New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2016, 2:08 pm

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Originally Posted by JY1024
Fancy seeing you here!
Haha, trying to get more involved throughout the forums! Just so much to read
Old Nov 24, 2016, 2:41 am

Hello fellow FTers. Long time reader that has gained much from the advice on the forums. So I decided to register and give back. Cheers!
Old Nov 25, 2016, 1:14 pm

Programs: AAdvangage Plat Pro. Frontier Diamond Elite
Hi everyone! Deciding to start posting after reading and lurking for a long time, cheers!
Old Nov 26, 2016, 11:50 am

I'm need of help not sure where to post

Hi all, where do I go to get advice about what to do regarding Delta Skymiles and MQS ?
Old Nov 26, 2016, 11:52 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, AAmerican, UR, Amex MR, HHilton Rewards, Marriott Rewards, SPG, IHG
Hi!

Hello Everyone!

I have been a lurker of this site for a while, but I decided I might as well join since there is so much information on here! You guys rock and I hope I can give something back to this community.

TacoLover
Old Nov 26, 2016, 1:40 pm

Originally Posted by itrimble
Hi all, where do I go to get advice about what to do regarding Delta Skymiles...?
Hi itrimble.
You could start here: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...er-thread.html
Old Nov 27, 2016, 5:07 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Originally Posted by itrimble
Hi all, where do I go to get advice about what to do regarding Delta Skymiles and MQS ?
Originally Posted by muji
The Delta Skymiles board also has a fair amount of resources too, if you feel like somethings missing, feel free to start a thread there if you feel the need

Welcome to Flyertalk
Old Nov 27, 2016, 5:14 pm

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Sorry for getting to you all so late. Welcome to Flyertalk, if you ever have any questions or need help getting oriented with how things work, feel free to let me know..

Originally Posted by ILoveTacos
Hello Everyone!

I have been a lurker of this site for a while, but I decided I might as well join since there is so much information on here! You guys rock and I hope I can give something back to this community.

TacoLover
Thanks you too, hopefully you'll find yourself right at home here. Warning however, some people, not naming names are a tad spoiled here . But glad to have you here and welcome to FT Taco ..You know, I always was the burrito person

Originally Posted by Carbonic
Hi everyone! Deciding to start posting after reading and lurking for a long time, cheers!
Welcome, glad you're here Carbonic sorry for the late welcome Needless to say, if you ever have any questions, feel free to let me (or probably anyone else here) know.

Originally Posted by TiberiusOnTime
Hello fellow FTers. Long time reader that has gained much from the advice on the forums. So I decided to register and give back. Cheers!
Excited to have you with us, Tiberius! Glad you've found the community a good resource for your travels and look forward to getting to know you more.

And again to all three of you, welcome to Flyertalk.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 11:56 am

Hi

I have just joined Flyer Talk as you were often referred by Reddit Award Travel.

We (2) are planning to travel to UK & Ireland in May 2017 from US (Detroit - DTW) using Chase UR.

Would appreciate if someone can direct me to the right thread. Thank you.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Wish2BeAnonymous
Hi

I have just joined Flyer Talk as you were often referred by Reddit Award Travel.

We (2) are planning to travel to UK & Ireland in May 2017 from US (Detroit - DTW) using Chase UR.

Would appreciate if someone can direct me to the right thread. Thank you.

Hi, Anon ..C'mon, we'd (well, I'd) love to get to know you a little bit!

..Oh well, anyways welcome to flyertalk.

You'll find most stuff regarding chase here.

If you have any more questions, feel free to let me know
Old Dec 1, 2016, 9:27 pm

Programs: Delta PM
Hi all! Long time reader, finally decided to register and put my 2 cents in at times!

Delta Platinum medallion, and I work in a dark aviation related room for a living.

Just saying hi!
Old Dec 7, 2016, 8:54 pm

Been lurking here for a few months, but glad to finally create an account and hopefully join in the conversations!
Old Dec 12, 2016, 10:52 am

HI!

I'm hear to hopefully learn more about fuel dumping.

feel free to PM me some threads to read on this subject!
Old Dec 12, 2016, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by djmodifyd
Hi all! Long time reader, finally decided to register and put my 2 cents in at times!

Delta Platinum medallion, and I work in a dark aviation related room for a living.

Just saying hi!
Hi, DJ! Welcome to FT . Look forward to seeing your input on more things in the future. Hmm.. That must be a fun occupation.

Originally Posted by eeflyer
Been lurking here for a few months, but glad to finally create an account and hopefully join in the conversations!
Hey eeflyer, definitely looking forward to seeing you jump in on more discussions. Welcome to Flyertalk.

Originally Posted by Eagleized
I'm hear to hopefully learn more about fuel dumping.

feel free to PM me some threads to read on this subject!
Welcome to FT, Eagle. I'm still looking for threads related to that subject matter, but will update this post when I do
Old Dec 13, 2016, 5:27 pm

Programs: AA PLAT, Marriott Gold, Hertz Pres
Hi Everyone! I have been lurking for a lil bit and have decided to join since I have some questions Looking forward to virtually meeting everyone

AA Plat, Marriott Gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.