Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2012, 12:31 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Imho we shud Start a procession against these icici monkeys... to have them banned
Old Dec 4, 2012, 8:41 pm

Programs: 9W Plat, Star Gold
Angry

Originally Posted by A2A
Citi created a new account for me long back. then they asked jet to merge and embossed a new card with my regular account. all you need to do is write to icici to get these accounts merged.
Further to above, got a reply from ICICI as below.

"We request you to contact the JetPrivilege service center (at 39893333) and get both the accounts merged i.e your old Jet membership number and new Jet membership number received with your credit card account XXXX XXXX XXX XXXX. We look forward to more opportunities to be of service to you."

Really funny since i need to contact jet to correct ICICI mistake..There is no mention of new card with correct JP numbers embossed also !!!! Pls suggest...
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:44 pm

Thumbs down

Got the Amex card followed by the Visa two days later. When I tried to link the Amex card to my online banking id, the ICICI Bank system refused to recognize the card number because it is only 15 digits long. I called their customer service to complain about this error, I was told to try either by prefixing or suffixing a 0 to the card number. Tried that, the number went through, then got an errror message a few hours later.

Are they serious?
Old Dec 22, 2012, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by 678flyer
Got the Amex card followed by the Visa two days later. When I tried to link the Amex card to my online banking id, the ICICI Bank system refused to recognize the card number because it is only 15 digits long. I called their customer service to complain about this error, I was told to try either by prefixing or suffixing a 0 to the card number. Tried that, the number went through, then got an errror message a few hours later.

Are they serious?
Same issue here but i could link after prefixing 0. Another issue with amex version is that i am still not able to use it online in absence of SAFE KEY. Unable to generate the same on icici website and call centre is also unable to help..has anyone used amex version online ?
Old Dec 24, 2012, 1:06 am

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
the card finally arrived!
They kept sending it to my old address (twice) although I had notified my new address well in advance.
The card looks so ugly.. worst design ever! and the booklet is printed on dodgy paper. WOW!
Just waiting for the Amex card now!
Old Dec 25, 2012, 12:05 am

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
People! I am so confused... Icici set up a new jp account for me.. I called icici and they suggested i call up jp support.. Jp plead being helpless and suggested that i check with icici..
I know this has been discussed earlier here but is it that only icici can request to merge the jp account they have created with my original jp account
all help welcome!!
Old Dec 25, 2012, 5:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by bpbindaas
People! I am so confused... Icici set up a new jp account for me.. I called icici and they suggested i call up jp support.. Jp plead being helpless and suggested that i check with icici..
I know this has been discussed earlier here but is it that only icici can request to merge the jp account they have created with my original jp account
all help welcome!!
I would have thought Jet would do this?
Old Dec 25, 2012, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
has anyone received their sign-up bonus miles yet????
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:51 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Keyser
Unlike HDFC that gives miles on the fly as you spend, ICICI will give only after payment of the first bill generation.

Going forward also, miles will be credited at end of every billing cycle - similar to the Jet Citi card
Old Dec 26, 2012, 10:59 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by paragbmehta
Going forward also, miles will be credited at end of every billing cycle - similar to the Jet Citi card
has that happened? people at ICICI had earlier told me that they were supposed to do the same thing as HDFC Bank and miles as you go along
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:09 pm

Originally Posted by A2A:19922882
Originally Posted by paragbmehta
has that happened? people at ICICI had earlier told me that they were supposed to do the same thing as HDFC Bank and miles as you go along
That's what I was told
Old Dec 27, 2012, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by Keyser
rcvd 15 k miles in my JP account yesterday http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...lies/smile.gif
Old Dec 28, 2012, 3:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by ngblr
rcvd 15 k miles in my JP account yesterday http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/sr...lies/smile.gif
15k? That should buy you nothing at all on Jet. That is off course if you pay the YQ and taxes of 15k.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
nothing yet here....
Old Jan 2, 2013, 11:22 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
recd the card 2 weeks back..
not recd the welcome miles yet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.