Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2023 | 11:03 am

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Hello, new member here from the GTA.
Old Dec 20, 2023 | 4:00 pm

Hello folks, new member here, looking forward to having some fun chats about travel.
Old Dec 26, 2023 | 7:22 pm
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited40 Countries Visited

Hi all, looking to talk more about travel and Credit Card Programs. Big fan of BoA and Citi here.
Old Dec 31, 2023 | 1:17 pm

Long time lurker and now a first time poster! Looking to contribute to discussions regarding airline mileage discussions and possibly even asking a few of my own if they haven't been answered already!
Old Jan 1, 2024 | 5:40 pm
10 Countries Visited20 Countries Visited30 Countries Visited40 Countries Visited

Former credit card churner getting back into the points/miles game. Good to be back!
Old Jan 1, 2024 | 6:27 pm

Happy new year everyone, been lurking for awhile now. Looking to discuss alot of flying tips and cc churning
Old Mar 4, 2024 | 11:33 am

Neee

In early 2024, Chase/United started the Pay yourself back program.
I have the United Explorer Mileage Plus card. I have enough points to cover two flight to Europe this year, and should be able to take advantage of this progam.
Unfortunately, I have not be able to, even though the customer support team also agrees that the flights Ive purchased qualify.
Every time I contact them for help, they tell me there is nothing they can do and that the flights Ive purchased should quality.
Shortly I will hit the 3-month time frame to transfer my miles into flight dollars.

Can someone offer advise around how I can escalate this beyond the basic customer service team?

Or has someone else had the same problem?

Thanks for any advice.
Old Mar 4, 2024 | 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
20 Years on Site

Originally Posted by DainaTodorovic
In early 2024, Chase/United started the Pay yourself back program.
I have the United Explorer Mileage Plus card. I have enough points to cover two flight to Europe this year, and should be able to take advantage of this progam.
Unfortunately, I have not be able to, even though the customer support team also agrees that the flights Ive purchased qualify.
Every time I contact them for help, they tell me there is nothing they can do and that the flights Ive purchased should quality.
Shortly I will hit the 3-month time frame to transfer my miles into flight dollars.

Can someone offer advise around how I can escalate this beyond the basic customer service team?

Or has someone else had the same problem?

Thanks for any advice.
Ask in UA subforum.. https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unit...leageplus-681/
Old Mar 12, 2024 | 12:09 am

Hello there! I am an student and basically a newborn for this site. Excited to learn and to explore about the airlines and its systems as i am academically into tours and travels too. Will be looking forward to more guidance for using this site properly.
Old Mar 17, 2024 | 9:39 am

Hello! I really like the trip reports of the forum and in the future maybe I will create some of my own.
Old Mar 24, 2024 | 4:03 am

Hi

Hi, brand new member here. Im Nick and after a not so great experience with UA, Ill be posting to ask some advice. Im also kicking myself for never collecting miles before!
Old May 13, 2024 | 9:01 pm

Hi! I'm a casual credit card churner looking to get more savvy with my point redemption. Looking forward to the acronym avalanche!
Old May 14, 2024 | 3:39 am

Looooong time lurker, finally decided to create account and be little active. But this forum is overwhelming too many things happening.
Old May 29, 2024 | 3:29 pm

Programs: Star Alliance, One World
Newbee on RTW

Hi all
I've been following on and off for a while and decided to finally create an account!
Travelling mostly on Star alliance (One world is my second choice)...
I'll need advice on booking fares found on ITA matrix. I tried booking on LH website for my multidestination trip as well as Star alliance round the world website. Can't seem to get through payment page on either site!

Cheers!
Old May 31, 2024 | 9:50 am

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for awhile and posted a couple times. Finally found this spot to introduce myself. I hope to be traveling much more very soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.