Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2023, 11:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Hello, new member here from the GTA.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 4:00 pm

Hello folks, new member here, looking forward to having some fun chats about travel.
Old Dec 26, 2023, 7:22 pm

Hi all, looking to talk more about travel and Credit Card Programs. Big fan of BoA and Citi here.
Old Dec 31, 2023, 1:17 pm

Long time lurker and now a first time poster! Looking to contribute to discussions regarding airline mileage discussions and possibly even asking a few of my own if they haven't been answered already!
Old Jan 1, 2024, 5:40 pm

Former credit card churner getting back into the points/miles game. Good to be back!
Old Jan 1, 2024, 6:27 pm

Happy new year everyone, been lurking for awhile now. Looking to discuss alot of flying tips and cc churning
Old Mar 4, 2024, 11:33 am

Neee

In early 2024, Chase/United started the “Pay yourself back” program.
I have the United Explorer Mileage Plus card. I have enough points to cover two flight to Europe this year, and should be able to take advantage of this progam.
Unfortunately, I have not be able to, even though the customer support team also agrees that the flights I’ve purchased qualify.
Every time I contact them for help, they tell me there is nothing they can do and that the flights I’ve purchased should quality.
Shortly I will hit the 3-month time frame to transfer my miles into flight dollars.

Can someone offer advise around how I can escalate this beyond the basic customer service team?

Or has someone else had the same problem?

Thanks for any advice.
Old Mar 4, 2024, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DainaTodorovic
In early 2024, Chase/United started the “Pay yourself back” program.
I have the United Explorer Mileage Plus card. I have enough points to cover two flight to Europe this year, and should be able to take advantage of this progam.
Unfortunately, I have not be able to, even though the customer support team also agrees that the flights I’ve purchased qualify.
Every time I contact them for help, they tell me there is nothing they can do and that the flights I’ve purchased should quality.
Shortly I will hit the 3-month time frame to transfer my miles into flight dollars.

Can someone offer advise around how I can escalate this beyond the basic customer service team?

Or has someone else had the same problem?

Thanks for any advice.
Ask in UA subforum.. https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...leageplus-681/
Old Mar 12, 2024, 12:09 am

Hello there! I am an student and basically a newborn for this site. Excited to learn and to explore about the airlines and its systems as i am academically into tours and travels too. Will be looking forward to more guidance for using this site properly.
Old Mar 17, 2024, 9:39 am

Hello! I really like the trip reports of the forum and in the future maybe I will create some of my own.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 4:03 am

Hi

Hi, brand new member here. I’m Nick and after a not so great experience with UA, I’ll be posting to ask some advice. I’m also kicking myself for never collecting miles before!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.