Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2012, 2:06 am
PPG

Programs: 9WGold, ITSilver, SPG Gold, TajICSilver
Has anyone heard from ICICI yet?

The sales guy came and took my form on 27 Sep and next day I got a verification call. But there has been no movement since... has anyone else heard from ICICI?
Old Oct 11, 2012, 2:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by PPG
The sales guy came and took my form on 27 Sep and next day I got a verification call. But there has been no movement since... has anyone else heard from ICICI?
its been about a month now since my forms were submitted....i was told i would get the card in 15 days....but haven't heard anything since then....
Old Oct 11, 2012, 7:11 am

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Originally Posted by Keyser
its been about a month now since my forms were submitted....i was told i would get the card in 15 days....but haven't heard anything since then....
Same here ..applied on 12th Sept and no words yet..
Old Oct 11, 2012, 7:33 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
It's just simply amazing - even I cannot seem to elicit any response from them, if you make a small change to their stupid protocol - everything just falls apart and nobody knows what to do over there at ICICI!

Typical...

Well, the only ones who suffer are Jet - I'm happy with the Citibank PremierMiles card and flogging that one heavily for now!
Old Oct 12, 2012, 2:48 am

Programs: UA, QF, Marriott (Titanium)
I applied for the card ... the guy came over, took all the documents ... I even got an e-mail saying card is approved ... I have not heard anything since!

I applied for the top end card from HDFC ... got the bottom most!
Old Oct 12, 2012, 4:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
here is a followup....luckily, my secretary took down the number of the bank rep who came to get my forms signed....i called him today to find out what the status of my application was & apparently according to him they still haven't launched the card yet....so no idea how much longer it will take....
Old Oct 12, 2012, 4:44 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
they still haven't launched the card yet....so no idea how much longer it will take....
yes. this is what has happened. They got the card out in the market on the insistence of the C-levels, to make sure they were not seen as missing the bus to HDFC Bank. However, the card plastic was not even designed then. (they thought it was wise to keep this fact out of the public domain!)

I was told by ICICI folks that October 1st week they will dispatch cards to everyone who pre-booked. However, looks like they missed their own deadline. Not a wise business practice, I'd say. To offer a product which is not even ready.
Old Oct 12, 2012, 5:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by A2A
yes. this is what has happened. They got the card out in the market on the insistence of the C-levels, to make sure they were not seen as missing the bus to HDFC Bank. However, the card plastic was not even designed then. (they thought it was wise to keep this fact out of the public domain!)

I was told by ICICI folks that October 1st week they will dispatch cards to everyone who pre-booked. However, looks like they missed their own deadline. Not a wise business practice, I'd say. To offer a product which is not even ready.
This has ICICI written all over it though
Old Oct 13, 2012, 4:46 am

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by lallyr
This has ICICI written all over it though
Totally! Losers...
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:39 am

Same case for me. The sales guy came and took my form 10 days before. When I called customer care ICICI Bank, came to know Jet Airways CC is under production. Not sure if anyone has got Jet Airways Icicibank cc till now. Annual Fee Waiver on JetPrivilege ICICI Bank CC for the Wheels Of Fortune Winner.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 10:44 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
no one has got the cc yet. however, like i posted before, the card was launched before groundwork being completed. and...now they are beginning to make active verification calls etc.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 1:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by A2A
no one has got the cc yet. however, like i posted before, the card was launched before groundwork being completed. and...now they are beginning to make active verification calls etc.
this afternoon i got a call from the rep who took my application....he says he needed my jet plat number to get the fee waived off....i asked him when the card would be available & he said they will start sending them out before this month is over....
Old Oct 26, 2012, 1:45 pm
PPG

Programs: 9WGold, ITSilver, SPG Gold, TajICSilver
Finally got a call from ICICI rep today. The most dull person on the earth was on the other end and after spelling out every single word in the address, I was told that the form is being processed.

I hope this was an exception and not the norm at ICICI.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 1:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by PPG
Finally got a call from ICICI rep today. The most dull person on the earth was on the other end and after spelling out every single word in the address, I was told that the form is being processed.

I hope this was an exception and not the norm at ICICI.
i can take dull....but what happened to me today is ridiculous....i get a call from an icici rep today for verification & after he asks me my name he requests me to call him back as he has no credit left on his phone....i call back & he then does the verification over the phone....i have never come across something like this before....
Old Oct 26, 2012, 4:08 pm

Programs: TK ELPL (*G), AS 100K (OWE), BA Gold (OWE), Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
i can take dull....but what happened to me today is ridiculous....i get a call from an icici rep today for verification & after he asks me my name he requests me to call him back as he has no credit left on his phone....i call back & he then does the verification over the phone....i have never come across something like this before....
Cost cutting measures

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.