Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 28, 2015, 2:08 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by Yellowjj
Gold Medal rate still works.
What is the gold medal rate I can remember?
Old Mar 28, 2015, 3:21 pm

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by grayh
So, if I see this correctly, there is no working code for Europe at the moment, right? (except for Public sector where you sometimes need ID).

I'm looking for a code for one of the Hilton properties in Vienna next week.
I just played around with my stays with Corporate Benefit rate and it returned a measly few € off bit it worked
Old Mar 29, 2015, 5:42 am

Programs: BMI Diamond Club RIP,BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by grayh
Well, then I have to bite the bullet.
I've chosen the Vienna Plaza, hope I've made the right choice.
Very nice hotel fully refurbished after closure last year. 5 mins to tram and metro. good exec lounge with generous food and alcohol offerings. upgrade for gold to exec floor. only caveat is that many rooms only have a walk in shower and no bath, if you want a bath email in advance
Old Mar 31, 2015, 4:49 pm

Programs: Delta basic after Gold; HHonors, Diamond; Marriott/SPG Plat; IHG/PCR Plat; Avis, Hertz
Does anyone know what code LV8 is for?

The room rate on my folio was incorrect for a recent stay. I did not notice what rate code was on it before I took it to the front desk to have it corrected. Later, I noticed that the rate code on the corrected receipt is LV8. I tried to use that code with random dates at the same hotel and others, and keep getting the message that it does not match any available rooms. Just curious
Old Apr 4, 2015, 7:59 am

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
Originally Posted by treppenlaeufer
Corporate Benefit Code PR13xx is not worth much consideration any longer - discount reduced to 20% for those properties where still live, and an update rate text: "CORPORATE BENEFIT PARTNER RATE VALID FOR EMPLOYEES OF AUTHORIZED COMPANY PROOF OF COMPANY MAY BE REQUIRED"
Has anyone had a recent experiences using PRC13CB at Hilton? Is ID being asked for or not? The word "May" is a bit vague.
Old Apr 4, 2015, 8:22 am

Programs: BA Bronze, United 1K, HH Gold, SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by YorkieFlyer
Very nice hotel fully refurbished after closure last year. 5 mins to tram and metro. good exec lounge with generous food and alcohol offerings. upgrade for gold to exec floor. only caveat is that many rooms only have a walk in shower and no bath, if you want a bath email in advance
This gold was not upgraded at the Vienna Plaza even thought there were rooms available in the executive floor (and I'm at 95% upgrades in Europe). This was three years ago and I had signed up for the free upgrade which stated that it was for the executive club. Even showing the email they claimed that it was only to the next category and that the confirmation email was all wrong. And I wished I had a room with only a shower. My room had the shower in the bath and the bath edge was so tall that I'm surprised neither my wife or I broke a leg when trying to exit it. Or did they refurbish the baths after the closure?
Old Apr 4, 2015, 3:26 pm

Programs: BA Silver, Hhonors Gold, Accor Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Originally Posted by StuckinITH
This gold was not upgraded at the Vienna Plaza even thought there were rooms available in the executive floor (and I'm at 95% upgrades in Europe). This was three years ago and I had signed up for the free upgrade which stated that it was for the executive club. Even showing the email they claimed that it was only to the next category and that the confirmation email was all wrong. And I wished I had a room with only a shower. My room had the shower in the bath and the bath edge was so tall that I'm surprised neither my wife or I broke a leg when trying to exit it. Or did they refurbish the baths after the closure?
Didn't get the upgrade either last week which is rarely happening to me. So far, I've almost always got an upgrade at the European hotels I chose.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 5:47 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hhonors Gold, Accor Platinum, Club Carlson Gold
Any working codes for Russia? Need to stay in Moscow.
Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:39 pm

Did any of your hotels change the employee passports? I went to a hotel in California a few weeks ago and they say he passports changed to a water mark on the passport. I work for a Hilton/Marriott/Hyatt management company and all we have are the ones weve always used. What is the deal on this? Or were they scamming me?
Old Apr 29, 2015, 6:15 pm

Programs: Priority Club Plat Amb, HHonours Diamond, Marriott Plat., Diamond Club,
PR13CB- London

Originally Posted by ChinaShrek
Has anyone had a recent experiences using PRC13CB at Hilton? Is ID being asked for or not? The word "May" is a bit vague.
Hi
I've used it regularlly at both London Metropole and London Paddington, last time was last week.

Never asked for any ID however as I stay upwards of 50 nights/year at these properties I normally don't even have to provide my credit card

As an intereting aside Metropole now cuts it off 7 days in advance, while Paddington often doesn't list it till a day or two before

But talking to others when they have been challenged (rarely) at other London Hiltons a business card seems to suffice.

Hope this helps...
Old Apr 29, 2015, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by SirWomble
Hi
I've used it regularlly at both London Metropole and London Paddington, last time was last week.

Never asked for any ID however as I stay upwards of 50 nights/year at these properties I normally don't even have to provide my credit card

As an intereting aside Metropole now cuts it off 7 days in advance, while Paddington often doesn't list it till a day or two before

But talking to others when they have been challenged (rarely) at other London Hiltons a business card seems to suffice.

Hope this helps...
Over 50 nights a year on leisure stays?
I assume they are leisure stays as work stays should not be "risked" and any savings will not be appreciated especially when it is a grey savings. I do book discounted rates (pre-paid) at times when the work trip is confirmed and the savings are significant but if I get rejected at a hotel and charged rack rates on a work trip, I would be in trouble regardless of past savings I have gotten..
Old Apr 29, 2015, 9:17 pm

Any luck with codes for Hiltons in Ft Lauderdale?
Old Apr 29, 2015, 9:28 pm

planning to use GE code to book hotel in washington dc. this seems to give the most discount.

any feedback on the usage of the ge code to book washighton dc hiltons, and is there any other code that provides better discounts?
Old Apr 29, 2015, 11:54 pm

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Hello,

Did you try the Gold Metal Rate: Code 2635167
Old Apr 30, 2015, 4:03 am

Looking to stay in the Conrad Macao at the end of May. Are there any promotion codes out there?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.