Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Sept 15 - Dec 15 2019 Double Points Promo (HP Triple Points)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2019, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Register here:
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/offers/bonus-journeys.html
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Sept 15 - Dec 15 2019 Double Points Promo (HP Triple Points)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:19 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
If you are thinking about registering, the time has passed
Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:33 pm

Programs: Hyatt diamond
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
If you are thinking about registering, the time has passed
No, I’m registered.

Did you receive Hyatt’s announcement email on September 11 as well?
Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
i can check once I am back home from vacationing.
Yes, Thank you “59Impala”

Safe travels
Old Nov 12, 2019, 1:51 pm

Originally Posted by 59Impala
I was surprised as well that 2 double points promotions can be combined...
Yes, I was too and it looks like the Pre-Selected Members received a longer advanced notice even though their promotion started on the first stay....
Old Nov 12, 2019, 2:38 pm

Originally Posted by suite2suite
Yes, Thank you “59Impala”

Safe travels
if it helps, I received a notice on September 10th for my concierge that she had registered me for the promo.
Old Nov 12, 2019, 8:35 pm

Originally Posted by ZBigFam
if it helps, I received a notice on September 10th for my concierge that she had registered me for the promo.
Thank you “ZBigFarm”, Yes it helps a lot and was the notice you received from your concierge the only announcement about the promotion ?
Old Nov 12, 2019, 11:02 pm

Thank you “ZBigFarm”, Yes it helps a lot and was the notice you received from your concierge the only announcement about the promotion ?
Fam not farm but that's ok

I received and email the next day about the promo but my concierge advised me a day early.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 8:24 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
No, I’m registered.

Did you receive Hyatt’s announcement email on September 11 as well?
I deleted the email so can't be sure. But where are you going with this if you are registered already?
Old Nov 13, 2019, 9:20 am

I received and email the next day about the promo but my concierge advised me a day early.

My apologies for the misspelling of ZBigFam

I always receive notifications except this time.... my concierge acknowledged two days ago having signed me up on September 13 without letting me know, then said a notification was emailed to me on September 18 for which she has no explanation as to why so late and which I never received.
So I lost the points on a stay of fourteen nights that could have counted as a second stay instead of a first.

It seems the email notifications went out four days before the start of the September promotion which is quite short considering the notification went out nine days before the start of the August promotion..

Thank you again and wishing you a great day.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 9:27 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I registered for the promo and had a Hyatt stay that started on Sept 13 and ended on Sept 16. Apparently, this was enough to trigger the promo as I had a Hyatt Place stay last week and this is how it posted to my account:

Points earned
Base Points/Miles:
Explorist 20% Bonus:
2019 Q3 Promotion:

It looks like I got 2X points; shouldn't it have been 3X for a Hyatt Place stay?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 13, 2019, 9:42 am
Hyatt 5+ Badge

Programs: AA EXP; Hyatt Globalist; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian
I registered for the promo and had a Hyatt stay that started on Sept 13 and ended on Sept 16. Apparently, this was enough to trigger the promo as I had a Hyatt Place stay last week and this is how it posted to my account:

It looks like I got 2X points; shouldn't it have been 3X for a Hyatt Place stay?

Thanks in advance.
You received 3x. Normal base point earning would have been 536. You received 536+1072=1608, which is the same as 536x3=1608.

2x points would have been just 536 points listed under the Q3 Promo.
FlyinHawaiian likes this.
Old Nov 17, 2019, 8:13 pm
Moderator, Delta Skymiles and Mileage Run

Programs: DL Diamond/MM, Hyatt Diamond, former AS MVPG 75K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by FlyinHawaiian

Thanks in advance.
I got quite confused by the way it displays myself, but it is indeed correct for a hyatt place stay.
Old Nov 28, 2019, 6:30 pm

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Loving this promo, had a 3 night stay in Siem Reap and netted 9k base points and another 9k w the promo for a whopping 18k. Lucrative promo for my PH/Andaz swing through SE Asia this week!
ZBigFam and Gioventu like this.
Old Nov 29, 2019, 9:17 am

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, Marriott Gold, BA Gold
Best promo from a long time?

Still 4 more nights at PHV over the next 2 weeks so will collect 41k extra points (94k in total) over the 3 months of the promo :-)
Markie likes this.
Old Nov 30, 2019, 7:31 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA ExPlat, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold
The cynic in me says Hyatt will announce a major devaluation within the next month.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.