Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Grand Hyatt Seattle REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Grand Hyatt Seattle REVIEW - MASTER THREAD

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2023, 9:10 am

Tried to apply Club Access Award to my reservation but was told it's not possible due to Club lounge has met it's maximum occupancy. The funniest part that Club Access rooms are available for sale and points redemption for my dates. That was something new for me. Is anyone had the same problem in the past?
Old Jan 24, 2023, 10:35 am

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Rusikusa
Tried to apply Club Access Award to my reservation but was told it's not possible due to Club lounge has met it's maximum occupancy. The funniest part that Club Access rooms are available for sale and points redemption for my dates. That was something new for me. Is anyone had the same problem in the past?
You do NOT want to waste a CUA here. I'll upload some pics of the "club" offerings

gh sea club

gh sea club

gh sea club

gh sea club

gh sea club

edit: from my stay in late December 2022

Last edited by lowkeyflyer; Jan 24, 2023 at 12:34 pm
Old Jan 24, 2023, 12:07 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
With all the games, plus the dated product, why is anyone staying here over the HR? Serious question.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 4:22 pm

Do they still have sauna? That's the only reason why I decided to book there...
Old Jan 24, 2023, 5:04 pm

Programs: B6 M4, AA Plat Pro, WoH Globalist, IHG Diamond Amb, MB Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Rusikusa
Do they still have sauna? That's the only reason why I decided to book there...
IIRC both HR and GH direct you to the Hyatt on Olive 8 for spa
Old Jan 26, 2023, 6:17 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Kacee
With all the games, plus the dated product, why is anyone staying here over the HR? Serious question.
And of course don't forget that they're charging GH prices and not delivering a GH product. I'm certainly not coming back.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 8:54 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by CMK10
And of course don't forget that they're charging GH prices and not delivering a GH product. I'm certainly not coming back.
Meanwhile HR is about as good as you can do at a very large convention property. Nice breakfast.
olouie and Illinwu like this.
Old Jan 26, 2023, 6:12 pm

it's almost same price as regency seattle, but with older facilities, sometimes, better to choose latter to treat yourself better if you have globalist status,
Old Mar 20, 2023, 10:37 pm

Programs: UA 1K/2MM, SPG/Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Lifetime HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat
Originally Posted by Kacee
I was debating to move myself over the GH from the Hyatt at Olive 8, but you just answered my question. I may decide to move to the HR however.
Old Jun 21, 2023, 11:50 am

Sounds like breakfast is now back at the Grand Club.

Our Grand Club is located on the 27th floor. Deluxe Continental-Style Breakfast, inclusive of Pastries, Eggs, and Cereals/Oatmeal is available from 6:30am – 10am Monday through Friday, and from 7am – 11am Saturdays and Sundays. Evening Happy Hour, inclusive of Charcuterie and Crudité from 4:30pm – 7pm nightly. Beer and Wine available for Purchase at a Globalist Discount.

Important Notice: For your safety, Peloton bikes are temporarily unavailable due to a recall; we apologize for any inconvenience caused and are working diligently to ensure your fitness experience remains our top priority.
Old Jun 21, 2023, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by jhurwitz
Sounds like breakfast is now back at the Grand Club.
That's disappointing. Their steak and egg breakfast was legit. Fully comped at $50.
jhurwitz likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2024, 3:42 pm

I'm staying on a Privé rate with full breakfast for 2 included, and a few other included benefits. Does anyone here know if the Ruth's Chris breakfast is better vs the Grand Club?
Old Feb 19, 2024, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by FoxCrane
I'm staying on a Privé rate with full breakfast for 2 included, and a few other included benefits. Does anyone here know if the Ruth's Chris breakfast is better vs the Grand Club?
I haven't had breakfast at the restaurant before, but assuming it's the same (or better) quality as the old room service menu that included the steak and eggs dish, definitely eat at Ruth's Chris over the Grand Club.
Old Feb 20, 2024, 12:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL, OZ, AC, AS, AA, BA, Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott, IHG
Does this hotel offer free parking on an award stay?
Old Feb 21, 2024, 9:05 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Wyndham Diamond
Originally Posted by lsquare
Does this hotel offer free parking on an award stay?
You always get free parking on award stays as globalist

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.