Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Hyatt Sept 15 - Dec 15 2019 Double Points Promo (HP Triple Points)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Sep 11, 2019, 10:00 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Register here:
https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/en/offers/bonus-journeys.html
Print Wikipost

Hyatt Sept 15 - Dec 15 2019 Double Points Promo (HP Triple Points)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 19, 2019, 11:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, TK E+, AA PP, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by vandalby
Hyatt newbie here, just hit Globalist for the first time. Former SPG who bailed out post Marriott. When should we expect the next promotion to start? Am starting to book 2020 travel.
Originally Posted by cvseuy
Judging from 2018 and 2019 Q1 Promos, they usually start in February. The Q1 promos are usually earn 1000 pts per night at any Hyatt/SLH/MLife property or 1500 pts per night at Hyatt Place/Hyatt House Properties.

Old Threads:
Hyatt Q1.5 2018 promotion Morepoints
More points promo - 2/15-5/15/2019 - 1,000 (or 1,500 pls / night)
I used to rely on "what Hyatt did last year". Specifically there was a lucrative autumn promo every year... except 2019 which was mediocre.

Hyatt are unpredictable with promos. To a certain extent, it doesn't really matter. Standard Hyatt earning is more lucrative than the 2k per stay Hilton promo. Marriott doesn't seem to care much about good promos now either.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 12:28 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Originally Posted by Matt4200
Question about past promos like the one you noted.

During that promo if you booked 3 rooms at a hotel for the same 4 nights (effectively 12 nights paid for) would you receive 500/1,000 points per night for each room or only for 1 of the rooms?
typically not. you get base points for up to 3 rooms, but usually any bonus points only for the room the member is staying in.
you also only get 4 nights credit, not 12.
Old Dec 20, 2019, 12:37 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by 59Impala
typically not. you get base points for up to 3 rooms, but usually any bonus points only for the room the member is staying in.
you also only get 4 nights credit, not 12.
I know you’d only get 4 night credits, I was just saying that 12 nights were effectively being used (I.E. if 3 separate people booked the individual rooms for 4 nights each then each person would get 4 Elite Night Credits for a total of 12 combined).

I’d likely be paying with points so base points wouldn’t mean much. The T&C of the promos I looked up counted points stays and Category Certificate nights the same as Paid with Cash Nights and earned the 500/1,000 point bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.