Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2016, 3:32 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
I had a 10K stay, and the amount of bonus points are showing up as if i had booked with my Hyatt card? I thought i twas just 10% back on points bookings for the promo.
Did you post in the wrong thread? However, I don't understand your issue. Note - the 10% points back take a little while to post. You won't immediately see those back. You will HOWEVER, still get the normal points that you would have gotten for any booking outside of the promotion, albeit Diamond amenity points or points for charging the restaurant to your room, etc.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 8:43 am

I may have, I was just wondering because I used GP points for a two night stay at a Cat1 (10K total points, 5k per night) and I got 1300 GP points based off the stay as if it were paid with cash (plus my plat status) and not GP point reservation. This is the first time I've gotten an amount GP points off a points stay but calculated as if I paid cash rate. It obviously works out better fro me, so no complaints, just wondering.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 10:26 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist No More..., Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
It's happened to others before a few times. A lucky break for you.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 1:43 am

Programs: UA Premier Gold (*G), IHG Platinum & Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by DealDetective
This has been my experience as well, despite the fact that the paid nights use a rate that is usually even higher than the standard rate. The average room night cost might be lower, but I'd hardly call it free!
Two data points using HYVISA:

• HR Hong Kong TST posted as 2 qualifying nights
  • HR Phuket posted as 3 qualifying nights

Whilst I have a Visa Platinum card there was no issue in using an Amex to pay the folio.
Old Nov 11, 2016, 7:18 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights

Use the code DXBGP & Save 20% on daily rate
Old Nov 12, 2016, 6:07 pm

HYVISA question

I see that for the last couple of years (at least 14/15 and 15/16) the Hyvisa code has offered 2 nights get one free. The current offer is valid April 1 2016 to March 31 2017. Unfortunately I need to book in April 2017-- does anyone know if and when the next year offer will be available?
Old Nov 18, 2016, 3:17 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, UA Silver, RR A-List
Per http://loyaltylobby.com/2016/11/18/h...y-february-28/

The Places You Can Explore’ promotion special rate is valid for reservations made between November 15, 2016 and February 28, 2017, for stays between December 15, 2016 and March 15, 2017 (both dates inclusive) at participating hotels in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Nepal. The discounted special rate varies among the participating hotels by room type and selected stay dates, as determined by each participating hotel at its discretion and taking into account room availability. Savings of up to 25% off is based on the Standard Rate, and will be reflected in rate confirmed at time of reservation. Bookings must be made at least three days in advance of the intended stay for participating hotels in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Nepal (either via any Hyatt Global Contact Centre or through Hyatt.com), paying ‘The Places You Can Explore rate, with Full, Non-Refundable payment due at booking. Rates are per room, per night, excluding service charges, taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional charges may apply for additional guests and room-type upgrades. Bookings are subject to availability and a limited number of rooms are allocated to this promotion. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival / departure restrictions apply, including, but not limited to, minimum length of stay and day of week restrictions. This promotion may not be combined with other offers or discounts.

Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Andaz™, Hyatt Centric™, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt House™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Gold Passport™, Hyatt Residence Club™ and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2016 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
Old Nov 26, 2016, 4:53 pm

Programs: La Quinta Elite IHGSPIRE HH Diamond BW Diamond Hyatt Diamond
I just noticed some Hyatts in Southern California have a Holiday Rate for January 2017. Up to 25% off, Full PrePayment Required, No Refunds, No Changes.
Old Nov 27, 2016, 6:08 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by kerrigjl
Per http://loyaltylobby.com/2016/11/18/h...y-february-28/

The Places You Can Explore’ promotion special rate is valid for reservations made between November 15, 2016 and February 28, 2017, for stays between December 15, 2016 and March 15, 2017 (both dates inclusive) at participating hotels in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Nepal. The discounted special rate varies among the participating hotels by room type and selected stay dates, as determined by each participating hotel at its discretion and taking into account room availability. Savings of up to 25% off is based on the Standard Rate, and will be reflected in rate confirmed at time of reservation. Bookings must be made at least three days in advance of the intended stay for participating hotels in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and Nepal (either via any Hyatt Global Contact Centre or through Hyatt.com), paying ‘The Places You Can Explore rate, with Full, Non-Refundable payment due at booking. Rates are per room, per night, excluding service charges, taxes and other incidental expenses. Additional charges may apply for additional guests and room-type upgrades. Bookings are subject to availability and a limited number of rooms are allocated to this promotion. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival / departure restrictions apply, including, but not limited to, minimum length of stay and day of week restrictions. This promotion may not be combined with other offers or discounts.

Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™ encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt™, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts™, Park Hyatt™, Grand Hyatt™, Hyatt Regency™, Andaz™, Hyatt Centric™, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt™, Hyatt Place™, Hyatt House™, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Hyatt Gold Passport™, Hyatt Residence Club™ and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2016 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
The offer code is EXPL16. I tried it at a few hotels and haven't found for my dates although they are around the holidays. Guessing significant blackout periods apply.
Old Nov 27, 2016, 6:12 am

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by Jfkchina
I see that for the last couple of years (at least 14/15 and 15/16) the Hyvisa code has offered 2 nights get one free. The current offer is valid April 1 2016 to March 31 2017. Unfortunately I need to book in April 2017-- does anyone know if and when the next year offer will be available?
Here are the details: https://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials..._hyt_visachina

I'd imagine if they've been doing this every year it will renew again and when it does you can book. Why the hurry?
Old Nov 28, 2016, 1:06 pm

Programs: United Silver, Hyatt, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat, Global Entry
Originally Posted by TravelinSperry
Here are the details: https://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/specials..._hyt_visachina

I'd imagine if they've been doing this every year it will renew again and when it does you can book. Why the hurry?
Thank you...this works out great for my March trip to Dongguan....
Old Feb 4, 2017, 2:13 am

https://www.hyatt.com/content/partne...ffer-2017.html

HYVISA extended to 31 December 2017

Participating Hotels list changed a bit

Greater China
Andaz Shanghai
Grand Hyatt Beijing
Grand Hyatt Chengdu
Grand Hyatt Dalian
Grand Hyatt Guangzhou
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong
Grand Hyatt Lijiang
Grand Hyatt Macau
Grand Hyatt Sanya Haitang Bay Resort and SPA
Grand Hyatt Shanghai
Grand Hyatt Shenyang
Grand Hyatt Shenzhen
Grand Hyatt Taipei
Hyatt on the Bund, Shanghai
Hyatt Regency Changbaishan
Hyatt Regency Changchun
Hyatt Regency Chongqing
Hyatt Regency Dongguan
Hyatt Regency Fuzhou Cangshan
Hyatt Regency Guiyang
Hyatt Regency Hangzhou
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui
Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Sha Tin
Hyatt Regency Jinan
Hyatt Regency Jing Jin City
Hyatt Regency Qingdao
Hyatt Regency Shanghai Chongming
Hyatt Regency Shanghai Wujiaochang
Hyatt Regency Suzhou
Hyatt Regency Tianjin East
Hyatt Regency Wuhan Optics Valley
Hyatt Regency Wuxi
Hyatt Regency Xiamen Wuyuanwan
Hyatt Regency Xi'an
Park Hyatt Beijing
Park Hyatt Changbaishan
Park Hyatt Guangzhou
Park Hyatt Hangzhou
Park Hyatt Ningbo Resort & Spa
Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort
Park Hyatt Shanghai

Japan
Park Hyatt Tokyo

Korea
Park Hyatt Busan

Thailand
Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
Hyatt Regency Phuket Resort
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin

Vietnam
Park Hyatt Saigon

Cambodia
Park Hyatt Siem Reap
Old Feb 7, 2017, 4:57 am

Programs: AY Plat, Marriott Plat
Didn't see this in the terms and conditions but do you get 3 or 2 elite qualifying nights credit with this HYVISA promo?
Old Feb 8, 2017, 3:30 am

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Originally Posted by mechu
Didn't see this in the terms and conditions but do you get 3 or 2 elite qualifying nights credit with this HYVISA promo?
2 qualifying nights (for a defacto 3 night stay).
Old Mar 1, 2017, 8:02 pm

Programs: AA UA Delta. HH Diamond, PC Platinum, Club Carlson Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Also this HYVISA is non-refundable rate. Have anyone got refundable rate with that code?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.