Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Nov 18, 2012, 1:50 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
I logged into my ICICI account online and I apparently now have it. However, out of station for the past week and more, so cannot update on the actual card itself.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 4:59 am

Despite having a 10-yr old relationship with ICICI Bank, they insisted on 2 references because the application form required it. I told them to go take a hike and withdrew my application.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 5:07 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
I am wondering if I should open an ICICI Bank card helpline (unofficial) like I operate for the Citi PM card
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:45 am
ups

Programs: BAEC, Amex MR
Originally Posted by A2A
I am wondering if I should open an ICICI Bank card helpline (unofficial) like I operate for the Citi PM card
Given how you got my issue with the PM card resolved when Citi's supposed head of credit cards customer care wouldn't, I'd vote with a yes
Old Nov 18, 2012, 11:35 am
A2A
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ups
Given how you got my issue with the PM card resolved when Citi's supposed head of credit cards customer care wouldn't, I'd vote with a yes
good to hear your issue got sorted. hope you got everything they committed!
Old Nov 20, 2012, 3:58 pm
ups

Originally Posted by A2A
good to hear your issue got sorted. hope you got everything they committed!
Yes I did, sorry I thought I had emailed you after but guess not. Thinking back, it did take a few days for the 10k points to post and I was having a busy time then so I might have just missed out from updating you - apologies and thank you!
Old Nov 20, 2012, 9:48 pm
A2A
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ups
Yes I did, sorry I thought I had emailed you after but guess not. Thinking back, it did take a few days for the 10k points to post and I was having a busy time then so I might have just missed out from updating you - apologies and thank you!
its okay! Cheers!
Old Nov 21, 2012, 2:15 am
A2A
Original Poster

first look at these trashy credit cards with bad plastic. disclaimer, this is not my card!

Old Nov 21, 2012, 3:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by A2A
first look at these trashy credit cards with bad plastic. disclaimer, this is not my card!
Agreed!

I was in a the states a few months ago and my friend showed me his AA card (I think) it was actually made of some sort of metal. One of the best cards I have seen. Anyone know what metal this is made of?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:06 am

Originally Posted by A2A
Ewww. JetNasty.

By the way, why do these cards say Jet Airways, whilst the HDFC cards say JetPunishment?
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:11 am
ups

They do look ugly! And guessing they say different things because it was all rushed, they couldn't be bothered to spend the time to do things properly.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:45 am
A2A
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lallyr
Agreed!

I was in a the states a few months ago and my friend showed me his AA card (I think) it was actually made of some sort of metal. One of the best cards I have seen. Anyone know what metal this is made of?
if you are talking of a blue colored card, that has to be the chase sapphire -> indestructible of sorts.
Old Nov 21, 2012, 4:46 am
A2A
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jasepl
Ewww. JetNasty.

By the way, why do these cards say Jet Airways, whilst the HDFC cards say JetPunishment?
while I've noticed that in the past, I've no answer for you!
Old Nov 21, 2012, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by A2A
if you are talking of a blue colored card, that has to be the chase sapphire -> indestructible of sorts.
It was black. Not this chase one.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 12:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
just when i was about to lose all hope, the card arrives in the mail today....

its without a doubt the most basic looking card i've ever had....the membership material feels like it was put together in a hurry....they have a bonus on 9 miles per inr 100 spent on international transactions till 31st oct, 2013 so i'll probably use this instead of my premiermiles card on my next international trip....

in any case, i'm happy i finally got it, plus the 15k jp miles (which haven't credited yet) for no fee....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.