Reload this Page >

New Member Roll Call!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Member Roll Call!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 10, 2016, 8:13 am

Hi new member here. Living in the UK but from Australia.
Have been lurking for a few weeks but figured I should join.
Flying Cathay Pacific London Gatwick to Sydney in early September so any tips to make economy more tolerable will be much appreciated.
Old Sep 15, 2016, 7:57 am

Hello

Originally Posted by jackal
Just joined FlyerTalk? Let us be the first to welcome you! Post a "hello" here so we can get to know you!

Want to know more about your fellow members on FlyerTalk? Check out the long-running http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...ho-we-all.html thread in the CommunityBuzz forum. Not ready to jump in there and tell us your life story? That's OK--just drop a quick line here we can welcome you!

If you've got a specific question, it's best to start a new thread in the Information Desk forum (or a forum more specific to your topic) rather than posting it in here. Questions posted here tend to get lost.

Welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Sep 17, 2016, 11:40 am
Suspended

New Member!!

Hello everyone!! I'm new member of this community and wanna say hellow and welcome to all new members.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by Alonzo123
Hello everyone!! I'm new member of this community and wanna say hellow and welcome to all new members.
Hi, Alonzo123. Welcome aboard !
Old Sep 17, 2016, 7:32 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Hello.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 10:41 pm

Programs: American, United
Hi,
A friend referred me to the forum, but I'm still dizzy with the amount of information and I can't figure out how to find the place for anomaly fares. Is there such a thread? Can I RSS it or sign up to get alerted in any way?
Thanks,
Chris
Old Sep 30, 2016, 4:39 am
Suspended

Introduction

Hello Everyone,
I am new here in this forum.
Old Oct 1, 2016, 12:02 pm
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
Originally Posted by MarianneRolfe
Hello Everyone,
Oh?
Old Oct 2, 2016, 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by MarianneRolfe
Hello Everyone,
Hi, Marianne. Welcome !
Old Oct 3, 2016, 2:21 am

Hi everyone, pretty new to flying. Took my very first trip/flight to Japan last year on Singapore Air and have been lurking this forum for quite awhile. Hope to learn much while I'm here.
Old Oct 3, 2016, 7:56 pm

Hello all.

I am a recent college grad and relatively new to the points/miles game. I got into it thanks to a very experienced family member.
Old Oct 6, 2016, 12:32 pm

Programs: UA, SQ, AA, DL
Hey all! I have been a travel enthusiast since I was 13 (I was that awkward kid who would spend his free time memorizing airport codes and playing with flights on Expedia...but then again isn't that all of us?) - and now at 29 am just getting around to posting on here.

I travel quite a bit for work, but for several years have been exploring the tricks to maximize my miles and perks. Did my first MR last month (Houston to Hong Kong) and it was a huge thrill, so naturally I want to do it again.

Looking forward to chatting with other like-minded folks!
Old Oct 8, 2016, 12:38 pm

Hey there! I joined last year but have only just now started wading through the forums. I'm really interested in learning about more point-earning opportunities.

I just booked my first international flight using miles and want to keep it going!

:-: :-: :-:
Old Oct 8, 2016, 2:05 pm

Smile New and thanks for the welcome

Good Day to one and all. My name is Colin I just registered after having a conversation with a friend who told me about this great site and forum. I am particularly interested in "lower" fares out of the gateways of Toronto and Detroit.
Old Oct 9, 2016, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by Windsortenor
Good Day to one and all. My name is Colin
Originally Posted by simplekitty
have only just now started wading through the forums.
Welcome Kitty, Colin, and the other new members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.