Search this Thread

Old Nov 12, 2018, 6:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt LIFETIME Globalist
Congratulations!
Markie likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 2:58 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Waiting in the lounge at GH Macao for my midnight flight out of HKG. Was aiming for LT by end of this year... and when working on my spreadsheet I actually figured out, I already achieved LT status with my previous stay which posted today.

Super excited - Yeah!!

How long does it usually take nowadays to get the confirmation mail? With the monthly statement?
I read further up that the confirmation mail came instantly upon posting... but that was 2018...

thanks for any insights.

Originally Posted by SF1K
Finally hit LT today. Stay was Tuesday to Wednesday and I’ve been waiting and waiting for it to post all day - wanted the LT before our extensive Hyatt vacation coming up starting tomorrow (but not sure if it will make any difference).

Anyway finally the stay posted and immediately got a congratulations email and the category 1-7 free night and 4 suite upgrade awards posted as well.

Yeah!!!

Looking forward to many more years of Hyatt stays.
Markie likes this.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 9:09 am

Originally Posted by 59Impala
Waiting in the lounge at GH Macao for my midnight flight out of HKG. Was aiming for LT by end of this year... and when working on my spreadsheet I actually figured out, I already achieved LT status with my previous stay which posted today.

Super excited - Yeah!!
Congratulations! Enjoy and, incidentally, live and travel for a long time to come.

I hope I'm close on your heels. Somehow I ended up with Lifetime Titanium Bonvoy and Lifetime Diamond Hilton before I got to Lifetime Globalist (projected year-end 2019, early 2020), even though Hyatt is my preferred program and hotels.

Related: Thanks for your great help and contributions here on this forum.
kevino, SPN Lifer and 59Impala like this.
Old Jul 6, 2019, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior

I hope I'm close on your heels. Somehow I ended up with Lifetime Titanium Bonvoy and Lifetime Diamond Hilton before I got to Lifetime Globalist (projected year-end 2019, early 2020), even though Hyatt is my preferred program and hotels.
Wow. Just wow.
SPN Lifer and 59Impala like this.
Old Jul 8, 2019, 11:40 am
formerly a193991

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA

Super excited - Yeah!!

How long does it usually take nowadays to get the confirmation mail? With the monthly statement?
I read further up that the confirmation mail came instantly upon posting... but that was 2018...

thanks for any insights.

Yikes - I stand corrected. Spreadsheet was right, but I read the wrong column... need to wait until after my next vacation to reach LT... mid November.. oh well
Old Jul 15, 2019, 5:17 pm

Programs: rego park
I plan to get to that level in about 3 more years...
Old Jul 16, 2019, 10:22 am

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
Is there a way to find out how far I am away from LT on Hyatt.com? I can't seem to find my base point total on Hyatt.com
Old Jul 16, 2019, 11:00 am
formerly a193991

Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
Is there a way to find out how far I am away from LT on Hyatt.com? I can't seem to find my base point total on Hyatt.com
The only 2 ways I am aware of are:
- contact your concierge, who can look up
- await the monthly statement
Markie and hotelfanatic like this.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 11:14 am

Programs: Hyatt Glob; UA 1K; BonVoyage LTT (RIP SPG); HH Dia; JX Insighter
The only 2 ways I am aware of are:
- contact your concierge, who can look up
- await the monthly statement
The Hyatt Concierge team on Twitter can also provide this over DM.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 12:24 pm

Programs: Hyatt Global, Marriot Lifetime Titanium
It's ridiculous that our account pages don't show lifetime points!
SPN Lifer likes this.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 2:44 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Globlist, Hilton Silver, Amtrak Select Plus, UA Silver
I see it in the account emails. Still a long way to go. Not sure if I will ever reach that milestone. Maybe I should just stick with Marriott as I have LT there.
Old Jul 16, 2019, 5:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by hotelfanatic
I see it in the account emails. Still a long way to go. Not sure if I will ever reach that milestone. Maybe I should just stick with Marriott as I have LT there.
A decent idea if you have low annual totals, but if you can get Globalist, worth it to be w/Hyatt
AirbusFan2B likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 2:33 pm

Programs: A3Gold, LTGLOB WOH, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Does anybody has a number/figure how many Lifetime Globalist members WOH has world wide? approximately?
Football Fan likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 5:51 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by UA-NYC
A decent idea if you have low annual totals, but if you can get Globalist, worth it to be w/Hyatt
Or rather, if you can maintain Globalist now (even with low totals) do so. And you've always got the massive Bonvoy network as fallback if you're ever needing to stay somewhere that Hyatt footprint is lacking.
Old Oct 15, 2019, 5:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K1.75MM, Hyatt Globalist, abandoned Marriott LTT (RIP SPG), Hertz PC
Originally Posted by jameswes
Or rather, if you can maintain Globalist now (even with low totals) do so. And you've always got the massive Bonvoy network as fallback if you're ever needing to stay somewhere that Hyatt footprint is lacking.
My plan to a T (though Hyatt has covered all my needs so far)
SPN Lifer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.