Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2012, 10:32 am

Anyone got VISA card ? Got Amex card, still no clue about VISA card. Customer service is very pathetic, if you will call, no will be busy or wait for 4 mints and it will go for ever n ever.. Sometime call will drop. So pathetic. I think they should learn from Amex and Citi service.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:21 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Service

I think ICICI has the most pathetic service....I have applied for the card and they keep calling me to confirm details and mention that ur card will arrive in next 3 days but nothing happens........

I have no clue why Jet will go ahead and partner with someone like ICICI and not AmEx, especially after the brilliant response on AmeX Kingfisher card
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:31 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by paragbmehta
I think ICICI has the most pathetic service....I have applied for the card and they keep calling me to confirm details and mention that ur card will arrive in next 3 days but nothing happens........
They keep calling - even though I already have the card!
Old Nov 26, 2012, 1:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
this morning i received the visa card as well....i never asked for it....i remember them telling me that the visa version would be free with the amex & i specifically told them that i did not want the visa card as i already have a couple of visa cards....
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:27 am

Programs: UA, QF, Marriott (Titanium)
I got the Amex card ... and got an e-mail/sms this morning saying my Visa card is approved too!!!!

Hopefully, I have never have to call ICICI :-)
Old Nov 27, 2012, 1:04 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Just got back and both of them were waiting for me for some days.

However, the add-on card was not there, and I had to remind them to do it - said they would take another 15 days to have them embossed!

Welcome to ICICI service guys!

Originally Posted by tinypsu
Hopefully, I have never have to call ICICI :-)
Wanna bet?
Old Nov 27, 2012, 8:28 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by A2A
I am wondering if I should open an ICICI Bank card helpline (unofficial) like I operate for the Citi PM card
I seriusly think that your helpline is required to handle the mess created by icici.i had applied on 12th sept after various follow up got the card yesterday on 27th Nov. Instead of putting the my plat tier JP number , they have mentioned a new JP number on the same. This a real frustration.... My existing JP plat tier number is linked with my personal mail id and few days back i got the welcome mail of joining JP programme from jet on my official mail id .. it seems that ICICI on his own has created new JP account using my official ID and linked the credit card with the same...

Have written the mail to them AGAIN ...:

Pls suggest any other way to clean ICICI mess..
Old Nov 27, 2012, 9:40 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by ngblr
Pls suggest any other way to clean ICICI mess..
Citi created a new account for me long back. then they asked jet to merge and embossed a new card with my regular account. all you need to do is write to icici to get these accounts merged.

Last edited by A2A; Nov 27, 2012 at 11:33 pm
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:31 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by A2A
Citi created a new account for me long back. all you need to do is write to icici to get these accounts merged.
Thanks.. Will wait for their reply..
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:35 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
upgrading the old ICICI cards

I was not planning to go for this one but just did call the card desk and placed a request ..

i was not asked or informed about anyone coming to fill forms and anything. All they said was you get a decision in 7 days.

What is the experience of others who did call in to upgrade their existing cards.
Old Dec 2, 2012, 3:52 am
PPG

Programs: 9WGold, ITSilver, SPG Gold, TajICSilver
The cards arrived a couple of weeks back and I have been using them since. The AmEx version of the card has been declined at 2 restaurant due to "security reasons"! I eat at these restaurants regularly and never faced a problem when paying with my CitiPM card in past. ICICI/AmEx is just paranoid or plain stupid?

The design is so ugly, it feels like a drawing competition for 4 year olds was conducted and the worst drawing was picked. The card has "embarrassment and bad design taste" written all over it.

First statement has already been generated but no sign of card fee or the promised miles in the statement.

Also, they have got my email address wrong. Called the customer service rep today and was informed that email address cannot be updated until I have an ATM pin. After being jerked around and transferred to 3 desk, I was told that the system to generate ATM pin is down and they cannot help me generate a pin.

So all in all, a very poor first impression of ICICI Bank and its card.

----------

On the plus side, Citi guys called to ask why I was not using my PM card for past few days. Told them that I have switched to a new card. The rep offered to increase credit limit or "do anything to make card usage more enjoyable".
Old Dec 2, 2012, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by PPG
ICICI/AmEx is just paranoid or plain stupid?
ICICI paranoid. Nothing else.

Again, one of the *worst* banks we deal with.

Originally Posted by PPG
The design is so ugly, it feels like a drawing competition for 4 year olds was conducted and the worst drawing was picked. The card has "embarrassment and bad design taste" written all over it.
**neon** blue!

They blind you when you open your wallet!

(I keep them blocked with some other cards...)
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:07 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
called up those monkeys at icici again and they informed that my card did not get processed due to their internal limitations...

I asked them what were those limitations and they said that they are not aware.....

Tired of these monkeys at ICICI...I think they should shut down their credit card division
Old Dec 3, 2012, 12:15 am

Originally Posted by paragbmehta
called up those monkeys at icici again and they informed that my card did not get processed due to their internal limitations...

I asked them what were those limitations and they said that they are not aware.....

Tired of these monkeys at ICICI...I think they should shut down their credit card division
I agree.

If I didn't have a relationship with them (and a prior cc), I would still not have a card.

I'm still getting calls from them due to multiple applications for some reason - total dimwits.
Old Dec 4, 2012, 9:12 am

Programs: Don't think it matters...
I applied for the ICICI cards 2 weeks back..
Yet to hear from them other than a verification call that took place the next day...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.