FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jet Airways ICICI Bank credit Card
View Single Post
Old Dec 2, 2012, 3:52 am
PPG

Programs: 9WGold, ITSilver, SPG Gold, TajICSilver
The cards arrived a couple of weeks back and I have been using them since. The AmEx version of the card has been declined at 2 restaurant due to "security reasons"! I eat at these restaurants regularly and never faced a problem when paying with my CitiPM card in past. ICICI/AmEx is just paranoid or plain stupid?

The design is so ugly, it feels like a drawing competition for 4 year olds was conducted and the worst drawing was picked. The card has "embarrassment and bad design taste" written all over it.

First statement has already been generated but no sign of card fee or the promised miles in the statement.

Also, they have got my email address wrong. Called the customer service rep today and was informed that email address cannot be updated until I have an ATM pin. After being jerked around and transferred to 3 desk, I was told that the system to generate ATM pin is down and they cannot help me generate a pin.

So all in all, a very poor first impression of ICICI Bank and its card.

----------

On the plus side, Citi guys called to ask why I was not using my PM card for past few days. Told them that I have switched to a new card. The rep offered to increase credit limit or "do anything to make card usage more enjoyable".