Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 2016, 9:24 pm

Programs: UA M+ Plat
Talking bit by the travel bug

Hi all Just got back from my first European trip in a long while, and it's made me realize I want to travel A LOT more. Looks like UA MP is the best FF program for me, and I'm planning some trips to make Silver or Gold status by the end of the year...hopefully two international work trips (S. America and Europe) and a Thanksgiving jaunt SFO-MNL (through NRT on the way out, HKG on the way back) because there's a pretty good "deal" at that time booking into P, so I can get 25K+ from that trip alone. (Yes, I have a fair amount of disposable income, so it seems to me the initial investment of a few $K to make status should be worth it.)

Have already learned a TON here (fare classes!), looking forward to learning lots more
Old Jun 8, 2016, 1:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP (1 MM), UA Silver, Marriott Plt, HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold, Hertz 5*, National EC
Glad to be aboard

First post as long time user of information from all of the fantastic FT folks here. Looking forward to interacting as a member.

Thanks.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by VandyFlyer
First post...Looking forward to interacting as a member.
Welcome aboard, VanderFlyer, and all the others who have posted here in recent days and weeks.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 2:37 pm

Hi everyone! My name is Bruno and my home airport is Amsterdam. Looking forward to spending time on these forums. Any hints on where to start from other europeans?
Old Jun 20, 2016, 11:02 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Every time I do a google search for some crazy travel or points scheme, it always takes me to flyertalk where someone usually has the answer I'm looking for. So, after years of reading, I decided it was time to finally join!
Old Jun 21, 2016, 9:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Starbucks Gold
Hi everybody! I'm new to the forum, having been referred here by r/churning. I'm currently racking up miles and points for a trip to Thailand or SE Asia in early 2018. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to enjoying the perks of status for domestic trips to Vegas and Hawaii. Based out of SEA, I love coffee and have traveled as far as El Salvador to get the best beans. I'm looking forward to absorbing all the travel advice I can!
Old Jun 27, 2016, 12:51 pm

Programs: MR, TYP, AA, B6, DL, WN, HH, MB, 2V
Glad to see so many people still joining! I still have so much to learn, but have enjoyed my time here immensely. Welcome all!
Old Jun 28, 2016, 12:21 pm

Hello

hello

Got a lot of researching to do. Can't wait to be obsessed!
Old Jun 28, 2016, 12:24 pm

Hi everyone! All new to this! Looking forward to contributing and learning lots! Cheers~
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:04 am

Hi everyone. I'm enjoying reading all the posts. My main airports are DTW, YYZ. I look forward to reading what everyone has to say.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 8:23 am

Hello everyone
I'm Facundo from Argentina, willing to know more about mileage programs and low fares.
In argentina there are not many ways of cheap travel but sometimes there are some mistakes fares or some miles thing that you can do.
I was also willing to learn more about the fuel dump, even though i think airlines are already aware of it.
Old Jul 3, 2016, 6:21 am

Programs: wyndham rewards member, choice rewards membe, united airlines
hello new member here looking forward to seeing what this brings:-:
Old Jul 6, 2016, 12:39 am

Dutch newbie here! Living close to Brussels/Dusseldorf and Amsterdam. Looking forward to read this forum and hope to find some great deals because you can't explore the world enough!
Old Jul 8, 2016, 1:22 am

Originally Posted by dobis4ff
hello

Got a lot of researching to do. Can't wait to be obsessed!
Yeah me too! Hi guys
Old Jul 11, 2016, 12:22 pm

Hey guys, I've been lurking on this website since around January this year, and I decided I may as well make today the day to finally create an account. Having looked around multiple forums, I have a fair idea how things work, but I'm hoping to gain more insight and help bolster my travel experiences even further. I'm entering my last year in college and will start a full time job afterwards, so I'll have resources to travel farther and more frequently, and I plan to get the most out of my travel experiences. Look forward to posting with you guys!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.