Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2017, 3:21 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
HY CC promo: $50 statement credit for $300 in HP/HH stays by Jan. 1, '18

Targeted offer:

Spend $300 or more in total at Hyatt House or Hyatt Place brands between October 2, 2017 and January 1, 2018. Receive a $50 statement credit on your Chase co-branded CC.

Requires registration for the promo by October 31, 2017.
Old Oct 2, 2017, 8:57 pm

Programs: AS,AA,JB, HH Gold, Starriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Explorist, Global Entry
I have this.
Old Oct 3, 2017, 11:39 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by Ocn Vw 1K
Targeted offer:

Spend $300 or more in total at Hyatt House or Hyatt Place brands between October 2, 2017 and January 1, 2018. Receive a $50 statement credit on your Chase co-branded CC.

Requires registration for the promo by October 31, 2017.
+1
Old Oct 3, 2017, 2:16 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
I will have about 1400$ in HH and HP already reserved during this time frame, but don't have the offer in my mailbox.

Does this link work for it?

https://rtm.visa.com/Registration/hyatt2017/

I tried it out anyways, pretty sure that the legit visa website. I notice that this one actually requires spending on the Hyatt CC, which makes more sense from a CC promotion standpoint than the 20-night glob offer.

NM/ this info is posted in the dedicated thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyatt...1-01-18-a.html

Last edited by MarkOK; Oct 3, 2017 at 2:22 pm
Old Nov 15, 2017, 3:17 pm

When I logged into my account, I got a pop-up box that touts a double points promo, November 15th-December 30th. I clicked a button and I was registered:

You're registered
Start earning double points November 15 - December 31, 2017 for eligible stays worldwide, booked on Hyatt.com or the World of Hyatt app.

I don't know how to "make this happen", it just happened. Just found the thread, here:
Old Nov 16, 2017, 3:22 pm

Programs: AAdvantage ExecPlat, World of Hyatt Globalist, plain "member" of Marriott, IHG, enterprise, etc.
Originally Posted by 365RoadWarrior
When I logged into my account, I got a pop-up box that touts a double points promo, November 15th-December 30th. I clicked a button and I was registered:

You're registered
Start earning double points November 15 - December 31, 2017 for eligible stays worldwide, booked on Hyatt.com or the World of Hyatt app.

I don't know how to "make this happen", it just happened. Just found the thread, here:

My inbox just got an email for this promo. I clicked a link and was instantly registered. I am guessing this will count for my check-out tomorrow -- I hope it does as I will have something like 7000 base-points between my room and heavy reliance on the hotel to feed me.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:29 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Has anyone received their bonus points from the Double Points for Being You promo that ended on the 31st December? I had a stay in mid-November and still no points.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 10:40 pm

Originally Posted by Kilian Zoll
Has anyone received their bonus points from the Double Points for Being You promo that ended on the 31st December? I had a stay in mid-November and still no points.
you should call. something probably went wrong with your stay. all of my double points posted, even one from a few days ago. i had one stay where i didn't get double points so i called for that.
Old Jan 1, 2018, 11:56 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Originally Posted by cruisingmickey
you should call. something probably went wrong with your stay. all of my double points posted, even one from a few days ago. i had one stay where i didn't get double points so i called for that.
I have followed up a couple of times before and they said it can take "up to six weeks" to get the points credited. That said, it has now been more than six weeks... I'll follow up again.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by Kilian Zoll
I have followed up a couple of times before and they said it can take "up to six weeks" to get the points credited. That said, it has now been more than six weeks... I'll follow up again.
try to tweet them and see if that works. i have to correct myself, i tweeted and didn't call when i was inquiring about my missing double points. so what happened was, i made my booking online, but the hotel made a modification so it was no longer a hyatt.com booking. i argued and said that wasn't fair so they did me a "courtesy". maybe something similar like that happened to you. good luck. i hope you get your points.
Old Feb 18, 2018, 11:55 am

Referencing for those who subscribe to this thread.

Hyatt Q1.5 2018 promotion Morepoints
Old Feb 24, 2018, 6:50 pm
Community Director Emerita

1000 AA miles for Hyatt Place and Hyatt House stays, both paid and award, til June 30, 2018:

Hyatt Promotion - Go Farther with 1,000 AA miles .....

Stackable with Hyatt points.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:10 am

Targeted promo for certain corporates only that has lot of traveling employees -- sorry I dont have list of all the corporates eligible for this promo...but just sharing if it helps any.
https://www.hyatt.com/trialtier
tobikosan likes this.
Old May 11, 2018, 9:35 am

Programs: AS MVPG100, Hyatt Globalist, MGM Gold, Caesars Diamond
Hyatt corporate status match

Originally Posted by Metal
Targeted promo for certain corporates only that has lot of traveling employees -- sorry I dont have list of all the corporates eligible for this promo...but just sharing if it helps any.
https://www.hyatt.com/trialtier
Anyone have a list of corporations or better yet email address that works?
Old May 13, 2018, 11:07 am

Is this a valid promo or even considered a promo?
Hyatt regency maui 5 nights + 7000 pts + 6 days Avis car for $695.

Offer came from Hyatt regency club in the mail.
Seems like a good deal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.