Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2013, 11:41 pm

Programs: Don't think it matters...
Originally Posted by Keyser
still no bonus points for signup or spends....got my first statement & paid it as well....
I got the enrollment and welcome bonus about 3-4 weeks after card delivery..
So I guess its time for u to follow up now ..
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by abhilife2001
I got the enrollment and welcome bonus about 3-4 weeks after card delivery..
So I guess its time for u to follow up now ..
that means having to deal with the icici call center....i may as well forfeit the points....will be less stressful....
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:44 am

that means having to deal with the icici call center....i may as well forfeit the points....will be less stressful....
am sure they would have an email option too
or u can get ur assistant to do this ..
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
am sure they would have an email option too
or u can get ur assistant to do this ..
i'm one step ahead of you....

got my assistant to call them 15 minutes ago....she is still on the phone with them as i type....
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:18 am

got my assistant to call them 15 minutes ago....she is still on the phone with them as i type....
Smart man.

As I suggested to AJ : "Get yourself a cocktail (or five) and have your assistant figure it out."
Old Jan 31, 2013, 1:42 am

^ .. when will I get an assistant ...

Originally Posted by jasepl
Smart man.

As I suggested to AJ : "Get yourself a cocktail (or five) and have your assistant figure it out."
Old Jan 31, 2013, 3:51 am

IIRC, it was something like USD 20 - 30 per visit depending on the country
Yeah. I only meant for lounges which come under Visa lounge program in India
Old Jan 31, 2013, 3:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Smart man.

so they told my assistant someone from the relevant department would get back to me in 15 minutes....that was of course over 3 hours ago....like i said before, it would be less painful to just give up the miles....
Old Jan 31, 2013, 4:09 am

so they told my assistant someone from the relevant department would get back to me in 15 minutes....that was of course over 3 hours ago....like i said before, it would be less painful to just give up the miles....
So true. Some battles are just not worth winning!
Old Jan 31, 2013, 10:30 am

Programs: UA Gold, UK Silver, AA Silver
So true. Some battles are just not worth winning!
My 1st post here and what a post to start with (you all will agree after you have finished reading)
Applied for Visa and Amex card of ICICI Jet privilege. Received the card with a new JP number. Tried to use it online. It asked for Safekey. Tried generating Safekey, it didnt happen. Called ICICI monkeys, they said there is some problem and they will call me when the problem is resolved. They never called back. Called them again, 3 days later, they promised that they have lodged a complaint and action will be taken. Nothing happened. Called them again, yelled at them, talked to their supervisor (monkey king), he assured that he will call me back in 1 hr. Monkey king called after 4 hrs, helped me generate Safekey. Promised, JP number will be changed in 1 day. I became happy. Paid the joining fee. Nothing happened to JP number and no mile has been credited. It has been a month now. Now when I call them, it gets disconnected after they ask me to wait and appreciated my patience. One time it didnt get disconnected and I waited for 30 mins before hanging up.

You are right, some battles are not worth winning. Especially against an army of monkeys (Ravan couldnt win, how can we?). And even if you win, remember the concept of winner's curse @:-)
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:14 pm

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
must admit, you are not alone deepism!

it might be easier to ask jp cc to merge the JP account created by ICICI with your existing JP account..

I have been facing my own problems!
I was an existing ICICI credit card customer.. had a visa card which i seldom used.
after getting the new Jet co branded cards, I see all the spend related miles going to the Payback account (Payback is their regular, much weaker loyalty points system; 5 payback points= 1 JP mile- my earlier card had this payback account associated with it)

I called their customer care to correct this.. first they said it will be done in 3 days but nothing happened.. called again and they say it will be done in 45 days!

I give up
Old Feb 3, 2013, 7:17 am

Originally Posted by bpbindaas
must admit, you are not alone deepism!

it might be easier to ask jp cc to merge the JP account created by ICICI with your existing JP account..

I have been facing my own problems!
I was an existing ICICI credit card customer.. had a visa card which i seldom used.
after getting the new Jet co branded cards, I see all the spend related miles going to the Payback account (Payback is their regular, much weaker loyalty points system; 5 payback points= 1 JP mile- my earlier card had this payback account associated with it)

I called their customer care to correct this.. first they said it will be done in 3 days but nothing happened.. called again and they say it will be done in 45 days!

I give up
i have both the old icici cc and the new jet cobranded ones..old ones linked to payback and new ones should be credited to JP account.. Now if it happens as you mention, then it will be worrying .. have not spent anything on my sapphiro cards till last month so cannot confirm... but will be if it happens as per ur experience.
Old Feb 5, 2013, 12:55 am

Programs: 9W Plat, King Gold, KLM Gold, SPG Gold, Taj IC Gold, Hyatt Gold, Hilton Diamond
Another Golden moment from the call center monkeys - JP Miles earned on spends will get transfer after 45 days of statement generation and there is no way for one to do it manually online by logging into your account

These guys are amazing. I am done with my spends on ICICI I guess and everything moves to AmeX inspite of earn rate being a little lower of 6 / 100

Atleast I dont have to deal with these knowledgeless, clueless monkeys
Old Feb 5, 2013, 1:57 am

Programs: 9W silver, Club Carlson Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Plat, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by paragbmehta
Another Golden moment from the call center monkeys - JP Miles earned on spends will get transfer after 45 days of statement generation and there is no way for one to do it manually online by logging into your account

These guys are amazing. I am done with my spends on ICICI I guess and everything moves to AmeX inspite of earn rate being a little lower of 6 / 100

+1
Old Feb 5, 2013, 2:51 am
A2A
Original Poster

Programs: AA, BASilver, TajICGold, MarriottPlatinum,HyattGlobalist, EYGold, AI
Originally Posted by paragbmehta

even at amex you will get an autosweep, so how does that change things?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.