Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2016, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by Litning77
Where's here?
Oh, somewhere around.

Originally Posted by Litning77
Maybe he/she was trying to come up with an abbreviated version of Adele's new hit?
Or Lionel Richie's?
Old Feb 2, 2016, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Are we still here?
Yes.

But teezy is not.
Old Feb 2, 2016, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by muji
But teezy is not.
S/he gone!

Nonetheless, hi !
Old Feb 3, 2016, 2:00 am

Originally Posted by muji
Yes.

But teezy is not.
Spam account maybe?
Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:05 pm

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Hi all, threads almost dead, but I'll put in my two cents.

Just joined today after lurking for a couple months. I've been forced to start doing the travel hacking thing after getting in a pretty major car accident that took me out of the cockpit for one of the US's major airlines (don't ask, I won't tell you who).

At any rate, since I fly planes and don't book pax on them, I may not have much to contribute here, but I'll put in what I find out...never know who it might help out. I, myself, have learned a ton already and may be about to embark on my first CC churn (watches his credit rating with very nervous trepidation!!!)

Keep the good advice coming, ya'll!!
Old Feb 5, 2016, 4:40 pm

Originally Posted by fredc84

Just joined today after lurking for a couple months. I've been forced to start doing the travel hacking thing after getting in a pretty major car accident that took me out of the cockpit for one of the US's major airlines (don't ask, I won't tell you who).

At any rate, since I fly planes and don't book pax on them, I may not have much to contribute here, but I'll put in what I find out...never know who it might help out. I, myself, have learned a ton already and may be about to embark on my first CC churn (watches his credit rating with very nervous trepidation!!!)

Keep the good advice coming, ya'll!!
Welcome
Old Feb 5, 2016, 5:45 pm

Programs: United Global Services, Marriott Platinum, SPG Ambassador, Hilton Gold
[QUOTE=jackal;21763258]Just joined FlyerTalk? Let us be the first to welcome you! Post a "hello" here so we can get to know you!

Hi--I'm new to FT (January 2016). Since that time I have found it so helpful (even before when I was lurking and not registered). Most helpful are the posts that have explained the special benefits of being UA GS and how the upgrades work. I found I have not been taking full advantages of the GS benefits. I haven't reached this status every year but most since 2010 (2010, 2011, 2012, then a few 'off years' and then back again now in 2016 (YAY!).

This is a really great site! Without a doubt--the posters here are the most knowledgeable about the ins and outs of travel as well as what it takes to reach a certain status and all the benefits included.

Thanks to Flyer Talk!
Old Feb 6, 2016, 2:42 am

Originally Posted by mtyler77
This is a really great site! Without a doubt--the posters here are the most knowledgeable about the ins and outs of travel as well as what it takes to reach a certain status and all the benefits included.
Yup. I find it more useful for (non-flight) travel tips and workarounds, though FF status one day would be nice.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 10:10 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by fredc84

Which airline?
Old Feb 6, 2016, 11:54 am

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by benberg2013
Which airline?
Ha!
Old Feb 6, 2016, 12:06 pm

Hiya,

Been reading the site for years, but finally joined up to get some of the fantastic advice that flows around here.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by bobthemonkey
Hiya, Been reading the site for years, but finally joined up
Welcome to you, Bob.
Old Feb 6, 2016, 3:22 pm

Originally Posted by bobthemonkey
Hiya,

Been reading the site for years, but finally joined up to get some of the fantastic advice that flows around here.
Welcome!
Old Feb 9, 2016, 6:54 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Amb
I have been browsing the forum for the past year and fascinated by all the advises and stories shared by members on airlines and hotels.

I love travel and hope to achieve it soon.
Old Feb 10, 2016, 2:05 am

Originally Posted by xflim
I have been browsing the forum for the past year and fascinated by all the advises and stories shared by members on airlines and hotels.

I love travel and hope to achieve it soon.
Welcome xflim!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.