASE SPEND x pts.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 3:24 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk
Mine just posted in the last couple of hours.

Feb-05-2015 VISA INTNL SPEND x pts.
Feb-05-2015 VISA BASE SPEND x pts.
Is this in line with your normal points cycle jms_uk?

It sounds like metal212 is on the same statement cycle date as I am (12th working day of the month) as their December points posted the same date as mine did although mine have appeared and their one haven't.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 4:04 pm

Originally Posted by chrism20
Is this in line with your normal points cycle jms_uk?

It sounds like metal212 is on the same statement cycle date as I am (12th working day of the month) as their December points posted the same date as mine did although mine have appeared and their one haven't.
My two previous postings were [also] on the 23rd December and 24th November.
Old Feb 5, 2015, 4:25 pm

Originally Posted by jms_uk
My two previous postings were [also] on the 23rd December and 24th November.
Thanks.

Looks like it's all went to pot again them.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 2:30 am

Programs: BAEC Flying Blue
Mine for the January account posted some time this morning between 5am and 9am

2 weeks late I guess but all up to date now
Old Feb 6, 2015, 4:44 am

First lot of points showed up on my card today - not transferred yet. I think I must have been spoilt with Amex as with this card I just see a number of points without any breakdown. Would be nice to see the points associated with each individual spend - unless I have missed it somewhere! I can't see easily how they have come up with the number of points - makes it hard to see any issues.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by parklife
First lot of points showed up on my card today - not transferred yet. I think I must have been spoilt with Amex as with this card I just see a number of points without any breakdown. Would be nice to see the points associated with each individual spend - unless I have missed it somewhere! I can't see easily how they have come up with the number of points - makes it hard to see any issues.
No breakdown other than international/UK spend - just the total for the month...
Old Feb 6, 2015, 6:49 am

Yes unfortunately if you want a breakdown you need to run your own spreadsheet/statement and calculate your own points.

Given the number of errors I have seen since the integration onto Barclaycard proper it is something that is worth doing.
Old Feb 6, 2015, 11:47 am

Programs: Priority Club
Points have also now been posted on my account and all up to date. Panic over. Thanks for the replies at least I know it was just not my account.
Old Feb 9, 2015, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by parklife
I got an almost immediate reply from the executive office for my full address....will see what happens next!
Just logged onto my account and can see it upgraded to Platinum, and just in time for my stay on Wednesday. The exec office has been very good keeping me updated and big thanks to chrism20 for your help

Now just need to see the 60k sign up bonus appear!!

Last edited by parklife; Feb 9, 2015 at 5:41 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.