Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hyatt | World of Hyatt
Reload this Page >

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 9, 2021, 11:44 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Markie
Originally Posted by peteropny
This thread will not be locked but please keep commentary on the individual promotions in their specific thread.
Feel free to give comments on this sticky in this thread or point out promotions that we may have missed. However, at some point, we may delete posts so that this sticky remains "clean", please do not be offended.
(also feel free to edit this wiki to list current promos and remove outdated ones -- anyone with 90 days and 90 posts should be able to edit the wiki).
Can we please not remove promos until they are over > 1 month, to allow people chasing points etc easy access.

Current EMEA promo; 24% off at 143 participating properties, includes breakfast book Jan 5 - Jan 29 2024: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/promo/member-private-sale?
1 Jul - 15 Sept 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...ul-15-sep.html

New global promo, 1 Oct - 30 Nov 23 here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...00-points.html

FT link to add'l codes/promos here - https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hyat...corporate.html
1,000 ETIHAD miles in addition to Hyatt Base Miles - 1.2.24 to 30.3.24 https://world.hyatt.com/content/gp/e...cQaQDBRnpXOi0g

Print Wikipost

Current Hyatt Promotions (announcements only)

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
how were you notified or how did you come across this promo?
Weirdly enough, as a twitter ad. I don't live in Chicago or tweet about chicago, though I did look at flights/hotel prices not too long before that.
Old May 4, 2016, 11:06 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
StatusChallenged - more specifically - didn't you or someone say in the FT Hotel Deals forum that you/they were on the individual hotel's twitter feed?
Old May 4, 2016, 12:36 pm

Programs: AA, Hyatt, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by Firewind
StatusChallenged - more specifically - didn't you or someone say in the FT Hotel Deals forum that you/they were on the individual hotel's twitter feed?
Wasn't me, just found the thread though. But mine said it expired the 28th, i thought.
Old May 25, 2016, 8:38 am
formerly a193991
Hyatt 5+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt LT Globalist; LX SEN (*A Gold), AA LTG, SBB-CFF-FFS First Class GA
Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen celebrating 1 year since opening:

Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen celebrating 1 year since opening:

Celebrate our 1st Year!
Package includes:
15% Discounts in Food & Beverage
15% Discount at the Spa
2 hrs complimentary access to Camp Hyatt "Tortuguita" (up to two (2) kids per room, per stay)
15% off car rental

http://bit.ly/1OJyXAg
Old Jun 4, 2016, 7:42 am

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Just a heads-up to anyone who have used or are planning on using the Visa Premier (HYVISA) promo in Greater China. A three night stay (where the third night is free) posts as only two qualifying nights. I've PMed the Gold Passsport Concierge here on FT to see if I can get the third night as well given that it is a night spent at the hotel (albeit free).
Old Jun 4, 2016, 8:43 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by staff
A three night stay (where the third night is free) posts as only two qualifying nights. I've PMed the Gold Passsport Concierge here on FT to see if I can get the third night as well given that it is a night spent at the hotel (albeit free).
Please post the response that you get. As I understand it, free nights do not receive stay credit. Hyatt updated its Ts and Cs two or three years ago to allow cash and point stays to count, but not fully free nights. Starwood and Hilton both count them but not Hyatt.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 8:57 am

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
I glad that someone pointed out the HYVISA offer.
I had not seen it. Just booked it for the Grand Hyatt Shangahi and applied my last DSU.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 9:02 pm

Programs: KF, MPC, BAEC // Bonvoy, WoH, Honors
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Please post the response that you get. As I understand it, free nights do not receive stay credit. Hyatt updated its Ts and Cs two or three years ago to allow cash and point stays to count, but not fully free nights. Starwood and Hilton both count them but not Hyatt.
No luck unfortunately. The free nights are not qualifying.
Old Jun 8, 2016, 1:10 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
This has been my experience as well, despite the fact that the paid nights use a rate that is usually even higher than the standard rate. The average room night cost might be lower, but I'd hardly call it free!
Old Jun 17, 2016, 4:22 am

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
A flash sale starting today for Hyatt properties in Asia and Pacific regions ending June 23. Very attractive rates all around the far east can be found ^
Old Jun 17, 2016, 10:15 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

the details....

Save up to 40pct off the Standard Rate: Savings reflected in rate at time of booking: - Booking Start during June 17, 2016 Local Hotel Time 10:00 - Booking period Deactivate/End: June 23, - Full prepayment due at time of booking - Non-Refundable if changed or cancelled

Offer seems to be good for reservations into Aug.
Old Jun 18, 2016, 7:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by RTW1
the details....

Save up to 40pct off the Standard Rate: Savings reflected in rate at time of booking: - Booking Start during June 17, 2016 Local Hotel Time 10:00 - Booking period Deactivate/End: June 23, - Full prepayment due at time of booking - Non-Refundable if changed or cancelled

Offer seems to be good for reservations into Aug.
You forgot the biggest detail, blatantly violating Hyatt Gold Passport Terms & Conditions:

Offer may not be used in conjunction with the Diamond suite upgrade award.

http://www.hyatt.com/content/partner...lash-sale.html
Old Jun 19, 2016, 4:28 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by hailstorm
You forgot the biggest detail, blatantly violating Hyatt Gold Passport Terms & Conditions:
I didn't see it since it's not in the fare rules when making a booking. But it's for GP to determine what's an eligible rate, seems they have decided that this isn't one.
Clearly (again) something that makes DSU's less valuable, just like limiting the time frame they can be used. And in that a devaluation of the program, but I'm getting used to that by now. And I will plan accordingly...

But a violation it isn't, since they are the ones making the rules. And at least they stated it when announcing the promo (although, again as well, I didn't receive anything from GP to know this was available).
Old Jun 19, 2016, 2:23 pm

Programs: BA, AA, SQ, UA, AC, WS, MR TIT
Originally Posted by hailstorm

Offer may not be used in conjunction with the Diamond suite upgrade award.
That's bad
Old Jun 20, 2016, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hyatt Discoverist, SEIBU PRINCE CLUB Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by NA-Flyer
That's bad
After complaining to Jeff, I received this message on Twitter:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.