Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2015, 2:24 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver
Hi everyone!

My first post here - but I've been reading these forums for the last few months. Excited to participate a bit more

Nice to meet all of you - this seems like a great little corner of the internet!
Old Dec 22, 2015, 7:55 am
Suspended

Merry Xmas - New Member In The House

Hello Ftalk Member's, my name is Chuck from Rome.
I'm are to learn and share my traveling experience with the member's of this forum.

Regard's
Chuck
Old Jan 3, 2016, 12:14 am

Hi all! I'm new to this forum, have spent a little bit of time in the MS and CC forums discussing how to stockpile miles, and now am ready to start using them to start flying places! I spent the last few years in Europe, where cheap travel was easy (if not exactly comfortable). Now that I'm back in the States, where travelling is generally more expensive, this is a good skill to develop! I'm looking forward to chatting and learning here
Old Jan 4, 2016, 3:23 pm

Programs: UA 1K, IHG Spire, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz P.C., GE/NEXUS
Hi all, long time lurker since 2012, signed up last year but never got around to posting, will try to post more this year
Old Jan 4, 2016, 7:10 pm

Hey all...new to this place. Stumbled into it as I was looking at tips for my Europe trip in a few months... so much to read!
Old Jan 5, 2016, 7:14 am
Suspended

Hello everybody! Glad I found this forum as it seems to have all the information I'm looking for and a great community!
Old Jan 5, 2016, 7:49 am

Programs: spg, mileageplus, marriott
Long time lurker... finally joined. This is by far the best online community.
Old Jan 5, 2016, 6:04 pm

Programs: AA Plat, HHonors Diamond
Hello everyone! Long time visitor of the site, just stepped up and registered to see what there is to see "from the inside" (esp. after almost touching AA EXP December 30 but oh so barely missing it ).

Probably have a lot to learn from all of you!
Old Jan 6, 2016, 4:58 am

Programs: Krisflyer
Hi everyone, I'm a first timer on this site. Looking forward to learning all the tips and tricks of planning my next trip.
Old Jan 7, 2016, 3:01 pm

Just saying Hi from Trinidad! I'm trying to travel more and eventually do an RTW trip so I decided to join this forum and learn what I could about miles!
Old Jan 7, 2016, 3:03 pm

Hello, I just signed up here. I've visited the site several times over the past few years but it's all a bit over my head and I didn't have the time to dive in, until now. So here I am. I am currently trying to figure out the best way to fly and house two couples (me being a half of one of them) from DTW to Italy (either VCE or BLQ) between Skymiles, SPG points and cash. The trip is for the F1 Grand Prix near Milan on 09/04.

There is very good award flight availability now but I'm still having trouble making decisions on the best way to maximize our resources...I'm a bit trigger shy and at the same time nervous that the good awards available now will disappear.
Old Jan 9, 2016, 9:02 am

New member here

Hi! I'm Markie!

I just joined a few minutes ago, but haven't had much time to look around. I'm super excited though, and hope to meet some like-minded rascals to help me become a smarter traveler. I'm a 24 year-old nurse, who was recently bit by the travel bug. I lived a rather sheltered life, in the sense that I did very little traveling so far. My first time out of the country was this past October (2015) and now I've found wanderlust and its AMAZING! I experienced the Caribbean water, sun, and relaxed sense of time. Now I NEED to experience more culture. Hoping this forum will help me accomplish this!

Can't wait to get started!
Old Jan 12, 2016, 11:28 am

Programs: Delta SkyMiles, AmEx, NorthWest WorldPerks, Jelly of the Month. S&H Green Stamps, Subway sub club
Originally Posted by markiecasa
Hi! I'm Markie!

I just joined a few minutes ago, but haven't had much time to look around. I'm super excited though, and hope to meet some like-minded rascals to help me become a smarter traveler. I'm a 24 year-old nurse, who was recently bit by the travel bug. I lived a rather sheltered life, in the sense that I did very little traveling so far. My first time out of the country was this past October (2015) and now I've found wanderlust and its AMAZING! I experienced the Caribbean water, sun, and relaxed sense of time. Now I NEED to experience more culture. Hoping this forum will help me accomplish this!

Can't wait to get started!
Welcome to FlyerTalk. By any chance are you related to Markie Post? Or even Biz Markie?

Old Jan 13, 2016, 9:53 am

newwwwwb!

Hello all, complete Noob to FFP and posting on the forums here.

I'm hoping to glean some information from at least some of the MILLIONS of posts on here. Wow. I'm a bit late to the whole airline miles thing, but out of necessity I'm looking around to see what I can do to ease the pain of international travel costs. It has been 10+ years since I've have to travel internationally, and now I am on the verge of relocating to the Czech Republic this summer and need to find some cost-cutting measures. I'm hoping this site can do the trick! ^

NOAH.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 12:43 pm

Hello from Virginia, USA

Hello!

Just joined the forums. Planning the trip of a lifetime to New Zealand this spring. Looking for any advice available.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.