Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2014, 11:59 pm

If I have already booked the Hilton hotel at niagara falls and Hilton time square, I guess its too late to ask for discount codes right?
Old Oct 8, 2014, 12:53 am
cjd

Originally Posted by ztcheong
If I have already booked the Hilton hotel at niagara falls and Hilton time square, I guess its too late to ask for discount codes right?
Correct, as you have to enter the discount codes during the booking process. If you find a suitable code, you could always cancel your original reservations and start the booking process again to receive the discount. However, be aware that rates may have increased since your original booking. That assumes you haven't booked a pre-paid non-refundable rate.
Old Oct 8, 2014, 1:19 am

So does anyone have the discount code for Hilton NY Time Square, Hilton Niagara Falls and Embassy Suites Portland?

Originally Posted by cjd
Correct, as you have to enter the discount codes during the booking process. If you find a suitable code, you could always cancel your original reservations and start the booking process again to receive the discount. However, be aware that rates may have increased since your original booking. That assumes you haven't booked a pre-paid non-refundable rate.
Old Oct 9, 2014, 8:29 am

Programs: UA 1/MM SPG gold, CEO: Grandmother of 4
Originally Posted by SteamyUncle
If you are referring to Times Square, MVP is available for these dates.
Thank you......however, I meant to state NY Hilton Midtown.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 2:48 am

Originally Posted by Cruiser Elite
Is there any fine member here who might know of a discount code that will work at Waldorf Astoria in Shanghai. HH Dia if it makes a diff.
Any ideas for the WA in Shanghai?
Old Oct 14, 2014, 12:00 pm

Smile Thank you flyer talk

Love the MVP rate
Old Oct 14, 2014, 1:04 pm

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
Originally Posted by NJexpat
Love the MVP rate
I wish the MVP rate could be applied to an "Airport park and fly" package booking
Old Oct 14, 2014, 7:31 pm
In memoriam

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Originally Posted by tattikat2
I wish the MVP rate could be applied to an "Airport park and fly" package booking

It already is included when they add the $7 a day or so for parking for 7-10 days.

I book the mvp rate when staying for two nights or more and then fork over the daily charge for parking when I check out for my flight. Sometimes I get delayed on my return or worse yet forget how many days I paid for. The worse is when I can't remember where I parked my car.
Old Oct 15, 2014, 3:22 am

Programs: QF SQ VA CX DL UA PR MH MU
Originally Posted by Markus1301
Any ideas for the WA in Shanghai?
It would appear that info re disc code for WA somewhat scant to this point in time.

I want to stay there 5 nts next May but just waiting for one of our learned friends to ante up with some advice.
Old Oct 16, 2014, 12:43 am

MVP does not work for Hilton Singapore - any suggestions please?
Old Oct 16, 2014, 6:12 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
Guys... Gold Medal... D000030070... You are going to make me sound like a broken record...

MVP does not work for Hilton Singapore - any suggestions please?

Last edited by SteamyUncle; Oct 17, 2014 at 9:46 am
Old Oct 16, 2014, 7:15 pm

Guys... Gold Medal... D000030070... You are going to make sound like a broken record...
Uncle Steamy - please do not be too hard on me - I am a very simple man - yes now I see it will work if I input the code into the 'Corporate' window and not the 'Promotion/Offer' or 'Group' windows - thanks again - i'll try to clever up before posting again.
Old Oct 17, 2014, 9:47 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
don't worry

Guys... Gold Medal... D000030070... You are going to make me sound like a broken record...
Uncle Steamy - please do not be too hard on me - I am a very simple man - yes now I see it will work if I input the code into the 'Corporate' window and not the 'Promotion/Offer' or 'Group' windows - thanks again - i'll try to clever up before posting again.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:37 am

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
I like this code, I use this in Europe if MVP is not available.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 12:50 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by ITravelElite
I like this code, I use this in Europe if MVP is not available.
Yup.....me too....it can be shortened to 30070 for uk Hilton's.....( never seems available at Canary wharf)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.