Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

New Hyatt Brand for China - UrCove

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Hyatt Brand for China - UrCove

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2024, 2:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by Sydneyberlin
This is exactly the issue- in English, they say “By Hyatt” all over the place but then it’s hit and miss whether they honour your status.

I got free breakfast and late checkout in the end in all the Urcoces we stayed in but had argue and prove my Globalist status via showing them the Hyatt app before they would give in.
Originally Posted by SHLTP
I just wrote a long email to my concierge. Please so the same so they know urcove isn't giving us the benefits we earned unless we argue.

And I speak Chinese so there isn't a communication issue on my side. I didn't ask or expect for anything special - just the benefits that I'm entitled to for being loyal to Hyatt.

The only way I'd stay at a urcove now is just for qualification purposes near end of year unless they rectify this issue across the brand. I was going to switch my company to staying at urcoves but not anymore. I'll keep them at Atour and Quanji where we've never had an issue getting the benefits we deserve.
I'm no longer a Globalist so I don't have a concierge, but maybe you should tell them about no 4x at this hotel. I want to stay here with those rates! I want to pay with my Chase Hyatt!
Sydneyberlin likes this.

Last edited by lsquare; May 1, 2024 at 5:34 am
Old May 2, 2024, 11:37 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Amtrak Select
So on top of some properties being unavailable to book through Hyatt for my dates in August (Shenzhen Bay, Science and Tech Park, Luohu), in spite of availabilty through other channels, it also seems some room types are off limits to Hyatt App/Site.

All to ask... is there any way to get my UrCove badge when booking through other sources?
Old May 2, 2024, 3:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globalist
Chase got back to me and said they'd give me 4x Hyatt bonus points but that it's take a month+ to receive. Seems URCove should code their payment systems properly. GM/duty mgt still hasn't gotten back to me about not letting my wife get breakfast easily. Don't think I'll stay here going forward without that
lsquare likes this.
Old May 2, 2024, 5:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by joecool1885
So on top of some properties being unavailable to book through Hyatt for my dates in August (Shenzhen Bay, Science and Tech Park, Luohu), in spite of availabilty through other channels, it also seems some room types are off limits to Hyatt App/Site.

All to ask... is there any way to get my UrCove badge when booking through other sources?
I doubt it. I'm pretty sure you'll have to book direct through Hyatt.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.